combating gyno my whole life need help - AnabolicMinds.com

combating gyno my whole life need help

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

combating gyno my whole life need help

I have had puffy nipples my whole life and they look very un attractive i figured it was something i would eventually grow out of but never did. I finally learned to just live with out and later on in life I did a cycle of hdrol. I took the hdrol correctly and i dont think the gyno got any worse. My question is I am getting ready to take a cycle of superdrol and epi with all the support supps and for a pct i was planning on taking nolva at 40mg. Will this cycle make a difference in my gyno? And will the nolva lessen the gyno that i currently see. Also what other supps should i take to combat the gyno from getting greater and what to take to lessen it. Thanks

2. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

Also to add im not overweight im 6 foot 205.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.

When I use SD which has been twice... My nips never got puffy. I'd even say they got a lil tighter.
    Nolva prob won't b necessary in cycle but for pct it will help keep the gyno away.
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.

I had some gyno flare up when I took SD so I can say that almost anything can make you flare up if you are predisposed to doing so. You should have some erase or fomastanzol on hand in case you start getting flare up. I've also kept some letrozole on hand just in case. BTW there are a lot of threads out there already on this same subject and some of them are stickied.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

Awesome thanks alot guys. I think i will order some erase just to have on hand in case i see syptoms while on cycle. Also this is a very newb question but i couldnt find anything about while searching. When i start my pct is necessary to take a otc pct and nolva or should i just take the nolva. I have the otc pct on hand or would i be just as good by taking a natty test booster while on nolva. Thanks alot
  6. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by pump35 View Post
    Awesome thanks alot guys. I think i will order some erase just to have on hand in case i see syptoms while on cycle. Also this is a very newb question but i couldnt find anything about while searching. When i start my pct is necessary to take a otc pct and nolva or should i just take the nolva. I have the otc pct on hand or would i be just as good by taking a natty test booster while on nolva. Thanks alot
    Read Manbeast's PCT thread PCT: What, Why, and How!
    You will be glad you did! Definitely take a test booster. I prefer DAA personally as it's cheap and easy to find.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. A Song I Like - A Feeling My Whole Life - Neoborn
    By neoborn in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-19-2008, 10:31 AM
  2. Starting my first Cycle NEED HELP!!!!????
    By rugbyfan in forum Supplements
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 01-22-2008, 09:04 AM
  3. My cycle plan need help......
    By tommyboy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-07-2004, 11:20 PM
  4. My cutting routine needs help before it starts.
    By g33z33 in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-14-2004, 10:11 AM