- 07-18-2012, 04:38 PM
- 07-18-2012, 07:52 PM
07-18-2012, 08:44 PM
Not to be an ******* but both look pretty ****ty to me. Epi for 4 weeks is pretty much useless bc u wont really see any gains until week 3. Im assuming your referring to trenavar, in which case u would need to up the dose by a lot. Same with the epi as well. I would do anywhere from 40-60mg. 60 was my sweet spot. As for both cycles, extend them to 6-8 weeks. Most people dont like being on orals for that long, but i find it to be good. Good luck and have fun!
07-18-2012, 08:48 PM
Why not stack epi with stano. It's non methylated and I'm thinking it would be close to protomax in effect.
"Strive to seize the initiative in all things"
07-18-2012, 11:10 PM
07-18-2012, 11:25 PM
You can kick up Stano to 1g if you aren't feeling it, I'm gonna be running it at 600 all the way through for six weeks. I'm 30lbs lighter than you, though.
07-18-2012, 11:54 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By poopypants in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 508Last Post: 06-24-2011, 02:06 PM
- By Gettingback in forum AnabolicsReplies: 9Last Post: 08-27-2007, 04:58 PM
- By hman85 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 12Last Post: 03-17-2007, 06:07 PM
- By hman85 in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 03-16-2007, 11:15 PM
- By StephenA in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 3Last Post: 02-20-2007, 12:26 AM