hdrol and blood pressure question

southparkbbb

southparkbbb

Awards
currently on an hdrol cycle (first week so im dosing it at 50mg a day; one am and one pm); i know that caffeine should be avoided for the most part for blood pressure concerns, but i was wondering if it would be ok to take hemavol (a non caffeine PWO) before my gym session with one of my doses. thank u in advance for any replies

bigblake878

bigblake878

Awards
Just up to 75mg. 50mg is worthless. And just save it for after PCT you will soon feel the pump from hdrol and be glad you don't have a Preworkout

southparkbbb

southparkbbb

Awards
Just up to 75mg. 50mg is worthless. And just save it for after PCT you will soon feel the pump from hdrol and be glad you don't have a Preworkout
just doing 50 for the first week and upping to 75 after so i can make it last 6 weeks; ill jus buy more for pct if i need it this only my 2nd day on it and im usually taking in 300mg caffeine a day so its been pretty rough taking nothing at all; thinkin of tryin the hemavol and if needed just add taurine

Doublejay

Doublejay

Awards
I hit a pre workout in the AM and dose 50mg with my post workout meal. Than another 25 mg later in the day. No BP issues whatsoever . I just wouldn't dose them close to one another or at least check your BP and see where your at.

bigblake878

bigblake878

Awards
Should have bought Helladrol. A lot more bang for your buck

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
just doing 50 for the first week and upping to 75 after so i can make it last 6 weeks; ill jus buy more for pct if i need it this only my 2nd day on it and im usually taking in 300mg caffeine a day so its been pretty rough taking nothing at all; thinkin of tryin the hemavol and if needed just add taurine
How old are ya?Do you have a family history of high bp?Personally my bp went through the roof with hella drol.(hdrol,halo...w/e you want to call the clones)but I realize unless your fam has high bp history you should stop worrying unless it's near 170 or 180 at resting because it will normalize after cycle as mine did.\