Screw short cycles, this ones long

Borispili

Borispili

Banned
Awards
Was gonna run test and d-bol, but said nah, new cycle is 30 weeks, gonna look a walking tank
Week1-30: 500mgs test e
Week:1-6: d-bol 30mgs ED+oral tren
Week 7-30: Deca 600mgs
PCT: 50/50/50/50 clomid
Letro through the whole cycle and PCT. gonna be one hell of a cycle

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
so over 6 months on cycle...

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why not week 1-10 test E 500mg week 11-20 test E at 750 then week 21-30 test E at 900mg lol it's your body not mine so log it I wanna see

Borispili

Borispili

Banned
Awards
my first order is supposed to arrive Aug. 9. If your willing to stay tuned i will log it on this same thread for all 30 weeks, btw current stats
weight: 180
height: 5' 6"
bf: 8-9%
training: 3 years
Previous cycle: 1-AD, SD, MMV3

Borispili

Borispili

Banned
Awards
actually i enjoyed my LG sci, run of MMV# ver much helped me burn all kinds of fat

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
my first order is supposed to arrive Aug. 9. If your willing to stay tuned i will log it on this same thread for all 30 weeks, btw current stats
weight: 180
height: 5' 6"
bf: 8-9%
training: 3 years
Previous cycle: 1-AD, SD, MMV3
at those stats you should be ripped and huge, pics or negged!

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ive done a 6 month cycle and had a long road to recovery until bloods came out normal

meh, you won't gain anything more than a 10-12 week cycle would produce ..you're just gonna be maintaining for a long time after that and hurting your hpta an organs... not worth all that hassle. speaking from experience

just come off and work out naturally for a bit you bish

HollywoodHam

HollywoodHam

Awards
ok, from what i hear your supposed to stop deca about 2 weeks before you stop test to avoid deca sides. you also dont have anything like cabergoline(dostinex) for deca sides, you might want to look into that. also you might want to think about tapering up a bit on both the deca and test since your going for such a long cycle. just my thoughts.

Was gonna run test and d-bol, but said nah, new cycle is 30 weeks, gonna look a walking tank
Week1-30: 500mgs test e
Week:1-6: d-bol 30mgs ED+oral tren
Week 7-30: Deca 600mgs
PCT: 50/50/50/50 clomid
Letro through the whole cycle and PCT. gonna be one hell of a cycle

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ive done a 6 month cycle and had a long road to recovery until bloods came out normal

meh, you won't gain anything more than a 10-12 week cycle would produce ..you're just gonna be maintaining for a long time after that and hurting your hpta an organs... not worth all that hassle. speaking from experience

just come off and work out naturally for a bit you bish
Think he'd gain if he listened to my idea? Lol

Borispili

Borispili

Banned
Awards
just follow if u want also im looking for some cabergoline

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Lol...and no one cared to tell the Red Reputation kid he has to be trolling people to say he is gonna run Deca Durabolin , so Nandrolone...a 19-nor...the big bomb...FOR 23 F*CKING WEEKS!!??...And merely run Clomid for 1 month at 50/50/50/50 and think his nuts will recover after that...? Let alone that...his pecker will never be a pecker again...it will be...well...something between a slug and a dangling dried up and rancid plantain

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Also...if you really are gonna do it you will need HCG E3D...250ius IMO...but then again...it is quite the long madness...so...can some of the big boys, with experience, with far more knowledge than me..come here and slap some knowledge on this person before he takes a life choice that will ruin him forever?

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
ill follow this!!!

Borispili

Borispili

Banned
Awards
u guys can all suck my dick when its limper then some spaghetti

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Just learn that you don't know it all , and hardly anything about cycles and lack research...loads...or you would know you need HCG on cycle , specially on longer ones...Also the effect of anabolics and androgens is not gonna be its best or actually that effective unless you ramp it up every 6-8 weeks...People are making good suggestions to your madness here...Even I tried to help out, but this is literal disregard for your health anyway...

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wth I actually gave you real advice so w.e...and I'm not going to lecture you idc what you do you know the risks so I'd rather watch this train wreck then prevent it sometimes it's cooler to be the villain so go do what I said and I'll follow it every single day

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Thats a long time on deca, jesus christmas.....stuff is great for packing on mass, but that sounds like a recipe for disaster on cycle and post cycle being on it that long at such dosages....maybe cut that dosage in half to 300 mg if you MUST run it for such a long time alongside 500mg test (less than 600mg :D)....other than that, its not such a terrible idea....you are just extending the usual dbol 4 weeks to 6 weeks, the usual test and deca time to about double or so....not COMPLETELY insane....but borderline :D......

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
phaggotry

trollin or log it u puss idgaf what u do with your body

ur just an average joe not a bodybuilder no need for all that juice... but im always down to watch a train wreck

fuarkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Husker89

Banned
Awards
go to your doctor and say u have restless leg syndrome and ask for mirapex(pramipexole) then u get prescription strength prolactin blockers, i got it
just follow if u want also im looking for some cabergoline

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
go to your doctor and say u have restless leg syndrome and ask for mirapex(pramipexole) then u get prescription strength prolactin blockers, i got it
I was totally thinking about doing that....wasn't sure he'd go for it though (my doc), no way he knows I want it for BB purposes....BUT he might think I want it for pro-sexual and lied about restless legs? or he'd prescribe something I didn't want for restless legs instead to "be safe"? not sure, only way to know is to try I suppose :D....I do aim to hit him up for an AI, I'm purposely Getting down to ultra low BF% so he can't use the "its not gyno its excess fat" excuse again lol. fckin doctors suck balls.....

