My PMAG Results/ Trenazone vs 550xd

TomGreen

TomGreen

Awards
Finished a promag cycle about a month ago, though id tell my results. i did 50/75/75/100/100. Weight gain was minimal at about 5 lbs and strength gains were good.
Bench: id struggle to get 275x2 by the end 275x5
db military: from doing 80's around 8 times to 12 and doing 90s around 8
squats (real squats): from 275x6 to 275x12
didnt do alot of deadlifts before but did during and went from 315x8 to 315x12
and added about that same amt to all compound movements. decent for my first full cycle, but a little disappointed. I felt with all the calories i was taking in and supplementation i could have gotten somewhat close to that w/o anything. never had that "on" feeling, but im not one for the placebo effect and thats all what that may be. but Slow and Steady gains, nothing that wowed
ZERO side effects even at 100. zero testicular atrophy (made me question the potency of product though)
Took AEGIS for liver

Now thinking about next cycle and want to take something that is not a super heptoxic ph like superdrol. my thought is trenazone or finaflex 550xd, and possibly epistane depending on how harsh it is on liver, its not 17aa but i heard its harsher that hdrol/pmag on liver. my philosophy w ph's is not to stack or do high doses or long duration and just have 1 or 2 a year, but to do moderate cycles without pushing it to the limit and just taking more throughout the year, not sure if it is the best but i think it is less harsh.

So if i could hear opinions and reviews of trenazone and 550xd and thoughts on the side effects of epistane that would be great. Thanks
Would love to hear thoughts on

TomGreen

TomGreen

Awards
nah bro dont think its bunk i just dont think my body reacts very well to this compound. I took hdrol for 4 weeks w 0 results so i thought it was bunk, so i tried the promag and had minimal results. Really doubt i got sold that many fake supps. got them from reputable sights. And i didnt mess up i know that 100%. When i tried tren (capsules) my body reacted really well and same with superdrol (just wasnt able to complete a full cycle)

Last edited:
TomGreen

TomGreen

Awards
thats why im leaning toward trenazone, just not to excitedaboit raisins for nuts

nightterror

Awards
The guy still made gains but they look more like natty gains to me than PH.Should've at least added 20~30lbs on bench and other lifts.

If you're more concerned about strength than size I'd opts for tren compounds with a kickstart of SD or even epistane.
Another option for mass/strength is a dzine+mlmg stack.

Reactions: T50
csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Sack up, try dzine for 5-6 weeks, use trenazone to for 6 weeks at 2ml.

Dzine 30/30/30/30/45/45
Tren 0/02/2/2/2

It's not a super harsh cycle sides will be more than likely be minimal. And u will make massive gains in size and strength.

Epi/tren is another great combo but it works best for cutting up.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Testicular atrophy isnt that big of a deal, my girlfriend had never noticed.

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
Gains are decent but don't really sound like they add up from what you took. Are you sure you were eating enough? Sounds like your diet might not have been up to par, and i'm not being a dick just saying I think you should have seen much more weight and strength gains if that's what your goal was and you were eating to grow.

TomGreen

TomGreen

Awards

Dzine 30/30/30/30/45/45
Tren 0/02/2/2/2

It's not a super harsh cycle sides will be more than likely be minimal. And u will make massive gains in size and strength.

Havent looked in dzine but will.ill do some research but if you can tell me a little about it thatd be great.

But ya im not to worred about testicular atrophy ha. And it wasnt my diet or anything. i know idiots who have gone into complete nutrition and bought crap they didnt know about and just took it without chaning anything as far as diet goes and got amazing results. I was eating a ton and taking in alot of protien so if you need to take in 6000 calories to get gains from steroids then your wasting your money anyways, if you added dbol or anadrol 50 to your normal lifestyle of working out and eating and didnt try, youd still get amazing gains haha. but i think some ppl are just hit or miss on a few compounds, iv heard of ppl having zero gains w havoc/epistane. but who knows man, i hope im just not getting crap stuff. ill try something else stronger and see. If i had zero sides and zero atrophy how long should i wait

TomGreen

TomGreen

Awards
also how different is a trenazone from a max lmg clone

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Dzine 30/30/30/30/45/45
Tren 0/02/2/2/2

That dose of DMZ is ridiculous; what is wrong with you people? 30 of DMZ is retarded strong and stack it with pure dienelone... Really? OP, this is a retarded cycle that will shut you down hard, the opposite of your PMag run. Your BP, HPTA and cholesterol will all suffer greatly. An excellent option for you is something like Epi stacked with a more androgenic compound like stanalone or Androhard.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
also how different is a trenazone from a max lmg clone
Dienelone is as close to real tren as you can get, that is what trenazone is. M-LMG is a stacker, not one to run on its own. Also, you should have run Antaeus Mechabol, it is pure methylclostebol, what P-Mag converts to. I bet all you got was 15-20mg of that instead of taking Mechabol which would have been much, much more.

TomGreen

TomGreen

Awards
Dienelone is as close to real tren as you can get, that is what trenazone is. M-LMG is a stacker, not one to run on its own. Also, you should have run Antaeus Mechabol, it is pure methylclostebol, what P-Mag converts to. I bet all you got was 15-20mg of that instead of taking Mechabol which would have been much, much more.
ya i was thinking about mechabol, probly shoud have opted for that. the epi stack sounds interesting. havent heard of stanalone tho. androhard is expensive ha. ill need to look into stanalone

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It is a PH to winny, you can get it, pm me if you can't find it. Only the OP,I am not the whole boards personal researcher.