It's time for another PH run! any suggestions???

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
Hey guys,
Been off the site for awhile with a hectic work schedule and thus my training suffered. My work schedule is starting to balance back out after a very busy few months and my training is beautifully sliding back into place. Its been a little while since my last PH run, which was PMAG back in early march. My goal for that cycle was an all out bulk as I had shrivled up to nothing and the cycle was a success. Gained almost 20 pounds in about 2 months. PCT consisted of Nolva, Erase, and DAA and after feeling shut down for a couple weeks off the PMAG I have bounced back and have felt better than ever the past couple months.

Im itching to do another cycle as Im sure you can all relate to and had some ideas for myself such as:

-Would like this one to be non-methylated as I value my liver and would like to save it for future cycles possibly :hump:

-looking to do a recomp, Aiming to get my BF in the single digits for the first time since I hit puberty lol (I know this part has a lot to do with diet but Im looking for some dry gains)

-Am strongly considering Trenazone and/or 11-oxo to throw in the mix. Also, been intrigued by P-Stanz for quite some time

I know of the basics of how to safely cycle and what not but Im not really postitive of the list of PH's that are out there and would appreciate some suggestions and maybe bouncing some ideas off the more seasoned guys here. Any suggestions and feedback appreciated...

***I also have a bottle of Ostarine thats been sitting around for a few weeks that I would like to incorporate (maybe in PCT?)

Ken Powers

Ken Powers

Awards
For a recomp with a nonmethyl I'd go trenazone or trenavar, maybe some stano too to as a DHT base, should help you lean up more too.

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
For a recomp with a nonmethyl I'd go trenazone or trenavar, maybe some stano too to as a DHT base, should help you lean up more too.
Yea the more I dig into it these seem to be the best choices..I'm a little weary of trenavar due to it being so new and I'm having a hard time finding logs or bloodwork on it. What exactly would the stano help me with? It would be a test base, correct?

Ken Powers

Ken Powers

Awards
Yeah, it would act as a test base essentially. If you get any lethargy on cycle it can definitely help with that, as well as leaning you up that extra little bit and possibly giving you some more aggression.

I'm actually running Trenavar (with epi) right now, just upped from 60 mg to 90 in the last few days, with stano at 800. Can't really say I've felt any extra aggression, but I can honestly say the only negative sides I've seen so far are slight testicular shrinkage and a notable increase in sweating. Luckily its confined to when I'm at the gym though. I'm starting week five into the trenavar and stano, week three into the epi. Unfortunately no on-cycle bloodwork so far, just taking a ton of support supps.

I'm leaning up pretty nicely, in a calorie deficit. Not much in the way of size increase but strength is increasing slightly on everything, weight is about the same as at the start. Plan on going another 3-4 weeks, but if I ended it now I'd consider it a pretty successful recomp.

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
Yeah, it would act as a test base essentially. If you get any lethargy on cycle it can definitely help with that, as well as leaning you up that extra little bit and possibly giving you some more aggression.

I'm actually running Trenavar (with epi) right now, just upped from 60 mg to 90 in the last few days, with stano at 800. Can't really say I've felt any extra aggression, but I can honestly say the only negative sides I've seen so far are slight testicular shrinkage and a notable increase in sweating. Luckily its confined to when I'm at the gym though. I'm starting week five into the trenavar and stano, week three into the epi. Unfortunately no on-cycle bloodwork so far, just taking a ton of support supps.

I'm leaning up pretty nicely, in a calorie deficit. Not much in the way of size increase but strength is increasing slightly on everything, weight is about the same as at the start. Plan on going another 3-4 weeks, but if I ended it now I'd consider it a pretty successful recomp.
Hmm I was actually considering running the same cycle but really want to keep it non-methyl so th epi is out..isn't stano expensive as hell to run that high?

Also, I thought tren was known for some very nice size gains?

Ken Powers

Ken Powers

Awards
Yeah between the 3-4 bags of trenavar and 3 bottles of stano, this definitely isn't a cheap cycle.

I could just be mis-remembering but I believe most of what I've heard about the various forms of tren is that its awesome for strength gains and a great nutrient partitioner (thus being great in a cal. deficit recomp).

Though as is the case with a lot of PHs, the way they respond is pretty strongly based on what your goals are/how you eat and train on cycle. I'm sure the strength gains would be insane on a bulk and you could probably get some good size out of it that way too.

Damorgs

Awards
What did you run pmag at? What was you calorie intake? I'm doing a cycle now and im in week 4 now, I had the flu at the start of my cycle which made me lose 2kg in 1 week. I've gained that back and about 1kg on top, when did you find you had you best gains?

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
What did you run pmag at? What was you calorie intake? I'm doing a cycle now and im in week 4 now, I had the flu at the start of my cycle which made me lose 2kg in 1 week. I've gained that back and about 1kg on top, when did you find you had you best gains?
I ran it at 100 most the the way through and just ate my face off, probably around 3500 cals. Had my best results between week 3-5

Damorgs

Awards
Thanks for the info man. I might up it to 100 for the remaining bottle. Did you dose 2 pwo and 2 before bed?

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
I did two in the am and two before bed