should i add test e to the end of this cycle?

southparkbbb

southparkbbb

Awards
currently running a simple hdrol for 6 weeks, dosing as follows:
50/75/75/75/75/75

pct is:
clomid: 100/50/50/50
erase: 0/0/3/3/2/1
Ape test booster (instead of daa because i alrdy had it): 2 pills ed

im currently only on day 5 of this cycle and was thinking of ordering test e and running it at 500mg/week (250mg e4d) then jus starting pct 2 weeks after last injection; i need opinions though:
should i just simply run the hdrol solo, or order the test and probably start it at day 12 of my hdrol cycle?

edit: if it is decided that i should run test e with my hdrol cycle, i will also get some adex and run it either .25 eod or .5 eod probably starting week 2 of test cycle

my other option would be: wait till end of hdrol cycle+ pct; allow like 8 weeks with no supps to get levels back to normal, then run a dbol+test e cycle

chestbrother

Awards
currently running a simple hdrol for 6 weeks, dosing as follows:
50/75/75/75/75/75

pct is:
clomid: 100/50/50/50
erase: 0/0/3/3/2/1
Ape test booster (instead of daa because i alrdy had it): 2 pills ed

im currently only on day 5 of this cycle and was thinking of ordering test e and running it at 500mg/week (250mg e4d) then jus starting pct 2 weeks after last injection; i need opinions though:
should i just simply run the hdrol solo, or order the test and probably start it at day 12 of my hdrol cycle?

edit: if it is decided that i should run test e with my hdrol cycle, i will also get some adex and run it either .25 eod or .5 eod probably starting week 2 of test cycle

my other option would be: wait till end of hdrol cycle+ pct; allow like 8 weeks with no supps to get levels back to normal, then run a dbol+test e cycle
It would make no sense to run test e for 6 weeks. By the time of actually started to work you would be ending your cycle.

If I was you, considering I already started the cycle I would finish it as it is and get the test in for your second cycle.

southparkbbb

southparkbbb

Awards
no i would run the test for 12 weeks, my hdrol cycle is 6 weeks; so the test would prolly start kicking in right as the hdrol ends, but i haven't seen a lot of hdrol test combos so that is why im asking if i shuld stack it

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
**** yeah you should. but get test prop it will kick in faster. id run 150-200mg eod for 8-10 weeks. get huge man. u have a good pct for it

southparkbbb

southparkbbb

Awards
**** yeah you should. but get test prop it will kick in faster. id run 150-200mg eod for 8-10 weeks. get huge man. u have a good pct for it
thanks for the reply man, appreciate the feedback; pinning eod sounds like a pain in the ass and lotta PiP though, would the gains be just as beneficial with test e as prop? ur also a knowledgable poster, so would you reccomend adex at .25 or .5 eod starting around week 2-3?

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
yes and its really not that bad. you would get the same gains on testp for 8-10 weeks as you would with test e 12-14 weeks. rotate sites i use all 6 sites for pinning. if you have already started teh hdrol you would want the test to kick in as soon as possiable IMO. if you use test e it will be 4-6 weeks from the time u start pinning. if you use test p it will be around 1 week from the time you start pinning. so you would get the benifit of hdrol while having super-physiological amounts of test. would really make for some massive gains and lean you up nicely. but if you 201 at 6'3 you are probably already nice and lean.

yeah adex if you need it. some people dont need it

southparkbbb

southparkbbb

Awards
yes and its really not that bad. you would get the same gains on testp for 8-10 weeks as you would with test e 12-14 weeks. rotate sites i use all 6 sites for pinning. if you have already started teh hdrol you would want the test to kick in as soon as possiable IMO. if you use test e it will be 4-6 weeks from the time u start pinning. if you use test p it will be around 1 week from the time you start pinning. so you would get the benifit of hdrol while having super-physiological amounts of test. would really make for some massive gains and lean you up nicely. but if you 201 at 6'3 you are probably already nice and lean.

yeah adex if you need it. some people dont need it
extremely helpful bro defintly convinced me to get some test p; measly reps

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
youll get gains so fast the pip wont matter