Injecting and needles

adrian55

adrian55

Awards
Do u need to change the needle necessarily after drawing the liquid for injecting? Or can u use the same needle for drawing liquid and injecting. Need feed back plz

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
It will probably be dulled and therefore may be more difficult to insert the needle where you are injecting.....so that is bad.....and you can swap out a smaller needle to inject and toss the larger needle you used to draw....but if you don't mind the needle being dull, then you'd be fine....

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It will probably be dulled and therefore may be more difficult to insert the needle where you are injecting.....so that is bad.....and you can swap out a smaller needle to inject and toss the larger needle you used to draw....but if you don't mind the needle being dull, then you'd be fine....
This^^^^

adrian55

adrian55

Awards
Will it dramatically hurt or be dangerous if I don't swap the needle?

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
depends on how dull the needle gets...through a rubber stopper? big time dulling...from an amp? depends how much you scratch the needle against the bottom of the glass ampule (I sop up all that juice and scrape the needle all over that bitch :D)...also depends on how large the needle is you are using, the gauge, and if you intended on swapping to a smaller one....needles are CHEAP....so why not swap it out? you can avoid pain/scar tissue buildup and use a much smaller gauge needle for pennies....

Bulkypinoy61

Bulkypinoy61

Awards
  • Established
It depends on how many times your are stabbing the vial, if you draw from one vial then its fine to keep the needle. BUT if you draw from 2 or more vials (lets say you're doing deca and Test e) then switch to a new needle before pinning.

Its hurts like **** when the needle is super dull lol

adrian55

adrian55

Awards
I'm drawing just from my test e vial with rubber stopper. 2 ml syringe not sure about needle yet I haven't received my shipment yet

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
I'm drawing just from my test e vial with rubber stopper. 2 ml syringe not sure about needle yet I haven't received my shipment yet
those rubber stoppers are THICK and dull the shyt out of the needle, even on one draw....I'd get some 18G to draw and swap out to a 25G or however small you can go (not sure if you are doing quads, delts, glutes etc) to inject. Just get an alcohol swab and clean the needle after you screw it on, before you inject....I was always paranoid about my dirty fingers being on the needle screwing it on :D....or do this: try it once drawing and injecting with the same needle....see what you think....best option...have smaller gauge needles handy though in case you no likey....

H

Husker89

Banned
Awards
This is what I do. Get 22 gauge to draw will obviously wipe vial EACH time with alcohol before drawing then switch to a 25 gauge and pin away. Why risk the dullness possible infection, be as clean and precise as possible. I also shower right before my inject and wipe 2 alcohol pads befoe and 2 after and the 2 band-aids, sounds paranoid but ive gotten an infection and **** hurts costs money and is overall horrible. PINS ARE SUPER CHEAP draw with a 18-22 and pin with a 23-25, thats my 2 cents
Do u need to change the needle necessarily after drawing the liquid for injecting? Or can u use the same needle for drawing liquid and injecting. Need feed back plz

H

Husker89

Banned
Awards
exactly what warbird said. I saw pictures of a needle before and after going thru ONE rubber stopper(enhanced pictures like magnified) and that **** is duller than a mo fu/cker
those rubber stoppers are THICK and dull the shyt out of the needle, even on one draw....I'd get some 18G to draw and swap out to a 25G or however small you can go (not sure if you are doing quads, delts, glutes etc) to inject. Just get an alcohol swab and clean the needle after you screw it on, before you inject....I was always paranoid about my dirty fingers being on the needle screwing it on :D....or do this: try it once drawing and injecting with the same needle....see what you think....best option...have smaller gauge needles handy though in case you no likey....

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
This is what I do. Get 22 gauge to draw will obviously wipe vial EACH time with alcohol before drawing then switch to a 25 gauge and pin away. Why risk the dullness possible infection, be as clean and precise as possible. I also shower right before my inject and wipe 2 alcohol pads befoe and 2 after and the 2 band-aids, sounds paranoid but ive gotten an infection and **** hurts costs money and is overall horrible. PINS ARE SUPER CHEAP draw with a 18-22 and pin with a 23-25, thats my 2 cents
yeah man....I alcohol swap the SHYT out of my quad, my needle, the vial/stopper LOL! I am equally as paranoid as you are....i don't want NO infection EVER...and I hate when the blood spurts across the room when you pull the needle out on rare occasions....i HATE blood, but nothing you can do about that part unless you get the swab covering the hole super quick lol....

