loss of pump after cycle

wasim malik

Awards
i did dbol only for 6 weeks and didn't did the pct(i did it later) and now its been an year i lost my pump in gym completely....my test levels are normal now...what it could be???any one had that problem?

Last edited:
southparkbbb

southparkbbb

Awards
idiots that run cycles without doing research<

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The problem is after running dbol for so long your muscles get infected with dbolitious causing your body to never allowing itself to gain a pump in the muscles again...the more steroids you use in your case the worse this disease will get and eventually you will lose more muscle by doing steroids so your best bet is to focus on diet and a proper workout

wasim malik

Awards
hell no its a mistake its 6 weeks actually...my bad :(

Lacrossedude6

Lacrossedude6

Awards
i did dbol only for 6 weeks and didn't did the pct(i did it later) and now its been an year i lost my pump in gym completely....my test levels are normal now...what it could be???any one had that problem?
Lol

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Sometimes some people dont feel pumps like others. and pumps from while you are on steroids, will not stay after for the most part.
you could try a pre-worout or "pump" compound supp like GPLC or even try taking some extra arginine for pump (AAKG type if you can)
Alot feel the pump products are over hyped, but they might help you out, the thing is nto buying over hyped or priced crap.

T-911 has yohimbine in it and that will give you strong bonders and pumps when working out.
I use/d it myself from time to time.
its from LGSciences and also ASGT is a nice pre-workout also.
YEs I rep them but these 2 products I do think can help you.
I also rec getting bulk AAKG from nutraplanet or something of that sort.
Feel free to PM me if your unsure and ill send you some links to there site for what I am talking about. (incase you dont know)

Good luck!

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Also oral only cycles are a waste and more unhealthy than useing test or atleast test with them and thats ontop of less gains too!
Try not to use orals, they are liver toxic also.