Phantom labs freak add LMG or na? - AnabolicMinds.com

Phantom labs freak add LMG or na?

1. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.

Phantom labs freak add LMG or na?

hey guys im looking to run Phantom labs freak...

week 1-4 ( 2 caps per day)= 30 mg sdrol...50 mg hdrol but im going to up the hdrol to 75 mg and prob going to run it two weeks prior to starting sdrol
    Week 5: 40mg nolva per day
    Week 6: 20mg nolva per day
    Week 7: 20mg nolva/3 caps erase(or stane ?? not sure)/3 caps test booster
    Week 8: 10mg nolva/3 caps erase/3 caps test booster
    Weeks 9-10: 3 caps erase 3 caps test booster

will take: Aegis liver protector, liver juice by PP, a kidney protector blend (all herbal ****), cycle assist,carnitine, multi, fish oil, glutamine, BCAA and prob run sizeON in the PCT

now i have 2 questions i was thinking about adding LMG if its a no go i'll forget about it and im curious as too wether or not i should run clomid for pct too? if so can you guys give me dosage it would be great

*Stats*
    height:5'11
    Weight: 180 9-10% bf
    diet: clean... 1 lb of bison per day, 1 lb of tilapia per day, 30 egg whites per day+ 7 egg yolks, multiple protein shakes, carbs are low because im currently cutting, 1 cup brown rice per day, 1 sweet potatoe per day

info: just finishing up running AMS anabolic growth kit with Stano Elite and Halo Extreme, gains are good about 8 lbs of muscle.. very lean didnt see crazy gains because i tapered the halo extreme and stano

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by chil
    hey guys im looking to run Phantom labs freak...

week 1-4 ( 2 caps per day)= 30 mg sdrol...50 mg hdrol but im going to up the hdrol to 75 mg and prob going to run it two weeks prior to starting sdrol
    Week 5: 40mg nolva per day
    Week 6: 20mg nolva per day
    Week 7: 20mg nolva/3 caps erase(or stane ?? not sure)/3 caps test booster
    Week 8: 10mg nolva/3 caps erase/3 caps test booster
    Weeks 9-10: 3 caps erase 3 caps test booster

will take: Aegis liver protector, liver juice by PP, a kidney protector blend (all herbal ****), cycle assist,carnitine, multi, fish oil, glutamine, BCAA and prob run sizeON in the PCT

now i have 2 questions i was thinking about adding LMG if its a no go i'll forget about it and im curious as too wether or not i should run clomid for pct too? if so can you guys give me dosage it would be great

*Stats*
    height:5'11
    Weight: 180 9-10% bf
    diet: clean... 1 lb of bison per day, 1 lb of tilapia per day, 30 egg whites per day+ 7 egg yolks, multiple protein shakes, carbs are low because im currently cutting, 1 cup brown rice per day, 1 sweet potatoe per day

info: just finishing up running AMS anabolic growth kit with Stano Elite and Halo Extreme, gains are good about 8 lbs of muscle.. very lean didnt see crazy gains because i tapered the halo extreme and stano
    IMO phantom labs phreak is silly. The dosages are terrible in each capsule (too much SD and too little HD) if you're bent on running the two purchase them separately! Look into LGI. Do you have a separate bottle of HD (to up that dosage)?
  3. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.

yea i have a seperate bottle of HD 25mg (halo XT) its a clone but same ****..thats why i bought more HD to run it at 75mg's instead of the shiety 50 mg... if i were to purchase seperate what would you run SD at?
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by chil
    yea i have a seperate bottle of HD 25mg (halo XT) its a clone but same ****..thats why i bought more HD to run it at 75mg's instead of the shiety 50 mg... if i were to purchase seperate what would you run SD at?
    A typical first time run of SD would be like: 10/10/20/20 or 10/20/20/20
  5. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.

you think i should run the superdrol in phreak at 15/15/30/30... they dose it at 15 mg total cluster fvk... 30 mgs is alot of superdrol i feel like its askin for jaundice,...and what do you guys think about nolva only pct or should i add clomid?
  6. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  167 lbs.

Hdrol 75/75/75/75/75/75
    SD 15/15/15/15/15/15

Running 6 weeks of that would probably be a lot more beneficial than running 30mg of SD.

Edit: Also, when did your last cycle end?
  7. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.

im not looking to do this soon.... im on last week of cycle right now...maybe next april or may... a smart man is a prepared man
  8. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.

Any input on the clomid with nolva or just nolva alone?
  9. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  167 lbs.

You should be good to go with the PCT your have laid out in the OP.

You must have a lot of money to throw around! 1 pound of bison + 30 egg whites ED really adds up.
  10. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.

Hah i wish... i work concrete, so im busting my ass all day long and still getting a workout in at the end of the day i need to feed.... if you have a Costco around you the eggs are like 7 and1/2 dozen for 8.85$ i believe, the bison's really expensive especially the steaks the ground beef is a little cheaper but has higher fat content... its usually like 1- 1 1/2 weeks out of a month with bison the rest i substitute with extra servings of chicken, tilapia, or salmon (all costco stuff in frozen section) sometimes ill throw in a serving of shrimp, tuna, or steak ya kno keep it zesty i just need to get my diet into a numbers game... like grams of protein, fat, carbs, and calories per day based on my physical activity.....

Similar Forum Threads

1. Phantom Labs Phorce Log (D-Zine and M-LMG)
    By prslespaul in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 10-23-2011, 04:59 PM
  2. Cycle Help? Should I Add MDien or Mohn?
    By Josey Wales in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-02-2005, 12:36 PM
  3. on clen add eca or not ?
    By WATERLOGGED in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-06-2004, 11:54 AM
  4. to add dbol or not
    By sage in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 04-15-2003, 12:40 PM
  5. Replies: 8