Is a PCT or SERM needed for a Epistane?

ironmunstar

ironmunstar

Awards
Im considering taking a Cycle of BDN Methline a clone to Epistane and wanted to know if I needed a PCT or SERM becuz from what I have gathered Epistane has minimal side effects and actually "reduces" Gyno

ironmunstar

ironmunstar

Awards
Serm is needed for what side effects? Would Clomid be fine, and I really appeciate ur reply and help

survey

Awards
Epistane will shut you down moderately hard. Be ready.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
PCT is used for shutdown, not other side effects you might get from anabolics

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not to be a dick, OP... but did you try googling "epistane PCT"? I just did... and got 88,700 results. There's also a search feature on this forum.

Seriously, this is the steroid equivalent of "Does the bench press work your chest?" :lol:

ironmunstar

ironmunstar

Awards
From what Ive read about Epistane it actually "decreases" Gyno and has low side affects compared to other PH, Im trying to find out whats the most effective PCT or SERM for this product by someone whos fone it, Theres Hundreds PCT and SERMS I could take, just want to narrow it down. Want my natural Test back after cycle and not get Gyno, which I naturally have a small case.

broda

broda

Awards
  • Established
From what Ive read about Epistane it actually "decreases" Gyno and has low side affects compared to other PH, Im trying to find out whats the most effective PCT or SERM for this product by someone whos fone it, Theres Hundreds PCT and SERMS I could take, just want to narrow it down. Want my natural Test back after cycle and not get Gyno, which I naturally have a small case.
There's actually only 3 SERMs that you can take so it's not like there's limitless options.

Nolva (most common)
Clomid
Torem

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
serm...period!!!! epistane wil f... you up if you don't use a serm for pct

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
I used erase cycle assist and research chem nolva n was fine.

ironmunstar

ironmunstar

Awards
I appreciate the help guys even the smart ass comnents lol so forgive my ignorance but Im new to the PH game and Im beginning my research while also taking summer classes, and studying for my insurance license. So basically a good PCT paired with Nolvadex is recommended? Also Im 5 11" 220 pds 23% BF should I dose the Epitgane a little, stronger since Im not under 200 pounds yet? My goal is definately drop as much body fat and put on musle mass. I would like to oneday be at 185 10% BF

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
what dose would you like to take?

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
I appreciate the help guys even the smart ass comnents lol so forgive my ignorance but Im new to the PH game and Im beginning my research while also taking summer classes, and studying for my insurance license. So basically a good PCT paired with Nolvadex is recommended? Also Im 5 11" 220 pds 23% BF should I dose the Epitgane a little, stronger since Im not under 200 pounds yet? My goal is definately drop as much body fat and put on musle mass. I would like to oneday be at 185 10% BF
I think u'd get more out of running and eating right. At 23% bf all ur going to do is put on fat. Plus u don't really need the muscle sparring effects of roids with that much fat u have over 50lbs of fat. 6 weeks of epi isn't going to really help.

broda

broda

Awards
  • Established
I think u'd get more out of running and eating right. At 23% bf all ur going to do is put on fat. Plus u don't really need the muscle sparring effects of roids with that much fat u have over 50lbs of fat. 6 weeks of epi isn't going to really help.
Agreed. Cutting down before running a cycle would be preferred since you're new to anabolics. If you'd try and cut down after your cycle there's a chance that you'd end up losing your muscle gains from the cycle if you wouldn't have your diet perfected which would be a waste. Get down to 15% or so and you'll be good to go. Only about 2-3 months worth of time but it'll definitely be worth it.

ironmunstar

ironmunstar

Awards
broda and csa2179 thats Awesome advice :) just what I needed to figure out. I've already lost a crap load of weight my diet is lean and on point I take alot of legal supps eat 6 meals a day yadda yadda typical natural Bodybuilder regimen, but I stopped Cardio because I noticed I was loseing weight but not really making any strength or Muscle gains and Im looking semi saggy because Ive lost soo musch weight. I m afraid to drop more weight and look flabbier even if I put on some more muscles. Ive just been coasting at 220 for the past 2 months making muscle gains but I think Im just going to have to bite the bullet and get my saggy ass down to 15% I just hope I dont look bad, any suggestion to still keep muscle and tighten skin? I already know about high protein intake, and BCAA's to keep muscle.

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
Serm is needed for what side effects? Would Clomid be fine, and I really appeciate ur reply and help
Dude...you need to do tons more research.

Gyno is caused by a rebound in estrogen. Epi will lower estrogen levels but as soon as you stop cycling they will rebound. Read the PCT sticky by ManBeast...

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
I dont agree epi has been known to be a great compound for leaning you out with clean diet

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
obviously theres not a clean diet or he wouldnt be at 23%.

ironmunstar

ironmunstar

Awards
obviously theres not a clean diet or he wouldnt be at 23%.
Now this is where I disagree Brother mind you I just lost 60 pounds all naturally no short cuts, the good old fashion way nice and slow in order to preserve muscle and do my best not to look all flabby when people lose too much weight to fast. I only consume organic products no hormones or pesticides added, which they could increase your estrogen levels. My breakfast probably consist of a protein shake with berries and a bowl of whole wheat low carb oat meal about 3 hours later probably have a couple hard boiled eggs and an fruit another two hours later organic free range chicken breast with spinache another 2 hours later a shake and fruit, another 3hours later organic extra lean turkey patty on low carb 7 grain whole wheat bread and mustard Ill workout 2 hours after that meal then right after workout consume a protein isolate shake with waxymaize to spike my insulin levels and dump protein into my starving muscles Ill probably have another meal aftet that then before bed consume a casein shake. I drink no milk, dont drink alcohol, and my training partner is a bodybuilder working on getting his procard. He has awesome genetics and after the many years hes been Juicing hes never had to take SERMS or anything becuz he gets zero side effects, he has a full head of hair, no acne, never got gyno, so he doesnt know much about side effects because he gets none. He has complained of the lost sex drive after Deca but said it naturally went away in a couple months. He does get some depression but thats it. Bro dont judge my training or diet due to my BF% Im naturally heavy set and Ive worked my butt off. I might be a Newb but not a newb to diet and nutrition. I took Kai Greens advice from one of his videos and like he said the young body builders of the next generation must focus first on diet nutrition and proper weight training before they jump into the supplements and become consumers.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
congrats on the 60 pounds you lost. Holy s...