What is your favorite excuse to turn down a drink?
- 07-19-2012, 03:32 PM
- 07-19-2012, 03:37 PM
- 07-19-2012, 03:43 PM
07-19-2012, 03:48 PM
07-19-2012, 03:57 PM
07-19-2012, 04:08 PM
I understand not wanting to do it mid-cycle. If she flips out and throws all of your supplies in the trash, then you'll really be in a pickle.
I like miller's suggestion. Except I'd actually like it to be more dramatic. I'd like you to say "No, I won't be drinking...I'm taking STEROIDS!" and then rip your shirt off a-la-Hulk Hogan. Make sure you're oiled up and have several very bright lights on you. Your wife will be so overpowered by the urge to have sex with you that she won't even mind the announcement.
07-19-2012, 04:48 PM
07-19-2012, 06:35 PM
07-19-2012, 07:46 PM
07-19-2012, 07:50 PM
07-19-2012, 08:04 PM
Honestly just say NO. I know that is old school But why do you have to drink to have fun ? I My friends all know if im down to party I will be a ring leader if need be, but if IM serious about my diet and everything they know its a wasted effort to ask.
Here is my loghttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216779-bigguy-vs-wilpit.htmlhttp://supplementreviews.com/users/mhseaver670/reviews
07-19-2012, 08:09 PM
1. tell them drinking puts your muscles in a state of catabolism and if you drink youll destroy all the hard work youve been doing
2. tell them you have heartburn(nobody wants to drink with heartburn unless your an alcoholic)
3. tell them if you have a drink you might punch someone in the face
4.your on probation/parole/pre-sentencing investigation/etc.
one of those has to work, but honestly, you dont need to give a reason to anyone else, when they ask why, tell them you dont need a ****ing reason. If the pressure you any further, then **** them, they dont care about you anyway.
07-19-2012, 08:09 PM
07-19-2012, 08:10 PM
07-19-2012, 09:23 PM
07-19-2012, 09:25 PM
I don't drink, don't do drugs (unless they are anabolics), don't smoke, and don't stay up late partying.....my people should KNOW THIS already!
07-19-2012, 09:26 PM
07-19-2012, 09:29 PM
07-19-2012, 09:33 PM
I got it – just tell them you want to make sure you are good and sober when you and your wife conceive your fist child sometime later that evening.
Please send me a lovely gift or hand drawing for solving your dilemma.
07-19-2012, 09:59 PM
07-19-2012, 10:08 PM
07-21-2012, 03:23 PM
I've had the same dilemma. My wife and I drink wine often and workout even more. But on my 1st cycle I didn't drink even on my bday. It was lots of questions from everybody since we were at a restaurant/bar. I said to some people that I drank too much the night before and I said to others that I don't want to because I want to have a killer workout tomorrow since I'm bummed out about turning 34. I've also just said to people that I'm ok for now: when they offer.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Dwight Schrute in forum General ChatReplies: 73Last Post: 03-11-2014, 02:47 PM
- By JohnGordon30 in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 2Last Post: 01-30-2012, 08:57 AM
- By addie in forum RecipesReplies: 0Last Post: 02-18-2010, 01:05 AM
- By bslick69b in forum General ChatReplies: 32Last Post: 02-26-2009, 01:29 PM
- By jamalgq in forum General ChatReplies: 96Last Post: 12-10-2006, 03:38 PM