Most ambitious cycle yet, please critique.

  1. Most ambitious cycle yet, please critique.


    Superdrol (mg): 20/20/20/20

    Stano-200 (mg): 0/0/0/1000/1000/1000/1000/1000

    Trenazone (ml): 0/0/0/1.5/1.5/1.5/1.5/1.5

    Still thinking about exact PCT, but will be based around Clomid.

    This will by my 3rd cycle, and will just continue bulking, but also looking to harded up some. I am currently around 11% BF.

    Any thoughts greatly appreciated.


  2. Run the tren 2 weeks before sdrol instead of 2 weeks post it's better to work your test levels up then down IMO
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com

  3. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    Run the tren 2 weeks before sdrol instead of 2 weeks post it's better to work your test levels up then down IMO
    I'm not sure I follow?

    My understanding is SD will pack on the mass, but the idea of the other compounds is to try and hold on to those gains after SD is finished.

    Also, by "test levels" I'm assuming you mean the hormone levels from the compunds, and not actual test.
    •   
       


  4. id run trenazone, and especially stano, the entire time

  5. Quote Originally Posted by R1187

    I'm not sure I follow?

    My understanding is SD will pack on the mass, but the idea of the other compounds is to try and hold on to those gains after SD is finished.

    Also, by "test levels" I'm assuming you mean the hormone levels from the compunds, and not actual test.
    Yes no actual test lol and it's up to you but like others said you can run it the entire time but if you would like to be "on cycle" longer then 4 weeks you can do it either way...I personally would use the tren and stano 2 weeks pre and do a nice 6 week cycle or if you wanted to take a different route you could do tren and stano 2 week before and change your sd to 10mg a day and do it for 6 weeks so you have an 8 week cycle...more steady gains plus your "on" longer just seems more fun to me but everyone will have their own opinions
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com

  6. Thanks for the replies.

    Do you guys think my thinking is flawed about trying to "hold on" to the SD gains with other compounds?

    I don't mind a 6 week cycle ending with SD, but I guess I was under the impression that it's better to "solidify" those gains with other compounds after ending SD.

    maybe it's just broscience, I don't know.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by R1187
    Thanks for the replies.

    Do you guys think my thinking is flawed about trying to "hold on" to the SD gains with other compounds?

    I don't mind a 6 week cycle ending with SD, but I guess I was under the impression that it's better to "solidify" those gains with other compounds after ending SD.

    maybe it's just broscience, I don't know.
    Trial n error bro
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com

  8. Quote Originally Posted by R1187 View Post
    Thanks for the replies.

    Do you guys think my thinking is flawed about trying to "hold on" to the SD gains with other compounds?

    I don't mind a 6 week cycle ending with SD, but I guess I was under the impression that it's better to "solidify" those gains with other compounds after ending SD.

    maybe it's just broscience, I don't know.
    its very common to kickstart a cycle with somethig like sd or dbol and then use other compounds to hold onto the gains. I feel that if you ended your cycle with sd youd be more likely to lose gains then if you began your cycle with it, also sd's going to kick in quick at the beginning which will give the other compounds time to get up to speed.

  9. My thought is this... If I can gain on a weaker compound and then when the effects wane go to a stronger one, all the better. But if I can 'solidify' them by doing the opposite, that's good too.

    I'm a pragmatist, and in practice, it really doesn't matter. The gain is the same from what I can tell, and dose and duration matter more than order.

  10. ur over thinking, just pick something and run it

  11. Quote Originally Posted by darsh89 View Post
    id run trenazone, and especially stano, the entire time
    this ^^^

  12. Quote Originally Posted by R1187
    Thanks for the replies.

    Do you guys think my thinking is flawed about trying to "hold on" to the SD gains with other compounds?

    I don't mind a 6 week cycle ending with SD, but I guess I was under the impression that it's better to "solidify" those gains with other compounds after ending SD.

    maybe it's just broscience, I don't know.
    difference between a 4 and 6 week cycle is practically nothing

  13. Quote Originally Posted by chocolatemilk View Post
    difference between a 4 and 6 week cycle is practically nothing

    Yea, only for SD tho. Epi & HD are perfect for 6.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-05-2009, 04:58 PM
  2. 1st Cycle - Havoc - Please Critique!!
    By strykers12 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-10-2009, 01:26 AM
  3. Ergomax LMG and X-Factor cycle plans. Please critique.
    By Aeternitatis in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-25-2005, 06:58 AM
  4. First Cycle Plan..........Please Critique.
    By LowKeyLifter in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-01-2004, 05:58 PM
  5. My most ambitious cycle yet
    By phatbody in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 01-18-2004, 04:56 PM
Log in
Log in