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Also...if you really are gonna do it you will need HCG E3D...250ius IMO...but then again...it is quite the long madness...so...can some of the big boys, with experience, with far more knowledge than me..come here and slap some knowledge on this person before he takes a life choice that will ruin him forever?
Ive been doing a good bit more reading about on cycle hcg. Alot of guys are getting gyno problems from hcg+progestins. The fix is clomid. Every 4 weeks eod at 50mgs.
Im going to run a pretty long cycle my self soon. Mostly because its making use of eq. That stuff is very slow to kick.

Im going to follow the clomid protocol. The sources i found this info at are from exceedingly experienced sources in the use of aas that walk around off season over 270lbs. And thats not full blown cruise, its full off cycle from my understanding.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
unless you are a career body builder and do it for your living, there is no reason besides drug addiction to stay on that long.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am very perceptive.....I had previously noted this recent "pattern of behavior" of yours :D
just wait till the trenbolone begins doctor, behaviors gonna get erratic and bat sh!t crazy

i shall spend my insomnia nights slaying trolls on the interwebz

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
unless you are a career body builder and do it for your living, there is no reason besides drug addiction to stay on that long.
in b4 op says he's a career bodybuilder

in b4 jbry negs a bish

in b4 ken the eagle

BigKrabbe

BigKrabbe

Awards
  • Established
Wait, so let me get this straight..this is your first cycle of injectables, and you plan on going 30 weeks? Not trying to put you down bro, but that is extremely stupid. Even with hcg, AI's, and an amazing post cycle, bloods, plus lots of other ancillaries it is STILL a dumb idea. It is a waste of money, your gear, your health, your natural hormone output...lets see what else...need more reasons why this is a bad idea? Hell, with being on deca that long it wont clear your system for an asanine amount of time. Save yourself trt and health problems and just do a 12 weeker.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Wait, so let me get this straight..this is your first cycle of injectables, and you plan on going 30 weeks? Not trying to put you down bro, but that is extremely stupid. Even with hcg, AI's, and an amazing post cycle, bloods, plus lots of other ancillaries it is STILL a dumb idea. It is a waste of money, your gear, your health, your natural hormone output...lets see what else...need more reasons why this is a bad idea? Hell, with being on deca that long it wont clear your system for an asanine amount of time. Save yourself trt and health problems and just do a 12 weeker.

I'll allow it.........just the entertainment purposes alone of following such a log is enough reason......but I demand he drops the deca to a respectable level of 300mg per week or so.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
For arguments sake, a forum with a bit more knowledge on AAS usage suggests to run the first cycle until gains flatten, and then taper off. Ive typically bought into and followed the 12 or less idea...

I can post the article written in here eventually if anyone would like to see it. It actually makes quite a bit of sense and pro's and high level guys back this protocol.

Oh yikes i misread his deca dose.. thats a bit high for a first run.

wrxwhit

wrxwhit

Banned
Awards
  • Established
AM members, you have lost your minds! Nobody had asked how old he is yet! C'mon now!!

Borispili

Borispili

Banned
Awards
Gonna get some mirapex from doc durring week, gear commin in 2 weeks!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Ive been doing a good bit more reading about on cycle hcg. Alot of guys are getting gyno problems from hcg+progestins. The fix is clomid. Every 4 weeks eod at 50mgs.
Im going to run a pretty long cycle my self soon. Mostly because its making use of eq. That stuff is very slow to kick.

Im going to follow the clomid protocol. The sources i found this info at are from exceedingly experienced sources in the use of aas that walk around off season over 270lbs. And thats not full blown cruise, its full off cycle from my understanding.
All the reasons I have seen for people having problems with HCG on cycle its because the blast it once or twice a week with HUGE doses or even go as far as a huge blast right before PCT...which if you understand HCG and its function means no bueno :S!

I had heard the clomid route for 50mg EOD on/off protocol with the 4 weeks, sadly I had only heard it in jbryans thread he deleted because it got out of control, do you have some links to share? Sounds interesting haha

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I did a 6 month cycle last year with Test at 500mg/week throughout and Deca at 400mg/week for 14 weeks. PCT wasn't too rough all things considered, but using that small ass dose of Clomid for only 4 weeks is retarded.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
I did a 6 month cycle last year with Test at 500mg/week throughout and Deca at 400mg/week for 14 weeks. PCT wasn't too rough all things considered, but using that small ass dose of Clomid for only 4 weeks is retarded.
You go 4 on 4 off 4 on and so forth throughout the cycle.. better than hcg imo since if you dose too much it can shut you down.

Celorza, alot of its threads on pro muscle s forums from big dogs, high level amature to pro. They run the standard 250 iu dose from what ive seen.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You go 4 on 4 off 4 on and so forth throughout the cycle.. better than hcg imo since if you dose too much it can shut you down.

Celorza, alot of its threads on pro muscle s forums from big dogs, high level amature to pro. They run the standard 250 iu dose from what ive seen.
How is Clomid while on-cycle going to help out?

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
AHHHHH wtf! Lol

Celorza

Celorza

Awards

Yeah thats all I've heard 250ius E3D , but yeah...my question would be the same as Rodja, how is 50mg of Clomid with 4 weeks on 4 weeks off E0D gonna help :S?...I gotta do some reading haha

GreenEarth

GreenEarth

Awards

You're saying clomid will provide a similar function as HCG? Out of curiosity, how so? Do you have any links of this being explained...I've done a lot of reading on HCG, but can't really see clomid doing the same thing. I mean, in regards to stimulation of LH and the signals it sends to the testes.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You're saying clomid will provide a similar function as HCG? Out of curiosity, how so? Do you have any links of this being explained...I've done a lot of reading on HCG, but can't really see clomid doing the same thing. I mean, in regards to stimulation of LH and the signals it sends to the testes.
To simplify it....hcg simulates LH, clomid stimulates LH.