Testosterone replacement. What is too high of a level

bc0508

Awards
I have been on TRT from some time from the doctor Androgel 1.62 6 pumps a day.
I have been doing a KETO for 7 weeks now and dropped fat. I stay under 50 carbs a day but on carb up day 100
Since then I did a 10 week cycle of deca which i have been off for 4 weeks now.
I was also doing 1 cc week of injection test 300mg.
So I started having a problem 2 weeks ago with ED so I did more androgel.
Didnt take my next shot so I was out 15 days from the last shot since I was going to my doc. I also went back down to 6 pumps for a week.
I did start taking some anit-estrogen a week before my doc appt.
I knew he was going to want to get my levels in my blood main reason i cut way back.

His nurse called me today and said everything looked good but my Testosterone level was way too high. "I didnt think you could have Test too high"
They also put me on steroid for infection in my sinus.

Has anyone gotten ED from too much TEST.. Its not full ED it will work but goes soft in the middle for sex but it will get back hard if she works it.
I am 39 so not that old.. Workout 5 days a week.

FitModel

FitModel

Awards
  • Established
ED is being caused by something else. Not the test.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Too much estrogen because of so much test is my guess. You really sound like you are just using your body as an experiment and have no idea what you are doing.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Deca is the cause surely. A bottle of endosurge will combat the prolactin rise, add in some Primaforce Lean Green with each dose or you will need caber. I am giving you the natural route with no sides, take it. L-dopa and green tea will knock down the prolactin left from the deca; it can take months to clear and you obviously didn't use enough test. 2:1 ratio test to deca and no ED for most everyone.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
An AI will help but it won't eliminate the prolactin sides now that they are there.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
prolactin sides take quite a while to clear out... at least a month honestly, more likely 2.

bc0508

Awards
Thanks so I guess I got a month left. I think that I will leave the DECA alone I didnt really get any befits out of it anyhow. I see more from the Test. I am new to this but I have done some research and talked to a few people in the gym. I will keep doing the Test since even the doc had me on TRT. I cant really go off of it I was a wreck when I was not on it. Actually like a wonder drug for me helped me get my weight down improved my mood made my marriage much better.

lusie

Awards
I dont think that ED cause by TEST and there in no proof of that, this might happened with you due to other reason. Try to solve your problem by using some good product in market and much more.