methylated steroids and hepatoxicity

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Advanced Member
    R1187's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    520
    Rep Power
    33433
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    5.1%

    methylated steroids and hepatoxicity


    Isn't it true methylated steroids are going to stress your liver regardless of whatver "support sup" you use?

    I see all these people taking supplement after supplement, "preloading", etc... and then there's still PCT where even more come into play.

    Honestly, it's just not worth taking all this crap for a cycle that won't be anywhere near as effective as an injectable cycle.

    I'll be running superdrol without one single support sup, and not a f*ck will be given.

  2. New Member
    TheGnome's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    103
    Rep Power
    518
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    50.26%

    Good story.
  3. Elite Member
    ManBeast's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  XXX lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Age
    32
    Posts
    6,515
    Rep Power
    48653
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    24.09%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    LOL... tell us how it goes... might want to get bloodwork pre-mid-post as well...
    -Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html
    -Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/191120-checklist-before-thinking.html
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    BlackGT99's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    462
    Rep Power
    42578
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    51.75%

    Quote Originally Posted by R1187
    Isn't it true methylated steroids are going to stress your liver regardless of whatver "support sup" you use?

    I see all these people taking supplement after supplement, "preloading", etc... and then there's still PCT where even more come into play.

    Honestly, it's just not worth taking all this crap for a cycle that won't be anywhere near as effective as an injectable cycle.

    I'll be running superdrol without one single support sup, and not a f*ck will be given.
    I'm sure you'll live. Nbd
  5. Elite Member
    ManBeast's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  XXX lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Age
    32
    Posts
    6,515
    Rep Power
    48653
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    24.09%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Yes, 99% chance he'll live without issues, but I guarantee his bloods will be in the sh*tter longer without support supps than with... its not only about your liver when doing ANY cycle...
    -Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html
    -Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/191120-checklist-before-thinking.html
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*
  6. Senior Member
    csa2179's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    2,935
    Rep Power
    234812
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    55.29%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    what are you trying to impress people with your lack of concern. well im impressed. manbeast im getting some end of 3rd week SD bloods to see how well the UDCA is doing. ill post them in my log should be up next Friday or Saturday check it out
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751
  7. New Member
    BlackGT99's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    462
    Rep Power
    42578
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    51.75%

    Quote Originally Posted by ManBeast
    Yes, 99% chance he'll live without issues, but I guarantee his bloods will be in the sh*tter longer without support supps than with... its not only about your liver when doing ANY cycle...
    Word. His dick won't work, liver enzymes skyrocketed and lipid values chart will look like the letter Z lol
  8. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    18,809
    Rep Power
    3734733
    Level
    93
    Lv. Percent
    19.95%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by R1187
    Isn't it true methylated steroids are going to stress your liver regardless of whatver "support sup" you use?

    I see all these people taking supplement after supplement, "preloading", etc... and then there's still PCT where even more come into play.

    Honestly, it's just not worth taking all this crap for a cycle that won't be anywhere near as effective as an injectable cycle.

    I'll be running superdrol without one single support sup, and not a f*ck will be given.
    Running methyls isn't for every1. Usually also a waste of money for some. Are you eating & lifting like a man? Those two things come 1st in getting the job done.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  9. Senior Member
    csa2179's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    2,935
    Rep Power
    234812
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    55.29%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Aarons back to the hot lady pics.. reps for that
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751
  10. Banned
    WARBIRDWS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,134
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    49
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by R1187 View Post

    I'll be running superdrol without one single support sup, and not a f*ck will be given.
    I have to respect this sentence....I might have to put it in my sig
  11. Diamond Member
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    14,941
    Rep Power
    2998190
    Level
    88
    Lv. Percent
    97.58%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Hepatotoxicity ***
  12. Diamond Member
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    14,941
    Rep Power
    2998190
    Level
    88
    Lv. Percent
    97.58%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    I vary rarely* use any cycle support on cycle

    But, that's probably why my hdl was 18, and ldl 160 on my last cycle.
  13. New Member
    BlackGT99's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    462
    Rep Power
    42578
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    51.75%

    Quote Originally Posted by RH2012

    the older i get , the more i am concerned about lipids. do you think there is anything on the market otc that will work for this?
    Toca has gotten a lot of positive reviews, as many ppl run this year round. Perhaps you should look into this?
  14. Elite Member
    howwedo107's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,313
    Rep Power
    1977800
    Level
    66
    Lv. Percent
    5.89%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    LIV 52 is as far as I go...worse comes to worse ill buy a monkey liver off the black market or something lolol
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  15. New Member
    BlackGT99's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    462
    Rep Power
    42578
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    51.75%

    Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107
    LIV 52 is as far as I go...worse comes to worse ill buy a monkey liver off the black market or something lolol
    Heard LIV 52 is the bees knees!
  16. New Member
    Senka's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    16
    Rep Power
    81
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    79.1%

