What is your favorite excuse to turn down a drink?

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. New Member
    Axiles's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    48
    Rep Power
    117
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    45.44%

    Question What is your favorite excuse to turn down a drink?


    .
    What is your favorite excuse to turn down a drink?


    What is your favorite excuse to turn down a drink when you are on cycle? I'm not a big fan of alcohol
    at all, but once or twice per year I do drink.

    Now here is my situation:
    I carefully researched, planed, ordered and started my first cycle. So I'm ON. For the first time. I'm trying
    to do my very best and than Boom! My wife throw in a big party!!! O boy!

    Ours family party are more like "My Big Fat Greek Wedding" (except for Windex part) and dark force will
    be very strong here. So how do you turn down the drink without seeming like a killjoy? I must be present,
    sickness is not an option and telling the truth is a suicide. Any Ideas ???


    Help Please!







    ?

  2. Advanced Member
    pillsRgood's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Age
    34
    Posts
    585
    Rep Power
    1112
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    54.57%

    Won't hurt to have a few, just nurse it and if shots come out do the ol take the shot but backwash it in a beer when you use it as a chaser... You could drive and be the DD if that's an option.... Or just get blasted and have fun if your on injectables, if methyls, then I get your apprehension...
    You are born small and weak, you die small and weak...How you look in-between is entirely up to you...
  3. Professional Member
    Bolanrox's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    3,096
    Rep Power
    81804
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    60.43%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    drink a whey shake or water out of a red solo cup... no one will know the diff.

    or seltzer and cranberry?


    You think any one will notice once they have a drink or two or 10 in them?
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    Axiles's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    48
    Rep Power
    117
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    45.44%

    Quote Originally Posted by pillsRgood View Post
    Won't hurt to have a few, just nurse it and if shots come out do the ol take the shot but backwash it in a beer when you use it as a chaser... You could drive and be the DD if that's an option.... Or just get blasted and have fun if your on injectables, if methyls, then I get your apprehension...
    Running Ibe Epi and party is gonna be in my house so DD is not an option:-(
  5. Professional Member
    Bolanrox's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    3,096
    Rep Power
    81804
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    60.43%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    solo cup for the win then
  6. Advanced Member
    bigguyn10ec's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  255 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    652
    Rep Power
    72294
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    40.96%

    Do this. Get a beer poor it out. Fill it with water. Refill as needed.
    Here is my loghttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216779-bigguy-vs-wilpit.htmlhttp://supplementreviews.com/users/mhseaver670/reviews
  7. Professional Member
    Bolanrox's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    3,096
    Rep Power
    81804
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    60.43%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Or go Bear Gryles on a sixer of rolling rock? No one would know the difference
  8. New Member
    Axiles's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    48
    Rep Power
    117
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    45.44%

    Quote Originally Posted by Bolanrox View Post
    drink a whey shake or water out of a red solo cup... no one will know the diff.

    or seltzer and cranberry?


    You think any one will notice once they have a drink or two or 10 in them?
    Nobody will believe me that I'm drinking Slivovitz from Red Solo Cap :-) Only well trained Russian dude from northern part of Siberia can
    survive that!!!
  9. Professional Member
    Bolanrox's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    3,096
    Rep Power
    81804
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    60.43%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    since when do you need to drink to have fun at a party? I really think you will be thinking of it more than others. say your on antiboitics matbe?
  10. New Member
    Damorgs's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    112
    Rep Power
    561
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    52.61%

    I use the following;
    I'm on antibiotics for a flu.
    I have a bet with a mate not to drink for 1 month.
    I'm on a health binge with healthy eating etc.

    Beyond those, if they still push I just tell them I don't need a drink to have fun, which is completely true so that's where the conversation stops. I dont really see it as a killjoy and really shouldn't have to explain that you don't want to ruin all your work in the gym.
  11. New Member
    Axiles's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    48
    Rep Power
    117
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    45.44%

    Quote Originally Posted by bigguyn10ec View Post
    Do this. Get a beer poor it out. Fill it with water. Refill as needed.
    Good one! lol.
  12. Senior Member
    StangBanger's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,298
    Rep Power
    17364
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    5.17%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    I just tell them my doctor diagnosed me beeritis.... and a beer would kill me instantly.
    Log of EPIC by FRL - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202576-should-epic-frl.html
  13. New Member
    Axiles's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    48
    Rep Power
    117
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    45.44%

    Quote Originally Posted by Damorgs View Post
    I use the following;
    I'm on antibiotics for a flu.
    I have a bet with a mate not to drink for 1 month.
    I'm on a health binge with healthy eating etc.

