Water retention on dbol - AnabolicMinds.com

Water retention on dbol

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  181 lbs.

Water retention on dbol

Going to be using dbol to kick start my sust cycle. This will be my second cycle, the first one was sust only. Going to be doing 500mg sust a week for 10 weeks. Going to be hitting dbol for the first 4 weeks at 20/30/40/40. I have liquidex as my AI and I will also be running 500 hcg a week for the 10 weeks too.

Will I encounter much water retention and get that bloated? I have been reading mixed reports on the subject.

2. Banned

Reputation Reputation Reputation

the Adex should mitigate much of the bloat, you shouldn't have a problem.
  3. Advanced Member

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by chestbrother
    Going to be using dbol to kick start my sust cycle. This will be my second cycle, the first one was sust only. Going to be doing 500mg sust a week for 10 weeks. Going to be hitting dbol for the first 4 weeks at 20/30/40/40. I have liquidex as my AI and I will also be running 500 hcg a week for the 10 weeks too.

Will I encounter much water retention and get that bloated? I have been reading mixed reports on the subject.
    I have been running dbol at 50mg for the last 17 days to front load a test cycle. No hcg and no ai used presently and have very little water retention so far that I can see. What I can see is the huge increase of strength and happy joints. Not an issue for some. What's your bf%? Also I recommend running it more like 30/40/40/40 unless you feel ok to just go 30 for the first few days then bump to 40 for the remainder. It's up to u I was suggested the same thing and seems to be doing wonders for myself.
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  181 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6
    the Adex should mitigate much of the bloat, you shouldn't have a problem.
    Thanks brother.

Quote Originally Posted by BigShadow

I have been running dbol at 50mg for the last 17 days to front load a test cycle. No hcg and no ai used presently and have very little water retention so far that I can see. What I can see is the huge increase of strength and happy joints. Not an issue for some. What's your bf%? Also I recommend running it more like 30/40/40/40 unless you feel ok to just go 30 for the first few days then bump to 40 for the remainder. It's up to u I was suggested the same thing and seems to be doing wonders for myself.
    BF% Is around 12. The reason for the small dose to begin with is because thats what was recommended to me. I think I will do what you suggest though. I will test how I feel the first couple of days then bump it up providing I am not experiencing any negatives. Thanks for your input.
  5. Banned

Reputation Reputation Reputation

50mg dbol seems to be a nice even round dosage. But 40 or so works too.
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  181 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6
    50mg dbol seems to be a nice even round dosage. But 40 or so works too.
    I am not opposed to doing a higher dose. I have plenty of dbol here. I guess it's going to be trail and error. Thinking now to start at 30 for a couple of days and providing everything goes well I will knock it up to 40, do it for a week or so and if again not experiencing any sides or water retention then I can knock it up to 50. If I experience any sides then I could easily knockit back down to the lower dose and up the AI until they are gone.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Inhibit-E for water retention on cycle?
    By Chucke in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-04-2009, 09:23 AM
  2. fighting water retention on test, Havoc/Epi useful?
    By Nightwanderer in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-16-2008, 12:35 PM
  3. water retention on vitex?
    By hardestgainer in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-29-2007, 12:51 PM
  4. Aches, pains and water retention on GH?
    By Mr.50 in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-24-2007, 04:40 PM
  5. Water Retention on DCP?
    By freezito in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-15-2007, 12:01 PM