help me please very overweight and injured

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81%

help me please very overweight and injured

Hi guys I'm a first tiime poster here and a total beginner as far as steroids are concerned so plz don't troll me lol. Ok here goes.

Ill start with stats: 22 year old, 5'4", 214lb, not sure about bf but know it'll b something rdiculously high as this is the fattest I've ever been. I have multi diectional instability in my left shoulder as result of an injury at work. Up until the accident I trained without use of steroids and was in good conditon at 168lb. I'm naturally muscular and physically strong but just sooo fat at the moment.

I've been training for 2 weeks now and I'm just starting to gett back into a routine of training and eating propperly. I'm taking ephedrine and pyramiding from 0 tablets to 8 tablets and back down to 0. Stepping up 2 tablets a day then stepping down 2 tablets a day. Is this correct? A friend reccomended this dosage and pattern. 8 is the max ammount I can take in a day before I notice side effects.

I want to start a steroid cycle at this point, I have some tren ace to hand but am not going to use it on this cycle as I just don't think my current condition would benefit from it. I know my first cycle should be a test only cycle, what kind of test would be bestt for me? I don't mind injecting eod if a short ester would b best.

Also my shoulder hinders me a lot when training someone reccomended using deca, is this advisable on my first cycle? I have glucosamine and chrondoitin on hand for my joints.

Finally is it advisable to use an anti estrogen or aromatase inhibitor on a first cycle? And if so which ones work best?

Also thought I'd mention I'm no stranger to hard work and I am very good at sticking to a routine and diet no matter how hard it may be.

I know I'm asking a lot so any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks a lot guys.

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  181 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.49%

Quote Originally Posted by jaburrows
    Hi guys I'm a first tiime poster here and a total beginner as far as steroids are concerned so plz don't troll me lol. Ok here goes.

Ill start with stats: 22 year old, 5'4", 214lb, not sure about bf but know it'll b something rdiculously high as this is the fattest I've ever been. I have multi diectional instability in my left shoulder as result of an injury at work. Up until the accident I trained without use of steroids and was in good conditon at 168lb. I'm naturally muscular and physically strong but just sooo fat at the moment.

I've been training for 2 weeks now and I'm just starting to gett back into a routine of training and eating propperly. I'm taking ephedrine and pyramiding from 0 tablets to 8 tablets and back down to 0. Stepping up 2 tablets a day then stepping down 2 tablets a day. Is this correct? A friend reccomended this dosage and pattern. 8 is the max ammount I can take in a day before I notice side effects.

I want to start a steroid cycle at this point, I have some tren ace to hand but am not going to use it on this cycle as I just don't think my current condition would benefit from it. I know my first cycle should be a test only cycle, what kind of test would be bestt for me? I don't mind injecting eod if a short ester would b best.

Also my shoulder hinders me a lot when training someone reccomended using deca, is this advisable on my first cycle? I have glucosamine and chrondoitin on hand for my joints.

Finally is it advisable to use an anti estrogen or aromatase inhibitor on a first cycle? And if so which ones work best?

Also thought I'd mention I'm no stranger to hard work and I am very good at sticking to a routine and diet no matter how hard it may be.

I know I'm asking a lot so any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks a lot guys.
    I was your weight before a few years ago. I managed to lose 50lbs in 5 months by dieting and training. I am not sure what your goal is, weather you want to lose weight or gain muscle but I would seriously consider shedding of that fat and coming back in 6 months if you still want to use the roids. Save yourself some money.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-16-2011, 01:14 AM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-15-2010, 05:23 AM
  3. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-09-2008, 09:47 AM
  4. M5AA cycle, loss in strength? help me please
    By PIOTREK in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-29-2005, 10:02 AM
  5. help me please (shoulder injury)