    Beyond those, if they still push I just tell them I don't need a drink to have fun, which is completely true so that's where the conversation stops. I dont really see it as a killjoy and really shouldn't have to explain that you don't want to ruin all your work in the gym.
    1.I'm on antibiotics for a flu. Negative. My wife will never call a party when someone is a sick.
    2.I have a bet with a mate not to drink for 1 month. Negative. My wife know me well she will never buy this one and will start to sniff around!
    3.I'm on a health binge with healthy eatingNegative Common man one drink once a year? They know I'm not that strict and they are family!!
    4.I don't need a drink to have fun, which is completely true so that's where the conversation stops. Yes And that is killjoy because I just told my father in law that he needs to drink to have a fun. Somehow I would like to avoid that :-)
    5.I don't want to ruin all my work in the gym. Positive!!! I can definitely use this one since my surroundings knows about my passion and it is very diplomatic too!
  14. Advanced Member
    GreenEarth's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    781
    Rep Power
    15013
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    49.81%

    So you're on epi...well, technically it could be worse (epi, despite being a methyl, tends to be more "mild" in terms of liver toxicity). What liver support are you currently running with it?

    When I go out with friends, I just always insist on buying rounds, or else tell one of my friends I'll get his next drink. Whenever I order the rounds or the solo drink, I just get a diet coke, and if anyone asks what I'm drinking, I say a Whiskey + diet. If all else fails, I'll tell them I'm on a new medication that my doctor said I shouldn't combine with alcohol. If you act shy about it, decent people won't try and pry to find out what it is (of course, they never would suspect an anabolic).

    Of course, your party is at home. Emptying the beer can and filling with water is a good idea. Another is to pour your own drinks, and just use a small amount of alcohol in the drinks with a lot of mixer: then nurse them. Small amounts of alcohol and methyls won't instantly combine to bring you death, but I would certainly advise against getting to a point of tipsiness or drunkenness.
    Quote Originally Posted by LiamTaylor View Post
    I push myself to limits everyday i train tbh, visited my mum yesterday and she said i looked a bit bigger, she doesnt know about the steroids
  15. Senior Member
    Rhadam's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    2,734
    Rep Power
    397120
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    36.95%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    People stop drinking while on cycle? News to me lol.
    ~ Serious Nutrition Solutions ~
    Revolutionizing Nutrition, AND your body!
    Rhadam [@] seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  16. Advanced Member
    GreenEarth's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    781
    Rep Power
    15013
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    49.81%

    Quote Originally Posted by Rhadam View Post
    People stop drinking while on cycle? News to me lol.
    Methylated substances are toxic to your liver. Your liver is under considerably more stress while taking methyls, and alcohol, which is known to be quite toxic towards your liver as well, holds a particularly larger risk of damaging your liver while taking a methylated compound.

    Injectibles like Test-e are also hepatoxic no matter what way you spin it, but I would certainly feel more comfortable imbibing while just on test than on an oral.
    Quote Originally Posted by LiamTaylor View Post
    I push myself to limits everyday i train tbh, visited my mum yesterday and she said i looked a bit bigger, she doesnt know about the steroids
  17. Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,585
    Rep Power
    1215366
    Level
    93
    Lv. Percent
    69.08%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by GreenEarth View Post
    Methylated substances are toxic to your liver. Your liver is under considerably more stress while taking methyls, and alcohol, which is known to be quite toxic towards your liver as well, holds a particularly larger risk of damaging your liver while taking a methylated compound.

    Injectibles like Test-e are also hepatoxic no matter what way you spin it, but I would certainly feel more comfortable imbibing while just on test than on an oral.
    Since when is test hepatotoxic? Tren, yes, but not test.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
    Performax Labs Product Specialist

  18. Advanced Member
    pillsRgood's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Age
    34
    Posts
    585
    Rep Power
    1112
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    54.57%

    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja

    Since when is test hepatotoxic? Tren, yes, but not test.
    Oh sh!t, if test is then I'm gonna die, lol
    You are born small and weak, you die small and weak...How you look in-between is entirely up to you...
  19. Advanced Member
    GreenEarth's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    781
    Rep Power
    15013
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    49.81%

    Just googling it...

    Long-term use of exogenous testosterone can result in peliosis hepatitis (the development of blood-filled cysts inside the liver and/or kidneys), which can result in death...Testosterone can cause changes in liver levels, and can also cause excess sodium and water retention, which puts additional strain on the liver and kidneys.
    Quote Originally Posted by LiamTaylor View Post
    I push myself to limits everyday i train tbh, visited my mum yesterday and she said i looked a bit bigger, she doesnt know about the steroids
  20. Advanced Member
    broda's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  167 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    750
    Rep Power
    24701
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    75.56%

    Haven't really done a cycle but if I'm on I'll probably just say I'm taking meds to normalize my liver enzymes so I can't drink. Seems solid enough to me without people trying to pry into why.
  21. New Member
    dixonyohand's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    32
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    5%

