Injecting and needles - AnabolicMinds.com

Injecting and needles

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  215 lbs.

Injecting and needles

Do u need to change the needle necessarily after drawing the liquid for injecting? Or can u use the same needle for drawing liquid and injecting. Need feed back plz

2. Banned

Reputation Reputation Reputation

It will probably be dulled and therefore may be more difficult to insert the needle where you are injecting.....so that is bad.....and you can swap out a smaller needle to inject and toss the larger needle you used to draw....but if you don't mind the needle being dull, then you'd be fine....
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6
    It will probably be dulled and therefore may be more difficult to insert the needle where you are injecting.....so that is bad.....and you can swap out a smaller needle to inject and toss the larger needle you used to draw....but if you don't mind the needle being dull, then you'd be fine....
    This^^^^
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  215 lbs.

Will it dramatically hurt or be dangerous if I don't swap the needle?
  5. Banned

depends on how dull the needle gets...through a rubber stopper? big time dulling...from an amp? depends how much you scratch the needle against the bottom of the glass ampule (I sop up all that juice and scrape the needle all over that bitch )...also depends on how large the needle is you are using, the gauge, and if you intended on swapping to a smaller one....needles are CHEAP....so why not swap it out? you can avoid pain/scar tissue buildup and use a much smaller gauge needle for pennies....
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  180 lbs.

It depends on how many times your are stabbing the vial, if you draw from one vial then its fine to keep the needle. BUT if you draw from 2 or more vials (lets say you're doing deca and Test e) then switch to a new needle before pinning.

Its hurts like **** when the needle is super dull lol
  7. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  215 lbs.

I'm drawing just from my test e vial with rubber stopper. 2 ml syringe not sure about needle yet I haven't received my shipment yet
  8. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by adrian55 View Post
    I'm drawing just from my test e vial with rubber stopper. 2 ml syringe not sure about needle yet I haven't received my shipment yet
    those rubber stoppers are THICK and dull the shyt out of the needle, even on one draw....I'd get some 18G to draw and swap out to a 25G or however small you can go (not sure if you are doing quads, delts, glutes etc) to inject. Just get an alcohol swab and clean the needle after you screw it on, before you inject....I was always paranoid about my dirty fingers being on the needle screwing it on ....or do this: try it once drawing and injecting with the same needle....see what you think....best option...have smaller gauge needles handy though in case you no likey....
  9. Banned

This is what I do. Get 22 gauge to draw will obviously wipe vial EACH time with alcohol before drawing then switch to a 25 gauge and pin away. Why risk the dullness possible infection, be as clean and precise as possible. I also shower right before my inject and wipe 2 alcohol pads befoe and 2 after and the 2 band-aids, sounds paranoid but ive gotten an infection and **** hurts costs money and is overall horrible. PINS ARE SUPER CHEAP draw with a 18-22 and pin with a 23-25, thats my 2 cents
    Do u need to change the needle necessarily after drawing the liquid for injecting? Or can u use the same needle for drawing liquid and injecting. Need feed back plz
  10. Banned

exactly what warbird said. I saw pictures of a needle before and after going thru ONE rubber stopper(enhanced pictures like magnified) and that **** is duller than a mo fu/cker
    Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6 View Post
    those rubber stoppers are THICK and dull the shyt out of the needle, even on one draw....I'd get some 18G to draw and swap out to a 25G or however small you can go (not sure if you are doing quads, delts, glutes etc) to inject. Just get an alcohol swab and clean the needle after you screw it on, before you inject....I was always paranoid about my dirty fingers being on the needle screwing it on ....or do this: try it once drawing and injecting with the same needle....see what you think....best option...have smaller gauge needles handy though in case you no likey....
  11. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Husker89 View Post
    This is what I do. Get 22 gauge to draw will obviously wipe vial EACH time with alcohol before drawing then switch to a 25 gauge and pin away. Why risk the dullness possible infection, be as clean and precise as possible. I also shower right before my inject and wipe 2 alcohol pads befoe and 2 after and the 2 band-aids, sounds paranoid but ive gotten an infection and **** hurts costs money and is overall horrible. PINS ARE SUPER CHEAP draw with a 18-22 and pin with a 23-25, thats my 2 cents
    yeah man....I alcohol swap the SHYT out of my quad, my needle, the vial/stopper LOL! I am equally as paranoid as you are....i don't want NO infection EVER...and I hate when the blood spurts across the room when you pull the needle out on rare occasions....i HATE blood, but nothing you can do about that part unless you get the swab covering the hole super quick lol....
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  191 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

yeah man....I alcohol swap the SHYT out of my quad, my needle, the vial/stopper LOL! I am equally as paranoid as you are....i don't want NO infection EVER...and I hate when the blood spurts across the room when you pull the needle out on rare occasions....i HATE blood, but nothing you can do about that part unless you get the swab covering the hole super quick lol....
    Sounds like you're hitting veins hahaga
    "No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." - Socrates
  13. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by oogaly_boogal View Post
    Sounds like you're hitting veins hahaga
    yeah, I used to inject too low on the quad towards the middle, and there seemed to be a LOT of veins around there lol....up higher is better....but even if you aspirate and your not IN a vein? you can still be going through a vein near the surface, and when you pull out? there is the possibility of a blood spurt .....
  14. Banned

