Got low test. Looking for some advice

AusTrancer

Awards
Hey guys, first time poster here. I'll try and keep this short.

I have recently been to an endocinologist and had multiple blood tests done, all of which had low readings of testerone. The highest being 290. Apparently this is in the 'normal' range so the endo just sent me on my way without doing anything. I've been doing some research on forums and have seen that a lot of people with levels around mine have been put on TRT.

So seeing as the endo won't do anything about my test, I was looking for some advice on what I can do to raise it. I've been training consistently with a decent diet now for about 18 months and have seen not much in the way of results (I'm 5'11" @ 150lbs). Currently in week 3 of a Activate Xtreme/Triazole stack and was wondering what you would recommend for my next one?

Not looking to join the 'dark side' just yet but was thinking maybe an Anabeta/Erase/DAA stack or maybe LG sciences Natadrol?

Any advice is much appreciated. Cheers

Lhns2

Lhns2

Awards
Get a second opinion honestly. How old are you?

Sent from my super duper VS920 4G using Am.com app!

Ken Powers

Ken Powers

Awards

^This, find another doc. Depending on the scale that may very well be in the "normal" range, but its definitely on the low end.

broda

broda

Awards
  • Established
^^ What they said. That is EXTREMELY low especially if you're on the younger side.

AusTrancer

Awards

Forgot to mention, I'm 22.

Thanks for the advice guys. The fact that the endo did nothing has probably got something to do with living in Aus. Just seems that they are more cautious here or something.

It took me around 2 months to go through to testing/referrals (and alot of money, $220 for per 20 min consultaion with the endo!) and really I can't be bothered going through the process all again to (most likely) here the same thing again. I know that sounds lazy but it's something I want dealt with ASAP cos it feels like all my work work in the gym is just going to waste.

Would anyone reccommend any supps I could try to help?

BlackGT99

BlackGT99

Awards
Forgot to mention, I'm 22.

Thanks for the advice guys. The fact that the endo did nothing has probably got something to do with living in Aus. Just seems that they are more cautious here or something.

It took me around 2 months to go through to testing/referrals (and alot of money, $220 for per 20 min consultaion with the endo!) and really I can't be bothered going through the process all again to (most likely) here the same thing again. I know that sounds lazy but it's something I want dealt with ASAP cos it feels like all my work work in the gym is just going to waste.

Would anyone reccommend any supps I could try to help?
I've had great luck with Endosurge

HollywoodHam

HollywoodHam

Awards
find another a doctor, 290 is low, mine was 345 and my doctor said that it was low enough to prescribe me testosterone. finding a doctor that will prescribe it to you for those kind of levels shouldnt be hard at all.

Hey guys, first time poster here. I'll try and keep this short.

I have recently been to an endocinologist and had multiple blood tests done, all of which had low readings of testerone. The highest being 290. Apparently this is in the 'normal' range so the endo just sent me on my way without doing anything. I've been doing some research on forums and have seen that a lot of people with levels around mine have been put on TRT.

So seeing as the endo won't do anything about my test, I was looking for some advice on what I can do to raise it. I've been training consistently with a decent diet now for about 18 months and have seen not much in the way of results (I'm 5'11" @ 150lbs). Currently in week 3 of a Activate Xtreme/Triazole stack and was wondering what you would recommend for my next one?

Not looking to join the 'dark side' just yet but was thinking maybe an Anabeta/Erase/DAA stack or maybe LG sciences Natadrol?

Any advice is much appreciated. Cheers

AusTrancer

Awards
I've had great luck with Endosurge
I'll look into it thanks.

find another a doctor, 290 is low, mine was 345 and my doctor said that it was low enough to prescribe me testosterone. finding a doctor that will prescribe it to you for those kind of levels shouldnt be hard at all.
Are you on TRT? Which country are you in?

