M4OHN and Creatine Ethyl Ester HCL from Custom

  1. Board Supporter
    hognose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Age
    38
    Posts
    74
    Rep Power
    160

    Stack of M4OHN and Creatine Ethyl Ester HCL from Custom


    Looking to stack approx. 30mg of M4OHN with Custom's new Creatine. I've done a 4 week M1T cycle with a 5 week PCT of Nolva, and received GREAT results, but the sides from the M1T kinda sucked. Do you think the above stack will be effective? Will these 2 compounds work well together. I did M4OHN by itself before, but looking to stack it with something. Any ideas/comments?

    Thanks
    Last edited by hognose; 10-26-2004 at 04:27 PM. Reason: change of title

  2. Registered User
    PastorofMuppets's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Age
    38
    Posts
    257
    Rep Power
    254

    toss in some mdht preworkout
  3. Syr
    Syr is offline
    Hot Italian Goldmember
    Syr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Italy
    Age
    37
    Posts
    2,124
    Rep Power
    1189

    Quote Originally Posted by hognose
    Looking to stack approx. 30mg of M4OHN with Custom's new Creatine. I've done a 4 week M1T cycle with a 5 week PCT of Nolva, and received GREAT results, but the sides from the M1T kinda sucked. Do you think the above stack will be effective? Will these 2 compounds work well together. I did M4OHN by itself before, but looking to stack it with something. Any ideas/comments?

    Thanks
    I started CEX the last week of my M4OHN cycle (because i wanted to try it asap!).
    What i can say that CEE should make your workouts better, adding energy and a bit of strenght.
    In only one week I cant tell you how much more did CEX give, besides the energy it provides.

    The suggestion to add mdht only pre-workout of course is good, to improve even more your workouts.
    If you dont want to stack another methyl, you may add a citrulline malate product with CEE, which is a good combo IMO.

    I'm into PCT now and i'm stacking CEX with Body Octane and, after 2 weeks of no weight change (of course I kept all my m4ohn gains), I finally got 2 lbs up
    •   
       

  4. Board Supporter
    hognose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Age
    38
    Posts
    74
    Rep Power
    160

    Oh, I forgot to mention, I'm gonna add Clen to help fight the fat. I have a large supply and have had good results in the past. Good idea?
  5. Syr
    Syr is offline
    Hot Italian Goldmember
    Syr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Italy
    Age
    37
    Posts
    2,124
    Rep Power
    1189

    Quote Originally Posted by hognose
    Oh, I forgot to mention, I'm gonna add Clen to help fight the fat. I have a large supply and have had good results in the past. Good idea?
    I think you dont need it.
  6. Board Supporter
    hognose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Age
    38
    Posts
    74
    Rep Power
    160

    Quote Originally Posted by Syr
    I think you dont need it.
    Which one are you refering to? The Clen or the Creatine?
  7. Board Supporter
    houseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    1,706
    Rep Power
    1013

    He replied directly to your comment on clen. he's say he doesn't think you'll neeed the clen.
  8. Syr
    Syr is offline
    Hot Italian Goldmember
    Syr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Italy
    Age
    37
    Posts
    2,124
    Rep Power
    1189

    Quote Originally Posted by houseman
    He replied directly to your comment on clen. he's say he doesn't think you'll neeed the clen.
    yep
  9. Registered User
    Cuffs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Living in Sin!
    Posts
    2,193
    Rep Power
    1229

    Bump. The M4OHN is a lean mass gainer. If your diet is right, then you won't need the Clen. Unless you're looking into a cutting or body recomp cycle.
  10. Registered User
    Odessa14's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    573
    Rep Power
    411

    I can't imagine the feeling on Clen AND Creatine....feel like clen would nix out creatine and the cramps would be more painful...

    O14
  11. Registered User
    PastorofMuppets's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Age
    38
    Posts
    257
    Rep Power
    254

    ultra toe cramps, my feet hate clen
  12. Registered User
    Odessa14's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    573
    Rep Power
    411

    Quote Originally Posted by PastorofMuppets
    ultra toe cramps, my feet hate clen
    I hear ya....my calves are painful...
  13. Board Supporter
    hognose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Age
    38
    Posts
    74
    Rep Power
    160

    I hear ya, I've had calf craps so bad in the morning b4 getting out of bed, I wanted to shoot myself to end the pain.

    So the M4OHN and the Creatine should be an ok start?

    Quote Originally Posted by Odessa14
    I hear ya....my calves are painful...
  14. Banned
    screwbol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    34
    Posts
    113
    Rep Power
    0

    MOHN and CEE worked well for me. I added in some citrulline malate and the combination was impressive. It's a great stack. You will not need any stimulants like clen or ephedrine-- the MOHN will be stimulating enough and the CEE/citrulline malate will make your endurance top-notch.
  15. Syr
    Syr is offline
    Hot Italian Goldmember
    Syr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Italy
    Age
    37
    Posts
    2,124
    Rep Power
    1189

    Thumbs up


    Quote Originally Posted by screwbol
    MOHN and CEE worked well for me. I added in some citrulline malate and the combination was impressive. It's a great stack. You will not need any stimulants like clen or ephedrine-- the MOHN will be stimulating enough and the CEE/citrulline malate will make your endurance top-notch.
    dump on this
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. CREATINE ETHYL ESTER HCL - SALE ONLY $19.99
    By IronMagLabs in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-11-2011, 04:05 PM
  2. Creatine Ethyl Ester HCI or HCL???
    By abumpire in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-14-2007, 10:39 AM
  3. ephedra and creatine ethyl ester
    By chevelleman in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-10-2006, 05:21 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in