    Your a grown adult you don't need an excuse to not drink. If someone ask why you aren't tell them your watching what you eat more carefully no need to jump through hoops with excuses. If you do decide to drink it won't kill you either, only have a few, drink them slow, and rehydrate with water.
  22. Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,585
    Rep Power
    1215366
    Level
    93
    Lv. Percent
    69.08%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
    Performax Labs Product Specialist

  23. Advanced Member
    GreenEarth's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    781
    Rep Power
    15013
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    49.81%

    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post

    Quote Originally Posted by dixonyohand View Post
    Your a grown adult you don't need an excuse to not drink. If someone ask why you aren't tell them your watching what you eat more carefully
    Am I the only one who noticed that this post basically said that the OP didn't need to make excuses, and then supplied him with an excuse to use?
    Quote Originally Posted by LiamTaylor View Post
    I push myself to limits everyday i train tbh, visited my mum yesterday and she said i looked a bit bigger, she doesnt know about the steroids
  24. New Member
    Axiles's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    48
    Rep Power
    117
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    45.44%

    Quote Originally Posted by GreenEarth View Post
    So you're on epi...well, technically it could be worse (epi, despite being a methyl, tends to be more "mild" in terms of liver toxicity). What liver support are you currently running with it?

    When I go out with friends, I just always insist on buying rounds, or else tell one of my friends I'll get his next drink. Whenever I order the rounds or the solo drink, I just get a diet coke, and if anyone asks what I'm drinking, I say a Whiskey + diet. If all else fails, I'll tell them I'm on a new medication that my doctor said I shouldn't combine with alcohol. If you act shy about it, decent people won't try and pry to find out what it is (of course, they never would suspect an anabolic).

    Of course, your party is at home. Emptying the beer can and filling with water is a good idea. Another is to pour your own drinks, and just use a small amount of alcohol in the drinks with a lot of mixer: then nurse them. Small amounts of alcohol and methyls won't instantly combine to bring you death, but I would certainly advise against getting to a point of tipsiness or drunkenness.
    What liver support are you currently running with it?
    For liver support I have Cycle Assist, than fish oil and flax-amin for joints, multi-v, B-complex plus extra 300mg vit C, Calcium Magnesium Zinc, Taurine, 2000 IU D3 and Baby Aspirin.
  25. New Member
    Jameson653's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    53
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    95.29%

    I don't feel like drinking tonight, I just wanna have some fun. Only people that are questioning their own drinking will give a **** and that's on them. I don't drink ever and I tell ppl that. If they don't like it, **** off. Hope it goes well


    I eat my ice cream with superdrol sprinkles
  26. New Member
    dixonyohand's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    32
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    5%

    Quote Originally Posted by GreenEarth View Post
    Am I the only one who noticed that this post basically said that the OP didn't need to make excuses, and then supplied him with an excuse to use?
    i would call it more of a reason then excuse. an excuse is an apology for not doing something, i would never consider trying to better yourself an excuse.
  27. Senior Member
    Beau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    2,873
    Rep Power
    854640
    Level
    50
    Lv. Percent
    48%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I suppose " I try only to drink when I am around attractive people" is out of the question???
  28. New Member
    Axiles's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    48
    Rep Power
    117
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    45.44%

    Your a grown adult you don't need an excuse to not drink. If someone ask why you aren't tell them your watching what you eat more carefully no need to jump through hoops with excuses. If you do decide to drink it won't kill you either, only have a few, drink them slow, and rehydrate with water.

    There is a thread on this forum where op insisting that 2 beers ruined his Epi cycle :-)
  29. New Member
    Axiles's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    48
    Rep Power
    117
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    45.44%

    I suppose " I try only to drink when I am around attractive people" is out of the question???

    Lol, my friends are attractive people!!!
  30. Advanced Member
    GreenEarth's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    781
    Rep Power
    15013
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    49.81%

    To be honest OP, I think it's a good idea to let your wife know you're cycling and explain why. I don't tell or explain if I've been dating some chick for a few months, but for relationships going for a year or more or, in your case, one that's supposed to last the rest of your life...I would certainly advise truthfulness in such relationships.


    But, of course, I'm speaking as an unmarried man.
    Quote Originally Posted by LiamTaylor View Post
    I push myself to limits everyday i train tbh, visited my mum yesterday and she said i looked a bit bigger, she doesnt know about the steroids
  31. New Member
    Axiles's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    48
    Rep Power
    117
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    45.44%

    Quote Originally Posted by broda View Post
    Haven't really done a cycle but if I'm on I'll probably just say I'm taking meds to normalize my liver enzymes so I can't drink. Seems solid enough to me without people trying to pry into why.
    Solid and original.
  32. New Member
    dixonyohand's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    32
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    5%

    Quote Originally Posted by Axiles View Post
    Your a grown adult you don't need an excuse to not drink. If someone ask why you aren't tell them your watching what you eat more carefully no need to jump through hoops with excuses. If you do decide to drink it won't kill you either, only have a few, drink them slow, and rehydrate with water.

