gymfean

Banned
Awards
Right now i'm in week 3 of

Epistane 60/60/60/60/60/60
Trenazone 2/2/2/2/2/2
P-stanz 0/400/400/400/400/400

And loving it :)

I want to up trenazone to 2.5 or 3 starting week 4. Think that's ok or am I over doing it?

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anything after 2 would prob just give you more sides bro I'd say keep it at that and enjoy it sir

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Anything after 2 would prob just give you more sides bro I'd say keep it at that and enjoy it sir
yeah for real....somebody's getting greedy and its not one of us two! :D.....but then again, maybe he should try it and see, so we know whether or not to do it ourselves??? hmmmm ......can you say guinea pig???? :D

gymfean

Banned
Awards
yeah for real....somebody's getting greedy and its not one of us two! :D.....but then again, maybe he should try it and see, so we know whether or not to do it ourselves??? hmmmm ......can you say guinea pig???? :D
Lol :) okay okay that was funny but let's not talk like I'm not here.lol. the only reason I ask is because I've seen people run trenazone upto 3mg. and I haven't had any sides yet. I'm sure I'll notice some sooner or later I'm only halfway through week 3 but nun so far.

your both probly right. but I have enough to run it at 3Mg for my last 3 weeks.

so if anyone on here has ran it at 3 I would like to hear your input :).

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Lol :) okay okay that was funny but let's not talk like I'm not here.lol. the only reason I ask is because I've seen people run trenazone upto 3mg. and I haven't had any sides yet. I'm sure I'll notice some sooner or later I'm only halfway through week 3 but nun so far.

your both probly right. but I have enough to run it at 3Mg for my last 3 weeks.

so if anyone on here has ran it at 3 I would like to hear your input :).
I have seen guys post about 2.5ml and 3ml time to time yes. try it, especially due to your larger size it might actually be of benefit....who's to say before you try it. maybe some of these guys who have done it will chime in.

gymfean

Banned
Awards
I have seen guys post about 2.5ml and 3ml time to time yes. try it, especially due to your larger size it might actually be of benefit....who's to say before you try it. maybe some of these guys who have done it will chime in.
I hope so it would be nice to know what there experience was like.

gymfean

Banned
Awards
I probly will starting week 4. why not worst case scenario I get more of the sides that I'm already not having.........

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
thank you so much that's exactly the answer I was looking for :Dlol
just don't kill yourself, so that you report back to us with the results :D treanzone bloated me up for some reason, I was cutting on like 1800 or less cals for the most part, yet I went from like 185-195....was very smooth....and then dropped that weight by the end of PCT. was weird, did not like it.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I loved 2ml of Trenazone, no real sides, probably could have gone higher but it's expensive. At your weight go 3ml for a while and see what happens. I don't know if 4ml would help much as you might be maxing out the anabolic potential and only increasing sides.

gymfean

Banned
Awards
I loved 2ml of Trenazone, no real sides, probably could have gone higher but it's expensive. At your weight go 3ml for a while and see what happens. I don't know if 4ml would help much as you might be maxing out the anabolic potential and only increasing sides.
I would never even think of going up to 4 expecially with stacking other stuff but yeah I think 3 would be just about right.

what were your ganes? And did you keep them all? of course I understand it matters on your post cycle therapy I'm just wondering what was your experience with it?

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would never even think of going up to 4 expecially with stacking other stuff but yeah I think 3 would be just about right.

what were your ganes? And did you keep them all? of course I understand it matters on your post cycle therapy I'm just wondering what was your experience with it?

I stacked Trenazone with SD and bridged in to other stuff. It was pre contest so i can't really comment on PCT because SD and trenazone were long gone by the time i finished. SD/Trenazone was a very nice combo though, stayed relatively lean while gaining some muscle. Of course that was diet related, but i've run SD before so i know my typical results. Ran 2ml for a little over 4 weeks. Would buy again.