Epi 60mg vs Anavar 80mg

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
I hate posting noob threads like this but for my upcoming cycle, I don't have enough var to run it at 80mg like i'd like to so i've been entertaining the thought of running high dose epi instead. For guys who have tried higher dosed epi (50-60mg/day), what was your experience like? And for dudes who have done both at higher dosages, how would you compare? Thanks bros

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
This is a question I wanna find out more about actually, everyone reveres Epi as the Best PH along with Halo, yet I don't see many people survive long at 50mg due to back pumps and HBP , and also..Oxadrolone at 75mg for 8 weeks has poked my interest too...

Subbed for some research...Good question , not a noob one bro...

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i ran epi at 60mg for 3 weeks during an SD/Epi bridge

i was bulking so heavily relying on junk food and very high carbs but surprisingly had no bloat, popping veins, and my muscles were just hard as f*ck way more than the SD portion. strength was wicked too. if i had to guess from that experience, i would say high dose epi would be a great cutter

havent tried anavar yet, i just cant justify paying so much for it

Reactions: T50
abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
To be honest I just finished a Epi cycle and on pct now. I did 6 weeks of Epi with the first 3 weeks at 45mg and the last 3 weeks at 60mg and didn't feel much of a difference, just got some sever back pumps at times. Taurine hardly worked. Dying to try Anavar. Might try it next spring without thinking of the price lol

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
Anavar at 80mg was ****ing awesome...hoping epi doesnt dissapoint. We'll see tho. Thanks for the responses guys.

MightyBeast

MightyBeast

Awards
Taurine helped out with my back pumps while running epi. Never ran var. But epi made my muscles hard and veins popped out everywhere loved that stuff.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anavar at 80mg was ****ing awesome...hoping epi doesnt dissapoint. We'll see tho. Thanks for the responses guys.
If you have the money ....var and 11-oxo or one of those winstrol clones should be a beast of a cut

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Epi is the best. This was my second run. Just didn't see the difference in running it at 60. Might just stick to 45 everyitime. Yea I hear Anavar is awesome. Can't wait

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you have the money ....var and 11-oxo or one of those winstrol clones should be a beast of a cut
That's what I was thinking or even stanodrol as well with var

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I enjoyed my run with Epi at 50mg/day more than I did my run with Var at 50mg/day. I didn't have the same BP issues and got better strength gains.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I enjoyed my run with Epi at 50mg/day more than I did my run with Var at 50mg/day. I didn't have the same BP issues and got better strength gains.
Really? You ran var solo? Also isn't it better to run it at around 75mg?

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I didn't run either of them solo. That's a waste, IMO. I ran them with test.
I always run Epi solo but this time around I ran it for 6 weeks than 3 weeks of stanodrol. It was an awesome cycle. With var I might run it with 11oxo or stano. I don't dare pin. Wish I would.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I always run Epi solo but this time around I ran it for 6 weeks than 3 weeks of stanodrol. It was an awesome cycle. With var I might run it with 11oxo or stano. I don't dare pin. Wish I would.
Pinning is not a big deal. I can't fathom why some people are so afraid to do so.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Pinning is not a big deal. I can't fathom why some people are so afraid to do so.
I saw my friend get pinned and it bothered me just looking at him. I don't even like getting my blood checked because I hate it. I get light headed everyitime. It suck ass

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
I saw my friend get pinned and it bothered me just looking at him. I don't even like getting my blood checked because I hate it. I get light headed everyitime. It suck ass
I don't like sticking sharp foreign objects into myself either....but I'll do it/have done it...BUT...yes getting blood drawn makes me like a bitch :D...something about IV needles....although one time i had 10 plus vials of blood drawn and no dizziness ....popped right up and wanted to eat....everybody was like ok nevemind the warnings lol

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
I'll be running it with test also. I will never cycle without test again, really no point to just do orals only.

MightyBeast

MightyBeast

Awards
Pinning is not that big of a deal. I was worried bout it too until I first did it and was like ok that wasn't that big of a deal.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't like sticking sharp foreign objects into myself either....but I'll do it/have done it...BUT...yes getting blood drawn makes me like a bitch :D...something about IV needles....although one time i had 10 plus vials of blood drawn and no dizziness ....popped right up and wanted to eat....everybody was like ok nevemind the warnings lol
Lol warbird when u reply its always a story or a funny comment. I love it. But yes needles are scary to me lol. I wish I can pin. But I doubt ill ever do it. Unless someway, somehow I turn into the hulk and I say **** it.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'll be running it with test also. I will never cycle without test again, really no point to just do orals only.
Damn I always here what u said. "I'll never cycle without test". Will you be logging it?

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Pinning is not that big of a deal. I was worried bout it too until I first did it and was like ok that wasn't that big of a deal.
I keep trying to put that in my head trust me. But after seeing that needle it scares the sh!t out of me. Maybe just maybe I might say **** it and do.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I agree ....but if you truly dislike it to begin with? You will never really be ok with it....you will still dread it and treat it like making a speech in front of class :D
This is true

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
Damn I always here what u said. "I'll never cycle without test". Will you be logging it?
I'll definitely be doing a log. And also, I think you may be able to overcome your feel of pinning. One of my friends was literally on the verge of fainting the first time I stuck him with a needle and now he's completely fine doing it. I think if you do it a few times, you'll see it's really no big deal at all.

Bulkypinoy61

Bulkypinoy61

Awards
  • Established
I'd go with Var, if you can afford it lol that stuffs expensive -__-

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
I'd go with Var, if you can afford it lol that stuffs expensive -__-
I'd honestly rather go with var but it's not even a factor of the price of the var, it's the minimum amount on the order that I can't afford right now. The var I get is cheap and quality but the order min is high. Hopefully something will fall into place and i'll be able to order within the next month. If that the case then my cycle will be much heavier since I'll be order more tren and mast also lol.

Bulkypinoy61

Bulkypinoy61

Awards
  • Established
I'd honestly rather go with var but it's not even a factor of the price of the var, it's the minimum amount on the order that I can't afford right now. The var I get is cheap and quality but the order min is high. Hopefully something will fall into place and i'll be able to order within the next month. If that the case then my cycle will be much heavier since I'll be order more tren and mast also lol.

PM me bro