ove never had that yet but my shoulders kinda started twitching when the pin goes in, i have the spurting blood to look forward to, do yall aspirate in shoulders
    Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6 View Post
    yeah, I used to inject too low on the quad towards the middle, and there seemed to be a LOT of veins around there lol....up higher is better....but even if you aspirate and your not IN a vein? you can still be going through a vein near the surface, and when you pull out? there is the possibility of a blood spurt .....
  15. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Husker89 View Post
    ove never had that yet but my shoulders kinda started twitching when the pin goes in, i have the spurting blood to look forward to, do yall aspirate in shoulders
    spurting blood is very rare LOL ...but yeah I always aspirated everywhere....and if I moved the needle around for whatever reason? I'd re-aspirate to be sure....sucks to inject right into a vein....
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

How deep do you go into your quad warbird?
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  17. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    How deep do you go into your quad warbird?
    i used 25G and 1"....smallest and shortest ....just make sure to put it in all the way to the hilt....
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

i used 25G and 1"....smallest and shortest ....just make sure to put it in all the way to the hilt....
    I have 23g 1.5" bc my gf does my Glute but I did one in my quad today to practice bc she will be away all next week...I made it a tad over half way in and I'm relatively lean so I'm sure 7/8 of an inch I made it to my muscle
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  19. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    I have 23g 1.5" bc my gf does my Glute but I did one in my quad today to practice bc she will be away all next week...I made it a tad over half way in and I'm relatively lean so I'm sure 7/8 of an inch I made it to my muscle
    yeah 1" seems adequate to me, like I said I pushed it in really deep too in order to be sure....you can just do as you said, and push the 1 1/2" in until your about 1" in and do it like that, working with what you got on hand. must be nice to have an injection nurse
  20. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  215 lbs.

Ya I'm going to inject it in my glute I'll probably buy a 23 1 1/2" needle on hand. Do all needle attachments fit on any syringe
  21. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

yeah 1" seems adequate to me, like I said I pushed it in really deep too in order to be sure....you can just do as you said, and push the 1 1/2" in until your about 1" in and do it like that, working with what you got on hand. must be nice to have an injection nurse
    Specially since she is a PA haha
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  22. Banned

Ya I'm going to inject it in my glute I'll probably buy a 23 1 1/2" needle on hand. Do all needle attachments fit on any syringe
    I always used the same company....if you bought BD, then get the replacement needles by BD, or if you bough terumo then get terumo needles to swap out....but I assume they are universal fit, just different companies...I swear I've used different company's for the syringe and needle before, but I don't recall for certain....
  23. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  215 lbs.

Ok sounds good I should be getting my order in a week or so. Epi g a oral tren and test e cycle. Going to log it so stay tuned
  24. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  215 lbs.

Would 25g 1 1/2" be good for the glute or should I go 23g 1 1/2"
  25. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  215 lbs.

Sorry meant to say test e
  26. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  215 lbs.

Epi g= (going) sorry hate texting on iphone
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.

No.. Luer Lock (I hope I spelled that right) is the most popular type, and most likely what you would get if nothing else is specified.
  28. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by adrian55
    Would 25g 1 1/2" be good for the glute or should I go 23g 1 1/2"
    Either would work just make sure it's 1.5" bro for glutes
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  29. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  215 lbs.

Alright sounds good. Thanks everyone for the help
  30. New Member

I'd say yes change it. I always do
  31. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107

U don't even have to go that deep. I was going 3/4 of an inch into my quad. That worked great. Now that I'm more comfortable I don't mind going the full 1 inch. I found it easier to do my delts but this sd has my **** pump like 24/7 so I'm not as flexible as I was. I can seem to do my glutes. I want to but I can't get the aspiration rigt
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751
  32. New Member

Hey man, I don't do any of this needle changing stuff I just pull the liquid from vial (just like a nurse/doctor do). Pin that **** like a man. **** all feels the same. Ive watched dozens of nurses do this, so I'm sure it's common practice. You'll be fine
  33. Banned
    Stats
    5'7"  187 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by usmcatc85
    Hey man, I don't do any of this needle changing stuff I just pull the liquid from vial (just like a nurse/doctor do). Pin that **** like a man. **** all feels the same. Ive watched dozens of nurses do this, so I'm sure it's common practice. You'll be fine
    Terrible advice here. Don't know what stupid nurses you got there where you live. Go on smart guy, you will remember this thread when you feel some stone hard scar tissue because you pin with dull needle. Your a real man, congratulation.
  34. New Member

Haha.... Weak sauce
  35. Banned
    Stats
    5'7"  187 lbs.

Haha weak brain
  36. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  215 lbs.

Lol take it easy everyone's does it differently. But I have my order in and all my gear is ready for the start of my cycle Sunday. I'll try to log it to keep everyone up to date. Btw I'm going to change the needle just to be play it safe. Thanks again for the comments an suggestions

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 44
    Last Post: 03-06-2007, 03:16 PM
  2. Injection rotation and needle length
    By Ripw4 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-15-2007, 08:41 PM
  3. Man Clout - anyone experience pins and needles
    By glsa17 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-07-2006, 02:54 PM
  4. Conversion Kit and Needle question