So to do real aas or pro hormones ?

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys I was always going to do pro hormones my first cycle was gonna be 8 weeks of andromass and androhard my second was gonna be hdrol and my 3rd was gonna be epistane...

However I now have a source from a friend up the gym who can get everything from test to dbol and winstrol anavar etc ... So should I do the team thing instead of pro hormones ??

Might sound a stupid question but I always though pro hormones are safer one because you know exactly what's in them ??

My source Gear is pro Chem labs seems legit I think anyway I never thought I'd ever get a source so is real gear the best way to go ??

I mean is winstrol and anavar better than hdrol an epi ??

And is real test gonna be better than andromass etc ?? Not sure what a replacment for androhard would be I'm guessing winstrol or anavar any advice appreciated.

southparkbbb

southparkbbb

Awards
of course winny and anavar are going to be better than hdrol and epi, the gains will be more, but so will the price and the sides

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dude get on test asap. Orals ****ing blow unless stacked with test. PHs are fine, if you have a test base to go along with them. Besides all the ****ty PHs, and I guess there are currently a lot of ****ty PHs out, but if you go with one of the tried and true PH/DSs (SD, epi, h drol, ect) you can't go wrong. And don't run winny unless you are super lean or prepping for a show

and comparing andromass to test is a ****ing joke. dont get me started! Is this what they push on this forum? lol.

GreenEarth

GreenEarth

Awards
but so will the price and the sides
Debatable (the second one).

Although if you're just running test-e, I'd certainly say a 10-week cycle of that would be cheaper than a lot of PH cycles, if you've got a good source...

As an answer to OP's question: Real AAS.

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the replies I wasent comparing andromass to test exactly I know test is king I just though andromass would be simpler and less sides etc obviously less gains I know ..

I have a lot to learn about real aas for years I've always researched hdrol epi etc all the pro hormones as that was what I was always going to run never thought a real source would come up. ?

Now it has I guess the best option is the real deal and to inject.

Just wonderd if anyone else has been in mg shoes like I said with hdrol and epi u know what your gettig and you know it's legit gonna work and less sides ..

Real aas is completely new to me I'd admit.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
like I said with hdrol and epi u know what your gettig and you know it's legit gonna work and less sides ..

\.
yeah nobody factors in the possibility of getting bunk gear.....one major plus with PH/DS is that you can choose the brand of your choice to ensure, for the most part, that you are getting what you are paying for. If the gear is legit, obviously its the best choice....but you can't be totally sure before running it, unless you are brewing it up yourself....

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
test has less sides than epi or hdrol and way more enjoyable

you can source check your gear brand on other boards not AM

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
yeah nobody factors in the possibility of getting bunk gear.....one major plus with PH/DS is that you can choose the brand of your choice to ensure, for the most part, that you are getting what you are paying for. If the gear is legit, obviously its the best choice....but you can't be totally sure before running it, unless you are brewing it up yourself....
True mate you are right well my friend I doing a cycle of dbol and sust for his first cycle got all his gear etc what baffles me is the guy whos set him up hasn't giving him a serm he's givern him some hcg but I didn't see clomid or Nolva etc ... He says it's all their ..

The gear looks real from pics I've seen online so will see how it treats him ... I guess another good thing about hdrol and epi is you don't have to inject and still get good results with not major sides .

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
True mate you are right well my friend I doing a cycle of dbol and sust for his first cycle got all his gear etc what baffles me is the guy whos set him up hasn't giving him a serm he's givern him some hcg but I didn't see clomid or Nolva etc ... He says it's all their ..

The gear looks real from pics I've seen online so will see how it treats him ... I guess another good thing about hdrol and epi is you don't have to inject and still get good results with not major sides .
I always made sure my gear was legit by checking it against what I knew to be legit (and of course what I knew to be the fakes), and I would be certain to only use people I trusted that had 100% feedback/or were good friends (that acquire stuff or brew it themselves). But I've been using PH/DS recently, I intend to mix AAS with PH/DS in the next 12 months, Use just AAS, use just PH/DS also in the next 12 months...I don't discriminate. If you find something that works for you? add it to your list....whether its AAS, PH/DS, natty, Wtf ever it is. If its effective and accomplishes your goal? use it. I'm not afraid to mix and match.....