Dbol and tbol

Gbreeze

Awards
Im looking to run a bridge cycle of dbol and tbol but I'm not sure which way to do it. I'm looking for the strength Gain from dbol but in the end the LBM and a bit of recomp from tbol. Will this work or should I use another oral? The other option was stacking tbol and dbol then bridge into winny or another cutter. And I know orals are killer on the liver and I'm taking milk thistle and getting bloodwork done so don't worry about it, just looking for an answer

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Im looking to run a bridge cycle of dbol and tbol but I'm not sure which way to do it. I'm looking for the strength Gain from dbol but in the end the LBM and a bit of recomp from tbol. Will this work or should I use another oral? The other option was stacking tbol and dbol then bridge into winny or another cutter. And I know orals are killer on the liver and I'm taking milk thistle and getting bloodwork done so don't worry about it, just looking for an answer
you need to stop what you are doing, you are going to hurt yourself.
1# bridging is stupid, you need a PCT and time off to recover.
2# orals are liver toxic, 5-8weeks total you should stay in, not run one cycle now , another oral as a drumb "bridge" then right into another oral only cutter??
Dude you should not be using steroid. you need to do alot of research before you hurt yourself.
3# milkthistle might aid the body in some functions but you will still get liver damage if you over used orals regardless if your taking boat loads of milkthistle.
4# are you talking all oral cycles??????
5# do you know what a PCT is?

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Yes I know i know, you dont like what your hearing about oral only cycles beaign bad andf your ideas being bad and are going to make up an excuse so you can sleep at night and have it out of mind.. thats fine. It is common on the forums.

Good luck.

Gbreeze

Awards
#1 I know what pct is and I would be taking Nolva during and clomid as pct.
#2 yes I am talking an all oral cycle. I have tried injecting also but now that I'm home with the family I need something more discrete
#3 I know milk thistle only does so much and my doctor has agreed to watch me throughout to make sure no serious harm will come to me.

I'm just looking for a good oral only cycle for the most lean mass gain. If bridging is thattt dumb then recommend something else, and I'll take your advice and def. keep it max 8 weeks

figdaddy

Awards
  • Established
lay off the dbol unless ur looking for some water weight. Its more of a bulker/kicker/power lifter's go to steroid. I would stick with tbol straight through or anavar would prob be better. Ive seen what tbol has done to my friends and i think youd love it if u did it right. No need for a bridge, just go straight through. If u wanna go a more mild route try Hdrol, as it converts to tbol in your body....and its legal!

Gbreeze

Awards
Could I stack the two together? The two being anavar and tbol

figdaddy

Awards
  • Established
are u familiar with what liver toxicity is. Methylation plus alkylation = trip the the ER and if not probably some irreversible damage to the liver. what ive been trying to emphasize is that YOU DONT NEED BOTH. How many cycles do u have under your belt and how old are u? itll give a better idea on how to form a good cycle for urself that will give u good results with minimal adverse effects. and by Hdrol I mean Halodrol...there is probably 20 clones out there so just take ur pick, look on logs and reviews on this website to see the reliable ones. I loved competitive edge labs one, primordial performance's Turinabol LV (if u can find it), and Helladrol by Mr. Supps. I have personal experience with these 3 and i can vouch for them, the others i can not.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
#1 I know what pct is and I would be taking Nolva during and clomid as pct.
#2 yes I am talking an all oral cycle. I have tried injecting also but now that I'm home with the family I need something more discrete
#3 I know milk thistle only does so much and my doctor has agreed to watch me throughout to make sure no serious harm will come to me.

I'm just looking for a good oral only cycle for the most lean mass gain. If bridging is thattt dumb then recommend something else, and I'll take your advice and def. keep it max 8 weeks
a Bridge gives you no time of to recover (endo system) and the fact your using an oral for the "bridge" only akes it worse.
the only "bridge" i would ever rec and thats to someone advanced or on hrt anyway would be test, even just a hrt amount of it and this is still not a good idea..
either stope the cycle and do pct or finish the cycle.

you cant pin? then get your testosterone in there to replace what you WILL be losing from being shut down from the orals another way.
aTest cream like andro gel, even massive doses of DHEA or other mother horomones (none liver toxic) would be better than nothing. or even some DAA.
Testosterone is very important to the body for many functions, not just sex and muscle. and when you to testless cycles or oral only cycles, you get less otu of them, do more damage and feel more side effects.

im sure you can pin once a week, and if you cant , I think you should wait untill you can do a cycle safely AND effectively.

oral only that I STILLL dont rec:
tbol wk1-6 or even 8wks 40mg ed

var wk1-8 50mg ed

These are still unhealthy and ****ty cycles though.