    I have seen kids buy random superdrol clones and other ph's and just pop them for 8 weeks straight with no PCT afterwards. They're fine now, but who knows what kind of unseen problems will arise down the road. Just like all the bodybuilders from the 70's having their issues now.
  17. Banned
    Husker89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,122
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    60.88%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    FOR the record i have ran 10 cycles with injects orals and i gota liver test while 3 weeks into dianabol and winstrol dbol30 a day winny 45 and i was perfectly fine like not even slightly elevated, ive never taken a support supp in my life, just my 2 cents
    Quote Originally Posted by Senka View Post
    I have seen kids buy random superdrol clones and other ph's and just pop them for 8 weeks straight with no PCT afterwards. They're fine now, but who knows what kind of unseen problems will arise down the road. Just like all the bodybuilders from the 70's having their issues now.
  18. Elite Member
    howwedo107's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,313
    Rep Power
    1977800
    Level
    66
    Lv. Percent
    5.89%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Husker89
    FOR the record i have ran 10 cycles with injects orals and i gota liver test while 3 weeks into dianabol and winstrol dbol30 a day winny 45 and i was perfectly fine like not even slightly elevated, ive never taken a support supp in my life, just my 2 cents
    You must be a monster with 10 cycles under your belt damn...even 6lbs a cycle that's 60lbs of muscle
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  19. Advanced Member
    GreenEarth's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    781
    Rep Power
    15014
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    50.27%

    I always use support on an oral. The only 3 I really would consider "real" support towards liver protection are UDCA, TUDCA, and Sam-e.


    However, I will say that often times immediate effects are not going to be seen. For instance, when I was 19 a dermatologist put me on accutane for a year. Knowing what I know now, I don't think I'd do it again, even though not having acne is awesome. But damn is that a tough medication on your liver. Interestingly enough, the doctor didn't tell me to do anything besides take it and "avoid bodybuilding supplements...no whey protein or multivitamins" (wtf lol). No liver support to speak of. Yet, at the end of the year, when I had my last blood levels taken, but liver lipids/numbers were actually better than when I started. Long term damage? Have yet to see...
    Quote Originally Posted by LiamTaylor View Post
    I push myself to limits everyday i train tbh, visited my mum yesterday and she said i looked a bit bigger, she doesnt know about the steroids
  20. Banned
    WARBIRDWS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,134
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    49
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by GreenEarth View Post
    I always use support on an oral. The only 3 I really would consider "real" support towards liver protection are UDCA, TUDCA, and Sam-e.


    However, I will say that often times immediate effects are not going to be seen. For instance, when I was 19 a dermatologist put me on accutane for a year. Knowing what I know now, I don't think I'd do it again, even though not having acne is awesome. But damn is that a tough medication on your liver. Interestingly enough, the doctor didn't tell me to do anything besides take it and "avoid bodybuilding supplements...no whey protein or multivitamins" (wtf lol). No liver support to speak of. Yet, at the end of the year, when I had my last blood levels taken, but liver lipids/numbers were actually better than when I started. Long term damage? Have yet to see...
    oral accutane = Poison.....topical accutane = godsend
  21. Elite Member
    howwedo107's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,313
    Rep Power
    1977800
    Level
    66
    Lv. Percent
    5.89%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6

    oral accutane = Poison.....topical accutane = godsend
    Doxycycline>accutane all day homie
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  22. Advanced Member
    GreenEarth's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    781
    Rep Power
    15014
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    50.27%

    Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6 View Post
    oral accutane = Poison.....topical accutane = godsend
    Well where the hell were you when I was 19? lol
    Quote Originally Posted by LiamTaylor View Post
    I push myself to limits everyday i train tbh, visited my mum yesterday and she said i looked a bit bigger, she doesnt know about the steroids
  23. Banned
    WARBIRDWS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,134
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    49
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    Doxycycline>accutane all day homie
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenEarth View Post
    Well where the hell were you when I was 19? lol
    I haven't needed it in a long time, but whenever test or whatever caused me to get acne, the isotretinoin gel/accutane gel worked well. but I never had any severe problem with acne to be honest. I just knew from researching that accutane was bad, even back then, so I found a way around oral administration....I always find a damn way ....
  24. New Member
    BlackGT99's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    462
    Rep Power
    42578
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    51.75%

    Quote Originally Posted by GreenEarth
    I always use support on an oral. The only 3 I really would consider "real" support towards liver protection are UDCA, TUDCA, and Sam-e.

