M4OHN and Creatine Ethyl Ester HCL from Custom

hognose

Board Supporter
Awards
Stack of M4OHN and Creatine Ethyl Ester HCL from Custom

Looking to stack approx. 30mg of M4OHN with Custom's new Creatine. I've done a 4 week M1T cycle with a 5 week PCT of Nolva, and received GREAT results, but the sides from the M1T kinda sucked. Do you think the above stack will be effective? Will these 2 compounds work well together. I did M4OHN by itself before, but looking to stack it with something. Any ideas/comments?

Thanks

Last edited:
Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
Looking to stack approx. 30mg of M4OHN with Custom's new Creatine. I've done a 4 week M1T cycle with a 5 week PCT of Nolva, and received GREAT results, but the sides from the M1T kinda sucked. Do you think the above stack will be effective? Will these 2 compounds work well together. I did M4OHN by itself before, but looking to stack it with something. Any ideas/comments?

Thanks
I started CEX the last week of my M4OHN cycle (because i wanted to try it asap!).
What i can say that CEE should make your workouts better, adding energy and a bit of strenght.
In only one week I cant tell you how much more did CEX give, besides the energy it provides.

The suggestion to add mdht only pre-workout of course is good, to improve even more your workouts.
If you dont want to stack another methyl, you may add a citrulline malate product with CEE, which is a good combo IMO.

I'm into PCT now and i'm stacking CEX with Body Octane and, after 2 weeks of no weight change (of course I kept all my m4ohn gains), I finally got 2 lbs up :)

hognose

Board Supporter
Awards
Oh, I forgot to mention, I'm gonna add Clen to help fight the fat. I have a large supply and have had good results in the past. Good idea?

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
Oh, I forgot to mention, I'm gonna add Clen to help fight the fat. I have a large supply and have had good results in the past. Good idea?
I think you dont need it.

houseman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
He replied directly to your comment on clen. he's say he doesn't think you'll neeed the clen.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Bump. The M4OHN is a lean mass gainer. If your diet is right, then you won't need the Clen. Unless you're looking into a cutting or body recomp cycle.

Odessa14

Awards
  • Established
I can't imagine the feeling on Clen AND Creatine....feel like clen would nix out creatine and the cramps would be more painful...

O14

hognose

Board Supporter
Awards
I hear ya, I've had calf craps so bad in the morning b4 getting out of bed, I wanted to shoot myself to end the pain.

So the M4OHN and the Creatine should be an ok start?

I hear ya....my calves are painful...

screwbol

Banned
Awards
MOHN and CEE worked well for me. I added in some citrulline malate and the combination was impressive. It's a great stack. You will not need any stimulants like clen or ephedrine-- the MOHN will be stimulating enough and the CEE/citrulline malate will make your endurance top-notch.

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
MOHN and CEE worked well for me. I added in some citrulline malate and the combination was impressive. It's a great stack. You will not need any stimulants like clen or ephedrine-- the MOHN will be stimulating enough and the CEE/citrulline malate will make your endurance top-notch.
dump on this :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 16
mattrag Anabolics 1
Anabolics 16
Anabolics 0
Anabolics 1