Fever? Aches? Headache??

mcgee1516

Awards
So I'm going into week 2 of my sust 700 only cycle. Yesterday I woke up with a fever, pounding headache and really sore body. My thyroid feels a little swollen and tender too, but that could just be me overanalyzingLiterally ever muscle in my body aches. I've heard of "test flu" and "steroid fever" but I've never experienced it before, even after 3 prior cycles... Test enanth, Test enanth again and Test enanth and Tren ace. All were UGL, however this cycle is a new source and brand I've never used before. I took some ibuprofen last night and this morning but it's worn off and I feel like complete garbage. My question is, is this normal? Should I try to ride it out or should I go to the doctors?

southparkbbb

southparkbbb

Awards
u got the test flu; just ride it out for a few days

mcgee1516

Awards
yeah I hate sust and prop....makes me so got-damn sore, and then the occasionally flu-like symptoms which accompany the soreness. Not a fun time.
Yea this is my first time running sus. How long did your soreness last?

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Yea this is my first time running sus. How long did your soreness last?
don't ask me that....I get sore 365 24/7 on sust/prop :D....I also tend to get a bit sore on other injectible tests....so I suppose I am just one of the more sensitive ones....on prop/sust it seems like it lasts for days and days, and then there is another shot soon after, and that one lasts for days and days...so its pretty constant for me. I don't care for EOD or MWF injections anymore and haven't done them in ages. I try to load it all up in one syringe and inject once weekly if at all possible.....if you use the right stuff you can get away with this....