infertility and steroids

wasim malik

Awards
whats up every body...well im going to do my second cycle...ist cycle was dbol only for 6 weeks...from which i really had great libido issues...although testosterone levels are in normal range but still libido is not normal...any ways everybody knows steroid cause infertility but i want to know if we can recover 100% after a cycle by doing proper dosage and then staying natural for a long time...cause i really want to have kids later..

stats
height 5'8
weight 68
body fat around 12-15
age 23

pillsRgood

pillsRgood

Awards
  • Established
Only way to know is to have jizzed in a cup before you ever cycled then again after you've recovered to gauge sperm count... Good news is if and when its time to procreate there are steps that can be taken to raise count, naturally and through a doc

wasim malik

Awards
well i dont know how to post a picture otherwise i would have posted my sperm test.which according to my doctor is fine and in normal range...problem is its ve been a year since i had morning wood...i dont get horny feelings...and i feel my sperm count is better now

dontknowaboutme

dontknowaboutme

Awards
Read up on suggestions by Dr. Dana Houser (username: dinoiii) he is on several forums including this one.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Only way to know is to have jizzed in a cup before you ever cycled then again after you've recovered to gauge sperm count... Good news is if and when its time to procreate there are steps that can be taken to raise count, naturally and through a doc
What way natural do you know off? I'm curious on this myself as I been trying to have a baby for the past year.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just take clomid when u get ready to have some kids.

wasim malik

Awards
i took it but i felt better on nolva...had some morning wood as wel

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
exactly! i experienced it on my own its the wonder drug for fertility issues. even at low dosages
You think torem will have the same effect?

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You think torem will have the same effect?
There are also studies (at least one study) out there which look at fertility improvements made with torem but clomid is the king of SERMS for improving sperm quality. Torem has less sides though. Its worth a try.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There are also studies (at least one study) out there which look at fertility improvements made with torem but clomid is the king of SERMS for improving sperm quality. Torem has less sides though. Its worth a try.
Oh nice. I always use torem as serm of choice. I might buy some clomid for the next cycle if I don't pregnant my fiancé. Lol.