hGH Acromegaly protruded forehead

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Quote Originally Posted by rayjay View Post

I had no idea that those things were reversible.....
    It depends how bad it is and how old you are. Since im only 21 and my case was slight, then its mostly reversible. If I had let it go for years, yeah, then it would have been permanent. Also if I had been older it most likely also would have been permanent. Not to say a little bit of mine isnt permanent, but at least some of it seems to be going away.
    No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable.

2. i have been on hgh for quite awhile. I have notice my head is protruding. Is this a bad thing should I stop?
    •   

3. Well how much are you on? My docs had me on a **** ton! Maybe take a break from it and try some peptides. The cool thing about peptides is that while they will bump up your production, you won't get levels that are dangerously high enough to cause many of the side effects of regular HGH
    No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable.

4. im only taking little dosages but my forehead is changing. i dont know how i will look like after. some athletes i know of has the symptoms.

5. What are your dosages exactly? I started at 9IU when I was 14 and my docs eventually bumped me up to 13.2IU until I stopped at age 21.

Similar Forum Threads

1. HGH and height increase at 18
    By BeastMode in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 87
    Last Post: 10-22-2015, 06:13 PM
  2. Basic questions about HGH
    By Matthew D in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-07-2010, 07:07 PM
  3. HGH and disc injuries
    By Matthew D in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2