Axillist

Axillist

Awards
290 is definitely low for 22. No previous pro hormone cycles we should be aware of? You could always grab some DAA and some low dose Erase as well. I know you are thin but how is your bodyfat? How is your diet? Are you eating good food or are you eating a lot of trash? I'm assuming since you are on this site that you also lift weights and exercise regularly, is that the case?

Also, know that having sex/masturbating regularly can increase your test levels.

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
Those levels at 22, try some SERM therapy and some test boosters. At 33, go with TRT. At 43, definitely go with TRT.

USDAprime

USDAprime

Awards
Get a second opinion, I know plenty of general family practice physicians that prescribe testosterone.

If you have insurance you can see a few for just the cost of your co-pay and bring your previous test results with you.

Explain that's why you're there, your symptoms ED, libido loss, etc and it should be fairly easy.

AusTrancer

Awards
290 is definitely low for 22. No previous pro hormone cycles we should be aware of? You could always grab some DAA and some low dose Erase as well. I know you are thin but how is your bodyfat? How is your diet? Are you eating good food or are you eating a lot of trash? I'm assuming since you are on this site that you also lift weights and exercise regularly, is that the case?

Also, know that having sex/masturbating regularly can increase your test levels.
Nah havn't touched and PH's or anything of the sort. Yeah i was looking into daa and erase, might give it a go once im done with my act x/triazole.
Havn't had my BF measured but i'd say its about 12%. As for diet it's i think its pretty good. I eat lots of lean meat and oats/rice/veggies. Usually get between 3k-3.3k cals and 160-180g protein. I lift 4-5 times a week current routine being chest/tris, back/bis and leg/delts. Any yes, i do squat and deadlift.

It's so frustrating because i put alot of time and effort into my training and eating and still don't see results, whilst my friends who don't lift often or track their diets see better results.

AusTrancer

Awards
Get a second opinion, I know plenty of general family practice physicians that prescribe testosterone.

If you have insurance you can see a few for just the cost of your co-pay and bring your previous test results with you.

Explain that's why you're there, your symptoms ED, libido loss, etc and it should be fairly easy.
Are you in the U.S? I'm in aus and im pretty sure GP's don't prescribe trt here.

Seems the general consensus is to get a second opinion so looks like i'll have to get another referral to see a different endo.

USDAprime

USDAprime

Awards
Yes I'm in the U.S., sorry I just assumed you were too.

I'd still keep trying every avenue possible to get treatment. If your general practicer can't prescribe maybe he can point you in the right direction.

Axillist

Axillist

Awards
Nah havn't touched and PH's or anything of the sort. Yeah i was looking into daa and erase, might give it a go once im done with my act x/triazole.
Havn't had my BF measured but i'd say its about 12%. As for diet it's i think its pretty good. I eat lots of lean meat and oats/rice/veggies. Usually get between 3k-3.3k cals and 160-180g protein. I lift 4-5 times a week current routine being chest/tris, back/bis and leg/delts. Any yes, i do squat and deadlift.

It's so frustrating because i put alot of time and effort into my training and eating and still don't see results, whilst my friends who don't lift often or track their diets see better results.
Hmm, that's a tough one man. If your diet and exercise program are in check there has to be something off about your endocrine system. I'm still surprised the doc didn't even raise and eyebrow about your test results. If you can get another doc consult I would do that. If you can't then definitely try to restart it yourself with erase and DAA.

AusTrancer

Awards
Hmm, that's a tough one man. If your diet and exercise program are in check there has to be something off about your endocrine system. I'm still surprised the doc didn't even raise and eyebrow about your test results. If you can get another doc consult I would do that. If you can't then definitely try to restart it yourself with erase and DAA.
Thanks man, i will try and get a referral to a different endo. If i did go with erase/DAA would u reccommend including anabeta as well?

cokeholio

cokeholio

Awards
  • Established
Try daa erase anabeta, I Would go pro an elite though

cokeholio

cokeholio

Awards
  • Established
If u get powder daa make sure u scale the dose I did today and came to find out I've been under dosing