Good luck

ps. winny is very harsh on blood and joints, stick with tbol at the very least.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Could I stack the two together? The two being anavar and tbol
No
(shouldent stack 2 liver toxic steroids that can cause liver damage.)

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
And by hdrol you mean halotestin?

and no.
He just said it converts to tbol (pro-h) its like one I have now called Helladrol.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Also to the thread starter, did you just say you told your doc and he is watching you?
DUMB MOVE!
you could have had him wach you and told him it was just because you are using some sports supplements and herbal stuff.
if you told him you are using steroid without a script or illegally, you just scrwed yourself over for ever getting good health or life insurance, if at all!

even for a infection from injection you would say i was from a B-12 shot NOT illegal use of compounds that they see as bad for yoru health.
I sure hope you didnt, because recored ARE NOT private, they make you sign then over to them to look before you would get a helth plan or life insurance and if you said no ... wel then denided anyway!

Man i sure hope you didnt.

and I sure hope you open your eyes and see that maybe if you cant add a test base in then maybe you should not do this, because stacking 2 or 3 orals is not a very good idea as a cycle.

Here is a lil post i love from a friend that I agree with:

DADAWG-
Oral cycles
its spring and every day it seems like i read another ORAL ONLY thread on 1 board or another , dbol only appears to be the favorite sure fire method to look good for spring break.

1st off i would like to say that theres is nothing wrong with dbol , it definately has its place . the same goes for var , drol , halo , tbol , etc. .

heres the problem with oral only cycles . the average man needs 100-200 mg a week of injected test if hes on hormone replacement therapy . if you start using steroids your natural test will shut down , even on var so you will lose the benefit of the test when you cycle.that means you will have to take in that much steroids JUST TO BREAK EVEN.on top of that when you come of that oral / dbol you will be shut down and will take several weeks to recover so you will lose there as well.

thats not a problem on injectable cycles because you will be taking anywhere from 2-5 times as much hormones or more than your body naturally produces . YOU CAN NOT DO THAT USING JUST ORAL STEROIDS. the health effects of massive oral cycles make running them just plain stupid and dangerous.

BigShadow

BigShadow

Awards
  • Established
Also to the thread starter, did you just say you told your doc and he is watching you?
DUMB MOVE!
you could have had him wach you and told him it was just because you are using some sports supplements and herbal stuff.
if you told him you are using steroid without a script or illegally, you just scrwed yourself over for ever getting good health or life insurance, if at all!

even for a infection from injection you would say i was from a B-12 shot NOT illegal use of compounds that they see as bad for yoru health.
I sure hope you didnt, because recored ARE NOT private, they make you sign then over to them to look before you would get a helth plan or life insurance and if you said no ... wel then denided anyway!

Man i sure hope you didnt.

and I sure hope you open your eyes and see that maybe if you cant add a test base in then maybe you should not do this, because stacking 2 or 3 orals is not a very good idea as a cycle.

Here is a lil post i love from a friend that I agree with:

DADAWG-
Oral cycles its spring and every day it seems like i read another ORAL ONLY thread on 1 board or another , dbol only appears to be the favorite sure fire method to look good for spring break.

1st off i would like to say that theres is nothing wrong with dbol , it definately has its place . the same goes for var , drol , halo , tbol , etc. .

heres the problem with oral only cycles . the average man needs 100-200 mg a week of injected test if hes on hormone replacement therapy . if you start using steroids your natural test will shut down , even on var so you will lose the benefit of the test when you cycle.that means you will have to take in that much steroids JUST TO BREAK EVEN.on top of that when you come of that oral / dbol you will be shut down and will take several weeks to recover so you will lose there as well.

thats not a problem on injectable cycles because you will be taking anywhere from 2-5 times as much hormones or more than your body naturally produces . YOU CAN NOT DO THAT USING JUST ORAL STEROIDS. the health effects of massive oral cycles make running them just plain stupid and dangerous.
Nice thread from your bro!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you can take as much non methylated steroids & pro hormones as you want.

cycle length and physiological limitations dont change with injectable or methylated oral steroids & pro hormones.

after 6-8 weeks, you are just delaying the end of the cycle, and increaising hpta shut down as well as risk of side effects.

Gbreeze

Awards
Thought about it a fair bit and just decided to say **** it and stick to well..sticking haha I'm thinking about running tren A over tren E? And in your opinion which is better as a kickstart, dbol or drol? And yes I'll be using a test base, as well as running Nolva and clomid pct as well as milk thistle the whole way through just to throw in some extra support

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 10
Davy25 Anabolics 26
Anabolics 20
Anabolics 9
Pro Bodybuilding 5