Injecting and needles

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107

I have 23g 1.5" bc my gf does my Glute but I did one in my quad today to practice bc she will be away all next week...I made it a tad over half way in and I'm relatively lean so I'm sure 7/8 of an inch I made it to my muscle
    U don't even have to go that deep. I was going 3/4 of an inch into my quad. That worked great. Now that I'm more comfortable I don't mind going the full 1 inch. I found it easier to do my delts but this sd has my **** pump like 24/7 so I'm not as flexible as I was. I can seem to do my glutes. I want to but I can't get the aspiration rigt
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751

2. Hey man, I don't do any of this needle changing stuff I just pull the liquid from vial (just like a nurse/doctor do). Pin that **** like a man. **** all feels the same. Ive watched dozens of nurses do this, so I'm sure it's common practice. You'll be fine
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by usmcatc85
    Hey man, I don't do any of this needle changing stuff I just pull the liquid from vial (just like a nurse/doctor do). Pin that **** like a man. **** all feels the same. Ive watched dozens of nurses do this, so I'm sure it's common practice. You'll be fine
    Terrible advice here. Don't know what stupid nurses you got there where you live. Go on smart guy, you will remember this thread when you feel some stone hard scar tissue because you pin with dull needle. Your a real man, congratulation.

4. Haha.... Weak sauce

5. Haha weak brain
    •   

6. Lol take it easy everyone's does it differently. But I have my order in and all my gear is ready for the start of my cycle Sunday. I'll try to log it to keep everyone up to date. Btw I'm going to change the needle just to be play it safe. Thanks again for the comments an suggestions
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 44
    Last Post: 03-06-2007, 05:16 PM
  2. Injection rotation and needle length
    By Ripw4 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-15-2007, 10:41 PM
  3. Man Clout - anyone experience pins and needles
    By glsa17 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-07-2006, 04:54 PM