    However, I will say that often times immediate effects are not going to be seen. For instance, when I was 19 a dermatologist put me on accutane for a year. Knowing what I know now, I don't think I'd do it again, even though not having acne is awesome. But damn is that a tough medication on your liver. Interestingly enough, the doctor didn't tell me to do anything besides take it and "avoid bodybuilding supplements...no whey protein or multivitamins" (wtf lol). No liver support to speak of. Yet, at the end of the year, when I had my last blood levels taken, but liver lipids/numbers were actually better than when I started. Long term damage? Have yet to see...
    Dude! Same here! I got regular bloods done as a teenager but he never once mentioned/prescribed me a Liver support... I've had recent bloods as an adult and everything is good to go. But still no support supps while accutane is crazy as I've heard it's pretty MF harsh
  25. Banned
    WARBIRDWS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,134
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    49
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    this stuff here.

    Name:  isotrex.jpg
Views: 274
Size:  4.9 KB
  26. Senior Member
    csa2179's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    2,935
    Rep Power
    234812
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    55.29%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Will a lipid panel be enough to asses how my liver is functioning on sd. I have only got a hormon panel before. What do I need to get?
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751
  27. New Member
    mikeinks's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    17
    Rep Power
    43
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    73.5%

    You need to get LFT done. Have them draw a red , purple and a Green top tube. That'll get CBC , chem, and all your LFT and lipids. Here's mine I had drawn tonight after a 20/20-30/30/30 SD cycle. Liver took a beating.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
  28. New Member
    Exian's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  168 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    78
    Rep Power
    101
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    15.46%

    Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    Hepatotoxicity ***
    ^^^ lol
  29. Diamond Member
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    14,941
    Rep Power
    2998190
    Level
    88
    Lv. Percent
    97.58%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    why is that funny to you?
  30. New Member
    Bubbagump's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    126
    Rep Power
    5206
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    84.52%

    Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6 View Post
    I have to respect this sentence....I might have to put it in my sig
    Dibs
  31. New Member
    onthemove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    82
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    56.72%

    are there any un-methylated pro hormones worth a dam?
  32. New Member
    DonnyG's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    413
    Rep Power
    36194
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    20.83%

    Quote Originally Posted by onthemove View Post
    are there any un-methylated pro hormones worth a dam?
    Tren and stano are great. Max LMG is solid, too.
  33. New Member
    DonnyG's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    413
    Rep Power
    36194
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    20.83%

    Quote Originally Posted by mikeinks View Post
    You need to get LFT done. Have them draw a red , purple and a Green top tube. That'll get CBC , chem, and all your LFT and lipids. Here's mine I had drawn tonight after a 20/20-30/30/30 SD cycle. Liver took a beating.
    AST is not too bad. ALT is not the worst I've seen after a cycle either.
  34. New Member
    onthemove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    82
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    56.72%

    Quote Originally Posted by DonnyG View Post
    Tren and stano are great. Max LMG is solid, too.
    really? what is their ingredient?
  35. New Member
    onthemove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    82
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    56.72%

    MAX Lmg have sides?
  36. New Member
    DonnyG's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    413
    Rep Power
    36194
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    20.83%

    Quote Originally Posted by onthemove View Post
    MAX Lmg have sides?
    Max LMG is a progestin, so gyno is a major risk. Same with Tren. I'd run either Max LMG or Tren alongside Stanodrol. You can use Trenazone cream with 800mg-1g of Stano as a test base. That would be a great cycle.
  37. Banned
    Husker89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,122
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    60.88%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    how long until you saw results like 3 months

    Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6 View Post
    this stuff here.

    Name:  isotrex.jpg
Views: 274
Size:  4.9 KB
  38. Diamond Member
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    14,941
    Rep Power
    2998190
    Level
    88
    Lv. Percent
    97.58%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by DonnyG View Post
    Max LMG is a progestin, so gyno is a major risk. Same with Tren. I'd run either Max LMG or Tren alongside Stanodrol. You can use Trenazone cream with 800mg-1g of Stano as a test base. That would be a great cycle.
    max lmg aka methoxygonadiene isn't a progestin, it is an androgenic/anabolic hormone)

    inhibit p is our new prolactin control product, check it out...

    IT'S HERE FINALLY! SNS INHIBIT-P! YEA BOIIIII!
  39. New Member
    retroscapers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    227
    Rep Power
    781
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    97.45%

    Bry, any plans on a rename lol?
  40. Diamond Member
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    14,941
    Rep Power
    2998190
    Level
    88
    Lv. Percent
    97.58%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    rename what?

    inhibit p? nope.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Self Fulfilling Prophecies and methyl steroids
    By David Dunn in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 183
    Last Post: 02-19-2014, 11:25 AM
  2. steroids and cancer due to HPTA inhibition
    By neurotic in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-24-2013, 11:42 PM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-09-2012, 09:45 PM
  4. Methyl steroids and your liver!
    By ezza in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 06-10-2008, 01:55 AM
  5. 1 methyl test and nausea?
    By VanillaGorilla in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-25-2003, 01:16 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in