should i add test e to the end of this cycle?

  1. New Member
    southparkbbb's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    90
    Rep Power
    356
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    90.17%

    should i add test e to the end of this cycle?


    currently running a simple hdrol for 6 weeks, dosing as follows:
    50/75/75/75/75/75

    pct is:
    clomid: 100/50/50/50
    erase: 0/0/3/3/2/1
    Ape test booster (instead of daa because i alrdy had it): 2 pills ed


    im currently only on day 5 of this cycle and was thinking of ordering test e and running it at 500mg/week (250mg e4d) then jus starting pct 2 weeks after last injection; i need opinions though:
    should i just simply run the hdrol solo, or order the test and probably start it at day 12 of my hdrol cycle?


    edit: if it is decided that i should run test e with my hdrol cycle, i will also get some adex and run it either .25 eod or .5 eod probably starting week 2 of test cycle


    my other option would be: wait till end of hdrol cycle+ pct; allow like 8 weeks with no supps to get levels back to normal, then run a dbol+test e cycle

  2. New Member
    chestbrother's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  181 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    56
    Rep Power
    58
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    85.34%

    Quote Originally Posted by southparkbbb
    currently running a simple hdrol for 6 weeks, dosing as follows:
    50/75/75/75/75/75

    pct is:
    clomid: 100/50/50/50
    erase: 0/0/3/3/2/1
    Ape test booster (instead of daa because i alrdy had it): 2 pills ed

    im currently only on day 5 of this cycle and was thinking of ordering test e and running it at 500mg/week (250mg e4d) then jus starting pct 2 weeks after last injection; i need opinions though:
    should i just simply run the hdrol solo, or order the test and probably start it at day 12 of my hdrol cycle?

    edit: if it is decided that i should run test e with my hdrol cycle, i will also get some adex and run it either .25 eod or .5 eod probably starting week 2 of test cycle

    my other option would be: wait till end of hdrol cycle+ pct; allow like 8 weeks with no supps to get levels back to normal, then run a dbol+test e cycle
    It would make no sense to run test e for 6 weeks. By the time of actually started to work you would be ending your cycle.

    If I was you, considering I already started the cycle I would finish it as it is and get the test in for your second cycle.
  3. New Member
    southparkbbb's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    90
    Rep Power
    356
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    90.17%

    no i would run the test for 12 weeks, my hdrol cycle is 6 weeks; so the test would prolly start kicking in right as the hdrol ends, but i haven't seen a lot of hdrol test combos so that is why im asking if i shuld stack it
    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    csa2179's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    2,936
    Rep Power
    234812
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    54.87%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    **** yeah you should. but get test prop it will kick in faster. id run 150-200mg eod for 8-10 weeks. get huge man. u have a good pct for it
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751
  5. New Member
    southparkbbb's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    90
    Rep Power
    356
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    90.17%

    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    **** yeah you should. but get test prop it will kick in faster. id run 150-200mg eod for 8-10 weeks. get huge man. u have a good pct for it
    thanks for the reply man, appreciate the feedback; pinning eod sounds like a pain in the ass and lotta PiP though, would the gains be just as beneficial with test e as prop? ur also a knowledgable poster, so would you reccomend adex at .25 or .5 eod starting around week 2-3?
  6. Senior Member
    csa2179's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    2,936
    Rep Power
    234812
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    54.87%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    yes and its really not that bad. you would get the same gains on testp for 8-10 weeks as you would with test e 12-14 weeks. rotate sites i use all 6 sites for pinning. if you have already started teh hdrol you would want the test to kick in as soon as possiable IMO. if you use test e it will be 4-6 weeks from the time u start pinning. if you use test p it will be around 1 week from the time you start pinning. so you would get the benifit of hdrol while having super-physiological amounts of test. would really make for some massive gains and lean you up nicely. but if you 201 at 6'3 you are probably already nice and lean.

    yeah adex if you need it. some people dont need it
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751
  7. New Member
    southparkbbb's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    90
    Rep Power
    356
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    90.17%

    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    yes and its really not that bad. you would get the same gains on testp for 8-10 weeks as you would with test e 12-14 weeks. rotate sites i use all 6 sites for pinning. if you have already started teh hdrol you would want the test to kick in as soon as possiable IMO. if you use test e it will be 4-6 weeks from the time u start pinning. if you use test p it will be around 1 week from the time you start pinning. so you would get the benifit of hdrol while having super-physiological amounts of test. would really make for some massive gains and lean you up nicely. but if you 201 at 6'3 you are probably already nice and lean.

    yeah adex if you need it. some people dont need it
    extremely helpful bro defintly convinced me to get some test p; measly reps
  8. Senior Member
    csa2179's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    2,936
    Rep Power
    234812
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    54.87%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    youll get gains so fast the pip wont matter
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-22-2010, 02:42 AM
  2. why is ''bol'' added to the end of so many supps?
    By soontobbeast in forum Supplements
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 09-16-2009, 03:11 PM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-24-2007, 10:09 AM
  4. Adding superdrol to the end of my cycle
    By Tom 185 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-01-2006, 12:18 PM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-03-2006, 03:52 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in