Test 400

RJ3

Awards
I am considering cutting the 30ml vial of test 400 with some test 250 to see if it will alleviate some of the pip that is coming from the high concentration that i am currently running. Does anyone have any ideas or knowledge in this area? I will also be running deca 400 beginning next week.

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
Ive ran T400 before and never really had much pain from it. All i would do is warm the syringe under some warm water for a minute and shoot, massaging the area hard for a couple minutes.

RJ3

Awards
Thanks man. I've heard this a couple times now. I'll give it a try

foxpharma

Banned
Awards
Ive ran T400 before and never really had much pain from it. All i would do is warm the syringe under some warm water for a minute and shoot, massaging the area hard for a couple minutes.
Can help. There are many factors, carrier oil, dosage, alcohol (ba) and BB content. All can make terrible Pip

RJ3

Awards
It seems to me now that I've ran it now for two weeks that its the carrier oil. I am gonna use some grapeseed oil and use 1/2cc in the barrel to cut. I started deca Monday and so far the pip is almost gone just by adding more content.