Does 'Epistane' convert to 'Phera'?

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
henry the blue labeled unmethylated analogue EP in the diagram has a methyl on c5

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've got some Havoc from when that first came out... 2006ish?

So I wonder how close that might be to Phera?

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
Supposedly it degrades into phera. Don't know how long it takes, what the conditions might have to be, etc..who knows really.

kenocamb32

Awards
I am on Epi right now, I am doing a log in this section if you want to look, what would be some differences in the two in regards to effects and side effects?

HondaV65

HondaV65

Awards
  • Established
Phera is a lot more "wetter" than Epi. I doesn't automatize but there is something estrogenic going on there. If you got Phera - you'd know it. This isn't to say Phera is bad, back when this rumor that "EPI has Phera" in it started circulating - some guys were extremely excited by that possibility.

If I remember correctly - it may devolve into Phera when it's placed under heat - but I think it requires a lot of heat, maybe someone else would know.

I'm on a three week Epi now and it's Epi - I'm dryer' than a popcorn fart! :)

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's just a poorly-labelled image. It's an H. It's epitiostanol.
i see

the trihydroxy metabolite of desoxymethyltestosterone was found through human hepatocytes

the 2009 study found it in the urine of the volunteer

i don't see this metabolite found in the Japanese rat study using the unmethylated epi through the chart... was it found in the actual study?

henryv

Awards
  • Established
i see

the trihydroxy metabolite of desoxymethyltestosterone was found through human hepatocytes

the 2009 study found it in the urine of the volunteer

i don't see this metabolite found in the Japanese rat study using the unmethylated epi through the chart... was it found in the actual study?
This isn't a Q&A.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
csa2179

csa2179

Awards