Most ambitious cycle yet, please critique.

R1187

R1187

Awards
  • Established
Superdrol (mg): 20/20/20/20

Stano-200 (mg): 0/0/0/1000/1000/1000/1000/1000

Trenazone (ml): 0/0/0/1.5/1.5/1.5/1.5/1.5

Still thinking about exact PCT, but will be based around Clomid.

This will by my 3rd cycle, and will just continue bulking, but also looking to harded up some. I am currently around 11% BF.

Any thoughts greatly appreciated.

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Run the tren 2 weeks before sdrol instead of 2 weeks post it's better to work your test levels up then down IMO

R1187

R1187

Awards
  • Established
Run the tren 2 weeks before sdrol instead of 2 weeks post it's better to work your test levels up then down IMO
I'm not sure I follow?

My understanding is SD will pack on the mass, but the idea of the other compounds is to try and hold on to those gains after SD is finished.

Also, by "test levels" I'm assuming you mean the hormone levels from the compunds, and not actual test.

darsh89

darsh89

Awards
id run trenazone, and especially stano, the entire time

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm not sure I follow?

My understanding is SD will pack on the mass, but the idea of the other compounds is to try and hold on to those gains after SD is finished.

Also, by "test levels" I'm assuming you mean the hormone levels from the compunds, and not actual test.
Yes no actual test lol and it's up to you but like others said you can run it the entire time but if you would like to be "on cycle" longer then 4 weeks you can do it either way...I personally would use the tren and stano 2 weeks pre and do a nice 6 week cycle or if you wanted to take a different route you could do tren and stano 2 week before and change your sd to 10mg a day and do it for 6 weeks so you have an 8 week cycle...more steady gains plus your "on" longer just seems more fun to me but everyone will have their own opinions

R1187

R1187

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the replies.

Do you guys think my thinking is flawed about trying to "hold on" to the SD gains with other compounds?

I don't mind a 6 week cycle ending with SD, but I guess I was under the impression that it's better to "solidify" those gains with other compounds after ending SD.

maybe it's just broscience, I don't know.

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the replies.

Do you guys think my thinking is flawed about trying to "hold on" to the SD gains with other compounds?

I don't mind a 6 week cycle ending with SD, but I guess I was under the impression that it's better to "solidify" those gains with other compounds after ending SD.

Trial n error bro

darsh89

darsh89

Awards
Thanks for the replies.

its very common to kickstart a cycle with somethig like sd or dbol and then use other compounds to hold onto the gains. I feel that if you ended your cycle with sd youd be more likely to lose gains then if you began your cycle with it, also sd's going to kick in quick at the beginning which will give the other compounds time to get up to speed.

TestEinstein

Awards
My thought is this... If I can gain on a weaker compound and then when the effects wane go to a stronger one, all the better. But if I can 'solidify' them by doing the opposite, that's good too.

I'm a pragmatist, and in practice, it really doesn't matter. The gain is the same from what I can tell, and dose and duration matter more than order.

darsh89

darsh89

Awards
ur over thinking, just pick something and run it

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the replies.

difference between a 4 and 6 week cycle is practically nothing