Simple: Trenavar or Trenazone??

biggfly

biggfly

Awards
  • Established
Simple question...been gone awhile...trenavar or trenazone better, based on results and efficacy??

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have both, ran trenazone, it was crazy good in gains and fat loss.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Price-wise Trenazone will be a much better bang for the buck.

If you can push the dosage (and the wallet) with trenavar, it will probably perform a bit better.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you go the trenavar route, I can recommend a better source that PHF.

Madevilz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
google raw tren powder and u can find trenavar powder for 10$ a gram but thats still too expensive. 1$ for 100mgs. i figure i'd need 500mg a day minimum. fina is a much better deal. so to answer ur question, trenazone.
500mg Trenavar a day??

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
google raw tren powder and u can find trenavar powder for 10$ a gram but thats still too expensive. 1$ for 100mgs. i figure i'd need 500mg a day minimum. fina is a much better deal. so to answer ur question, trenazone.
Sorry, at 185lbs there is no way in hell you need 500mg a day.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Sorry, at 185lbs there is no way in hell you need 500mg a day.
Haha. 3.5grams a week. Holy crap even with a low conversion rate that's More than u would give a cow. U must be a beast

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
sounds like u guys have been listening to the folks selling that bs instead of the ones that have tried it. nobody does less than 50 mg a day of trenbolone injected. so the math on that stuff doesn't add up. btw i'm gonna change my weight to 245lb in my profile so that what i say will suddenly be more accurate. lol i used to weigh 120 and thats no sh1t. but look i aint gonna argue about trenavar anymore. if you like it take it.
Actually a lot of pros on here only use tren at 50-75 EOD. People go out of control with dosages recently, more isn't always better.

I've run trenazone and it was awesome, 2 bottles for 6 weeks.

I don't really care for PHFs PHs/DS

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
sounds like u guys have been listening to the folks selling that bs instead of the ones that have tried it. nobody does less than 50 mg a day of trenbolone injected. so the math on that stuff doesn't add up. btw i'm gonna change my weight to 245lb in my profile so that what i say will suddenly be more accurate. lol i used to weigh 120 and thats no sh1t. but look i aint gonna argue about trenavar anymore. if you like it take it.
I'm say do what works for u. That is a high dose if u can handle it then do it.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What are you talking about? Many start at a lower tren at a low dose like 30mg ED to see how the react to it. You make blanket statements like you are an expert and know conversions rates, with no facts to back them up, I'm going to just let you continue to believe that and sit back. This board just keeps being filled with bad information in the anabolics section, I feel for anyone doing research.

Edit - saw your post above. Just realize lots don't have a clue and just take something like this as gospel, have to watch out so they aren't the statistic that gets the good stuff taken away.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
All Diones are 20%? And you are pulling this from?

The average satisfactory dose has been around 75 (if averaged out). I know a national level competitor who is coaching a client right now that he has using 90mg. I myself am on a cycle right now with 90. A member on PHF continually raised dosage to find sweet spot, and said above 90 gains were good, but not much better than 90, and the sides were considerably worse. I personally think the compound should be ran between 90 and 120.

..and your weight had nothing to do with my implications on your intelligence, I mentioned your weight as a means of weight/dosage.

Also, no one will argue with price. Definitely not cheap to run. At retail, my 8 week cycle would have cost $320. Fortunately, I didn't pay any where near the ballpark of that.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
All Diones are 20%? And you are pulling this from?

The average satisfactory dose has been around 75 (if averaged out). I know a national level competitor who is coaching a client right now that he has using 90mg. I myself am on a cycle right now with 90. A member on PHF continually raised dosage to find sweet spot, and said above 90 gains were good, but not much better than 90, and the sides were considerably worse. I personally think the compound should be ran between 90 and 120.

..and your weight had nothing to do with my implications on your intelligence, I mentioned your weight as a means of weight/dosage.

Also, no one will argue with price. Definitely not cheap to run. At retail, my 8 week cycle would have cost $320. Fortunately, I didn't pay any where near the ballpark of that.
My man, I stocked the **** up last sale they had.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Wait, so ur saying stuff on the Internet isn't always true. That bull**** why would it be on the interweb if it was false

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Judged by the mirror or recorded measurements?
Both. When your pants go from tight to loose, I know I lost fat on the midsection. I recently ran trenavar, it was ok. Trenazone seemed to have a lot more kick too it.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Both. When your pants go from tight to loose, I know I lost fat on the midsection. I recently ran trenavar, it was ok. Trenazone seemed to have a lot more kick too it.
Thx bud.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 4
Training Forum 1
musclemaker Company Promotions 6
mixedup Anabolics 94
PatWheeler Anabolics 2