    There is a thread on this forum where op insisting that 2 beers ruined his Epi cycle :-)
    then i simply wouldn't listen to him. if it really did impact his cycle he must of had previous unattended health issues. the ph your taking will have much more negative effects on your body then the 2 beers.
  33. New Member
    Axiles's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    48
    Rep Power
    117
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    45.44%

    Quote Originally Posted by GreenEarth View Post
    To be honest OP, I think it's a good idea to let your wife know you're cycling and explain why. I don't tell or explain if I've been dating some chick for a few months, but for relationships going for a year or more or, in your case, one that's supposed to last the rest of your life...I would certainly advise truthfulness in such relationships.


    But, of course, I'm speaking as an unmarried man.
    And you are speaking very wisely my friend.
    I was just afraid that someone will bring this one out. Yes, I thing you are right. But I need my time for that. It is just too risky to do it now in the middle of the cycle:-)))
  34. New Member
    amiller745's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    344
    Rep Power
    223
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    74.82%

    Tell them your cycling and if they don't like it then they can leave
  35. New Member
    Axiles's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    48
    Rep Power
    117
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    45.44%

    Quote Originally Posted by amiller745 View Post
    Tell them your cycling and if they don't like it then they can leave
    ****^^^^^ This is too dramatic! I would rather stay more low:-)
  36. Advanced Member
    GreenEarth's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    781
    Rep Power
    15013
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    49.81%

    I understand not wanting to do it mid-cycle. If she flips out and throws all of your supplies in the trash, then you'll really be in a pickle.


    I like miller's suggestion. Except I'd actually like it to be more dramatic. I'd like you to say "No, I won't be drinking...I'm taking STEROIDS!" and then rip your shirt off a-la-Hulk Hogan. Make sure you're oiled up and have several very bright lights on you. Your wife will be so overpowered by the urge to have sex with you that she won't even mind the announcement.
    Quote Originally Posted by LiamTaylor View Post
    I push myself to limits everyday i train tbh, visited my mum yesterday and she said i looked a bit bigger, she doesnt know about the steroids
  37. New Member
    Axiles's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    48
    Rep Power
    117
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    45.44%

    Quote Originally Posted by GreenEarth View Post
    I understand not wanting to do it mid-cycle. If she flips out and throws all of your supplies in the trash, then you'll really be in a pickle.


    I like miller's suggestion. Except I'd actually like it to be more dramatic. I'd like you to say "No, I won't be drinking...I'm taking STEROIDS!" and then rip your shirt off a-la-Hulk Hogan. Make sure you're oiled up and have several very bright lights on you. Your wife will be so overpowered by the urge to have sex with you that she won't even mind the announcement.
    Miller's suggestion? Ja! Natürlich :-)
    My wife will be so overpowered by the urge to have sex with me that she will kill me on the spot!
  38. New Member
    HollywoodHam's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    79
    Rep Power
    87
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    47.19%

    tell them no thanks, you've already had 10

    Quote Originally Posted by Axiles View Post
    .
    What is your favorite excuse to turn down a drink?


    What is your favorite excuse to turn down a drink when you are on cycle? I'm not a big fan of alcohol
    at all, but once or twice per year I do drink.

    Now here is my situation:
    I carefully researched, planed, ordered and started my first cycle. So I'm ON. For the first time. I'm trying
    to do my very best and than Boom! My wife throw in a big party!!! O boy!

    Ours family party are more like "My Big Fat Greek Wedding" (except for Windex part) and dark force will
    be very strong here. So how do you turn down the drink without seeming like a killjoy? I must be present,
    sickness is not an option and telling the truth is a suicide. Any Ideas ???


    Help Please!







    ?
  39. New Member
    Axiles's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    48
    Rep Power
    117
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    45.44%

    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodHam View Post
    tell them no thanks, you've already had 10
    Lol, that wouldn't work!
  40. New Member
    MPFit's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  178 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    428
    Rep Power
    329
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    2.11%

    My favorite excuse: I can't drink alcohol, I'm on steroids.
    I use it even when I'm not cycling.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. What is your favorite TV show?
    By Dwight Schrute in forum General Chat
    Replies: 73
    Last Post: 03-11-2014, 03:47 PM
  2. What is your favorite site to buy Serms?
    By JohnGordon30 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-30-2012, 09:57 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-18-2010, 02:05 AM
  4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE THINGS TO BREAK/DESTROY?
    By bslick69b in forum General Chat
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 02-26-2009, 02:29 PM
  5. What's your favorite song to get pumped??
    By jamalgq in forum General Chat
    Replies: 96
    Last Post: 12-10-2006, 04:38 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in