IBE epistane to havoc

bigswole5

Awards
I started a cycle of IBE epistane a few weeks ago. I'm almost out now and ready to order another bottle but its out of stock at PHF supps and idk where else to get it. Would it be bad to finish my cycle with a bottle of RPN havoc? And does anyone else know where to find some IBE epi?

Doublejay

Doublejay

Awards
It's the same compound . Ton of companies make epi . Question is why did you start your cycle without enough ??

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
I kinda have a mishmosh of epi here myself, I have one black cap IBE epi leftover from last run, 3 white cap/white bottle IBE epi from the more recent run, and one ep-stane epi bottle :D....I'm the type of guy who likes to run the same brand, same lot, same everything for a single cycle...BUT if you are stuck like that, best bet is to get the next best thing that is comparable....which is probably havoc....

bigswole5

Awards
It's the same compound . Ton of companies make epi . Question is why did you start your cycle without enough ??
I split a bottle with a friend because I didn't have the money at the time thinking we could order another bottle in 2 weeks but we got screwed

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I sure hope you had enough money for a proper PCT.

cokeholio

cokeholio

Awards
  • Established
I split a bottle with a friend because I didn't have the money at the time thinking we could order another bottle in 2 weeks but we got screwed
Dude bad mistake I bet money u don't have a single compound for pct. and now u stopped dosing epi cuz u ran out and plan on jumping another half bottle with a break in between. I hope that's not ur situation

epstaneman

epstaneman

Banned
Awards
Use the money you do have and go to your local vitamin shop. Buy ERASE and some DAA. And pray every night you don't get ta ta's.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
arsen602 Anabolics 45
Anabolics 9
Anabolics 3
muscleshreder Anabolics 12
Anabolics 2