I want to cycle Anavar for 6 weeks, and I have never cycled anything before. Help me.

BTBBC

Awards
Hi,

I have been natural ever since I've started (A year and a half ago), and the most dangerous stuff I've tried are probably commercial fat burners lol.

I am at 10% BF now and a guy at the gym (really big, really shredded) told me about Anavar.

-Should I take it ?
-What are the possible side effects ?
-Is it okay if I stick to pill form (would it have any less results, because I'm not too fond of injections) ?
-Will anavar impact me in a way that I'll have the physique of a really shredded fitness model (ideal beach body) after a 6 week cycle at 50mg/day ? Here's a photo I took minutes ago relaxed (sorry can't embed because I'm a new poster):
cl.ly/image/0n2V152F2u0c/Screen%20Shot%202012-07-23%20at%207.51.29%20AM.png

If it matters, I'll still be taking 220g of whey protein/day, take 3 scoops of jack3d preworkout, and sipping on xtend during workout. Would really appreciate feedback as I might do the purchase in less than 12 hours :).

maxx77

Awards
anavar is the least potent steriod. it stacks well with dbol or anadrol 50 just take a liver support and youll be fine

nightterror

Awards
What are your goals?what are you trying to achieve with anavar?usually it's used in cutting cycles.

BTBBC

Awards
What are your goals?what are you trying to achieve with anavar?usually it's used in cutting cycles.
Fix the lower part of my chest(grow the muscles there by focusing a lot on that area while on the cycle), have 5-7% BF, and make my 8 pack permanently there. So you could say gain about 5-8lbs of LBM while on the cycle.

chestbrother

Awards
50mg is quite a low dosage for var. If your expecting someone to tell you how much gains your going to get it is not possible. No one knows your diet, your routine or your genetics.

If this is your first cycle and you haven't got the gear yet maybe look to run 10-12 week Test cycle, they are good for first cycles.

Don't just pick a low potent oral because you think it's safer. You will be better in the long run if you safely cycle the right gear.

BTBBC

Awards
50mg is quite a low dosage for var. If your expecting someone to tell you how much gains your going to get it is not possible. No one knows your diet, your routine or your genetics.

If this is your first cycle and you haven't got the gear yet maybe look to run 10-12 week Test cycle, they are good for first cycles.

Don't just pick a low potent oral because you think it's safer. You will be better in the long run if you safely cycle the right gear.
I have pretty good genetics as far as gains. The progress I've made in a year and a half I've never seen anyone around me achieve. I don't want to run a test cycle because I'm satisfied with the muscle mass I have, I just want what I have to be VERY pronounced.

chestbrother

Awards
I have pretty good genetics as far as gains. The progress I've made in a year and a half I've never seen anyone around me achieve. I don't want to run a test cycle because I'm satisfied with the muscle mass I have, I just want what I have to be VERY pronounced.
The thing with var is it can still shut you down, even with low a dose. It could very well be counter productive to run it at that level. Your going to be shutting down your own natural test production and replacing it with very little. If you really want to run Var by itself I would look to around 80mg Ed.

BTBBC

Awards
The thing with var is it can still shut you down, even with low a dose. It could very well be counter productive to run it at that level. Your going to be shutting down your own natural test production and replacing it with very little. If you really want to run Var by itself I would look to around 80mg Ed.
What's Ed (sorry I'm a noob), but from your context, it seems like it is stacked with var to counter the effects of shutting down, am I right ?

chestbrother

Awards
What's Ed (sorry I'm a noob), but from your context, it seems like it is stacked with var to counter the effects of shutting down, am I right ?
Ed mens each day. You want to take a high dosage so that if you do shut down your still getting a decent level of test to make your cycle worthwhile.

Your body produces a certain amount of test naturally. When you shut down you eliminate that. So ideally you want to take enough gear that when you do shut down your able to replace that natural test levels and then some.

This is why oral only cycles are not recommended. You need a high level of them which comes with a high level of toxicity in your body.

BTBBC

Awards
Ed mens each day. You want to take a high dosage so that if you do shut down your still getting a decent level of test to make your cycle worthwhile.

Your body produces a certain amount of test naturally. When you shut down you eliminate that. So ideally you want to take enough gear that when you do shut down your able to replace that natural test levels and then some.

This is why oral only cycles are not recommended. You need a high level of them which comes with a high level of toxicity in your body.
Won't drinking mindblowing amounts of water help ?

handcannon7

handcannon7

Awards
anavar is the least potent steriod. it stacks well with dbol or anadrol 50 just take a liver support and youll be fine
no lol...
Var is not the least potent steroid, it just isnt suited well for mass gain, it is a great great strength and hardening/cutting/contest prep drug and its best stacked with winny imo

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Bro keep training natural. Youve only been at it for a year and a half. When you stop making gains is when its time for aas. Oral only cycles arent that great anyways. You wont miss much at a low dose of var like that. Learn about carb cycling and look at lean gains if your goal is to cut. Increase cardio even. You can drop down to 7% in no time.

handcannon7

handcannon7

Awards
Bro keep training natural. Youve only been at it for a year and a half. When you stop making gains is when its time for aas. Oral only cycles arent that great anyways. You wont miss much at a low dose of var like that. Learn about carb cycling and look at lean gains if your goal is to cut. Increase cardio even. You can drop down to 7% in no time.
I semi agree, if OP is just looking for that look, AAS probably wouldnt even be needed. Unless you you know you plan on competing right now Id stay natural. If you knew you wanted to compete seriously, thatd be only time id suggest at this time to start with AAS.

technique88

technique88

Awards
Keep training bro, then when you level out look into helladrol for an oral only cycle. It will give you what you want. I am running anavar right now bujt I am also running 750mg of test =)

BTBBC

Awards
Hmmm thank you brahs...

I just came back to this thread now. I'm on day 3 of var only, 50mg/day, 30 when waking up and 20 8-9 hours later. I will be running for 3 weeks. If I see nothing, I will stop the cycle. If I see improvement, I will go through the entire 6 weeks.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol waste of money

BlastThrough

BlastThrough

Awards
Cant believe you didnt listen to these guys. 50mg? All you are doing os shutting yourself down and then u arent even taking enough var or stacking to see results. Smh.