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
yeah man....I alcohol swap the SHYT out of my quad, my needle, the vial/stopper LOL! I am equally as paranoid as you are....i don't want NO infection EVER...and I hate when the blood spurts across the room when you pull the needle out on rare occasions....i HATE blood, but nothing you can do about that part unless you get the swab covering the hole super quick lol....
Sounds like you're hitting veins hahaga

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Sounds like you're hitting veins hahaga
yeah, I used to inject too low on the quad towards the middle, and there seemed to be a LOT of veins around there lol....up higher is better....but even if you aspirate and your not IN a vein? you can still be going through a vein near the surface, and when you pull out? there is the possibility of a blood spurt :D.....

H

Husker89

Banned
Awards
ove never had that yet but my shoulders kinda started twitching when the pin goes in, i have the spurting blood to look forward to, do yall aspirate in shoulders
yeah, I used to inject too low on the quad towards the middle, and there seemed to be a LOT of veins around there lol....up higher is better....but even if you aspirate and your not IN a vein? you can still be going through a vein near the surface, and when you pull out? there is the possibility of a blood spurt :D.....

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
ove never had that yet but my shoulders kinda started twitching when the pin goes in, i have the spurting blood to look forward to, do yall aspirate in shoulders
spurting blood is very rare LOL :D...but yeah I always aspirated everywhere....and if I moved the needle around for whatever reason? I'd re-aspirate to be sure....sucks to inject right into a vein....

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i used 25G and 1"....smallest and shortest :D....just make sure to put it in all the way to the hilt....
I have 23g 1.5" bc my gf does my Glute but I did one in my quad today to practice bc she will be away all next week...I made it a tad over half way in and I'm relatively lean so I'm sure 7/8 of an inch I made it to my muscle

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
I have 23g 1.5" bc my gf does my Glute but I did one in my quad today to practice bc she will be away all next week...I made it a tad over half way in and I'm relatively lean so I'm sure 7/8 of an inch I made it to my muscle
yeah 1" seems adequate to me, like I said I pushed it in really deep too in order to be sure....you can just do as you said, and push the 1 1/2" in until your about 1" in and do it like that, working with what you got on hand. must be nice to have an injection nurse :D

adrian55

adrian55

Awards
Ya I'm going to inject it in my glute I'll probably buy a 23 1 1/2" needle on hand. Do all needle attachments fit on any syringe

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeah 1" seems adequate to me, like I said I pushed it in really deep too in order to be sure....you can just do as you said, and push the 1 1/2" in until your about 1" in and do it like that, working with what you got on hand. must be nice to have an injection nurse :D
Specially since she is a PA haha

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Ya I'm going to inject it in my glute I'll probably buy a 23 1 1/2" needle on hand. Do all needle attachments fit on any syringe
I always used the same company....if you bought BD, then get the replacement needles by BD, or if you bough terumo then get terumo needles to swap out....but I assume they are universal fit, just different companies...I swear I've used different company's for the syringe and needle before, but I don't recall for certain....

adrian55

adrian55

Awards
Ok sounds good I should be getting my order in a week or so. Epi g a oral tren and test e cycle. Going to log it so stay tuned

adrian55

adrian55

Awards
Would 25g 1 1/2" be good for the glute or should I go 23g 1 1/2"

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
No.. Luer Lock (I hope I spelled that right) is the most popular type, and most likely what you would get if nothing else is specified.

adrian55

adrian55

Awards
Alright sounds good. Thanks everyone for the help

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
U don't even have to go that deep. I was going 3/4 of an inch into my quad. That worked great. Now that I'm more comfortable I don't mind going the full 1 inch. I found it easier to do my delts but this sd has my **** pump like 24/7 so I'm not as flexible as I was. I can seem to do my glutes. I want to but I can't get the aspiration rigt

usmcatc85

usmcatc85

Awards
Hey man, I don't do any of this needle changing stuff I just pull the liquid from vial (just like a nurse/doctor do). Pin that **** like a man. **** all feels the same. Ive watched dozens of nurses do this, so I'm sure it's common practice. You'll be fine

F

foxpharma

Banned
Awards
Hey man, I don't do any of this needle changing stuff I just pull the liquid from vial (just like a nurse/doctor do). Pin that **** like a man. **** all feels the same. Ive watched dozens of nurses do this, so I'm sure it's common practice. You'll be fine
Terrible advice here. Don't know what stupid nurses you got there where you live. Go on smart guy, you will remember this thread when you feel some stone hard scar tissue because you pin with dull needle. Your a real man, congratulation.

adrian55

adrian55

Awards
Lol take it easy everyone's does it differently. But I have my order in and all my gear is ready for the start of my cycle Sunday. I'll try to log it to keep everyone up to date. Btw I'm going to change the needle just to be play it safe. Thanks again for the comments an suggestions