Havoc + Test cyp?

hamr9

Awards
So i just started taking Havoc, im on day 4 of 30mg/day for 4 weeks. My buddy just gave me a bottle of test cyp(he has a script for it so i know its legit) but there is only 600mg left, i know its not very much but why let it go to waste.

I was thinking of runnig the test cyp along with the havoc for the last 3 weeks of the cycle. at 200mg per week, so just 3 weeks at 200 along with 30mg havoc each day.

or should i just hold of on the test cyp and run it later on at either 100mg for 6 weeks or again at 200 for 3?

I was thinking of running it with the havoc only because its such a small amount of test that i would need at least someting along side it to help it out a bit more

please let me know your thoughts.

GreenEarth

GreenEarth

Awards
With a long-estered testosterone like test cyp, it doesn't matter if you do 100mg over 6 weeks or 200mg over 3 weeks - you won't be making any significant gains off of 600mg of test cyp. You need more supply, running it is just adding a risk without much benefit.

hamr9

Awards
With a long-estered testosterone like test cyp, it doesn't matter if you do 100mg over 6 weeks or 200mg over 3 weeks - you won't be making any significant gains off of 600mg of test cyp. You need more supply, running it is just adding a risk without much benefit.
well i dont want to not use it and waste it, im just looking to find out how to best use this little amount, im not expecting any crazy gains from it but, id still like to do something with it.

what if i were to pin all 600mg at once? i assume it would be out of my system in 3 weeks and then my pct would begin once havoc ends?

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
well i dont want to not use it and waste it, im just looking to find out how to best use this little amount, im not expecting any crazy gains from it but, id still like to do something with it.

what if i were to pin all 600mg at once? i assume it would be out of my system in 3 weeks and then my pct would begin once havoc ends?
I think you're looking at it the wrong way, OP. That small of dosage will do nothing positive for you... and will only serve to make shutdown more extensive, and recovery more difficult. In this case, you'd be wasting it by pinning it.

GreenEarth

GreenEarth

Awards

Okay, so either...

#1. You don't use it, and it's "wasted" because of that.

#2. You use it, get no gains from it, and experience sides/suppression from it. But hey, at least it isn't wasted!

Save it and get more test cyp for your next cycle.

hamr9

Awards
Okay, so either...

#1. You don't use it, and it's "wasted" because of that.

#2. You use it, get no gains from it, and experience sides/suppression from it. But hey, at least it isn't wasted!

Save it and get more test cyp for your next cycle.
fair enough, not what i was hoping to hear...but it does make sense.

thanks for the help.