Please look over my cycle

35pump

Awards
Looking to start a cycle here in the future and this is what i have in mind. Please tell me if this is ok and what i need to add. Thanks in advance
Week1: milk thistle, multi, fish oil, superdrol 10mg
Week2 same as week one but 20mg
Week3 same as week 2
Week4 same as week2
PCT
Week1 milk thistle, multi, fish oil, 40mg nolva
Week2 same as week 1 but 20mg
Week3 same as week 2 but 10mg
Week4 same as week 3

Does everything about this cycle seem up to par? Anything i need to do differently? Thanks

BlackGT99

BlackGT99

Awards
Recommend preloading all ancillaries 1-2wks, also I'd run support supps for BP and lipids. Also a test booster throughout your PCT (I had good luck with Endosurge, others will have their recommendations)

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Looking to start a cycle here in the future and this is what i have in mind. Please tell me if this is ok and what i need to add. Thanks in advance
Week1: milk thistle, multi, fish oil, superdrol 10mg
Week2 same as week one but 20mg
Week3 same as week 2
Week4 same as week2
PCT
Week1 milk thistle, multi, fish oil, 40mg nolva
Week2 same as week 1 but 20mg
Week3 same as week 2 but 10mg
Week4 same as week 3

Does everything about this cycle seem up to par? Anything i need to do differently? Thanks
milk thistle isnt going to help much with SD. I would look into UDCA or TUDCA. Also may want to run cycle support, or cycle assist throughout. similar products just ones powder ones pill.

mandime

mandime

Awards
I would appreciate some more information with this as well. I am planning on running almost the exact same cycle and had a few questions. Not to hijack the thread but I bet OP has a lot of similar questions. My #1 concern is rebound gyno. I have Nolva on hand and am planning on running it just as OP without an AI or natty test booster (those seem to be common threads with rebound gyno). Many say that Clomid is a better option for PCT with Super. Is that the consensus out there? Also, would running both Nolva and Clomid at half does be the best of both worlds?

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
superdrol isnt the best idea for a first cycle but if you insist.Im repeating myself here, I would just run nolva 40/20/10/10 for pct. I would add test booster and ai and cycle support throughout along with an udca or tudca product. Just my opinion.

Krampus

Krampus

Awards
Run h-drol or epi assuming this is your first cycle.

Dimethazine is also fun but should probably wait till the second cycle

superdrol is not to be fuked with

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
dimethazine is definitly not a first cycle either. h-drol is an excellent choice and you can make some nice gains that will be easier to keep. once you run this and see how your body reacts then maybe run super or dmz haha or superdmz

Krampus

Krampus

Awards
As I said wait for second cycle for dimethazine.

dimethazine is definitly not a first cycle either. h-drol is an excellent choice and you can make some nice gains that will be easier to keep. once you run this and see how your body reacts then maybe run super or dmz haha or superdmz