-Thursday - 1 cc deca
-Monday through Friday take 20 mg of dianabol a day
Is this right? When should I start taking the tamoxifen/ novla? Thanks

J

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Stop taking this and study up. You went full retard on this. Those are terrible first cycle choices.

-Bold needs to be run longer.

-You shouldn't be running deca, I'll bet you don't even know what it is or the sides. What a 19-nor is. You probably don't have the ancillaries.

-dbol can't be dosed just 5 days a week.

-YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW YOUR PCT!

just stop, your idiocy is remarkable

Reactions: T50
BigShadow

BigShadow

Awards
  • Established
Stop taking this and study up. You went full retard on this. Those are terrible first cycle choices.

You shouldn't be running deca, I'll bet you don't even know what it is or the sides. What a 19-nor is.

You're dbol can't be dosed 5 days a week.

You don't even know your PCT.

Can't agree more! Did you do any research? Ever hear of deca dikc? And you don't know when to start pct? Bro seriously you could really mess yourself up. STOP!!!!!!!!

C

Chanman

Awards
Alright I appreciate the help guys. I didn't do much research cuz I got all this from a good friend and he acted like he knew what he was talking about. When I stop this should I take the nolva or just quit taking everything? Why can't you take dyno 5 days a week?

IDC

IDC

Awards
IMO yes you should add test to this. I would at least take 200mg a week. IMO that should be a base of almost every cycle.

broda

broda

Awards
  • Established
You're not suppose to use Nolva as your SERM when you run a 19 nor compound, by the way.

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established

-Bold needs to be run longer.

-You shouldn't be running deca, I'll bet you don't even know what it is or the sides. What a 19-nor is. You probably don't have the ancillaries.

-dbol can't be dosed just 5 days a week.

-YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW YOUR PCT!

Agreed. Jesus I feel like the overall knowledge of this board is really slipping. Seems like 90% of cycles are posted are ****ing retarded and clearly show the OP did no research whatsoever. Why are people so dumb and lazy?

J

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok will do then
Just stop. You have no clue what you're doing, you could permanently hurt yourself.

Deca is a terrible choice, dbol 5 days a week is a joke, bold needs to be run longer. You don't have a PCT, can't even use tamoxifen.

Do some research instead of listening to your friend. He's an idiot too of he gave you this.

I hope that you are gay with each other and can't spread your stupidity through reproduction.

C

Chanman

Awards
Hah u don't have to be such a jack ass about it I am stopping. But will I be ok just flat out stopping right now? Is there anything I should get?

BigShadow

BigShadow

Awards
  • Established
Hah u don't have to be such a jack ass about it I am stopping. But will I be ok just flat out stopping right now? Is there anything I should get?
How long we're you on? How many pins?

J

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sometimes you need to be blunt to get a point across. Honestly I was saying it because you seriously could hurt yourself. Some people don't listen until they get a kick in the a*s.

If you've been on for just a week then DAA and an AI would probably be ok. Otherwise a low dose SERM, but I'd stay OTC.

C

Chanman

Awards
Ok I started last Sunday pinned 3 times so far
I was doing 200 mg of deca 100 a week and 200mg of bold plus I've taken a dbol at 20mg a day for about 4-5 days.

C

Chanman

Awards
Sometimes you need to be blunt to get a point across. Honestly I was saying it because you seriously could hurt yourself. Some people don't listen until they get a kick in the a*s.

If you've been on for just a week then DAA and an AI would probably be ok. Otherwise a low dose SERM, but I'd stay OTC.
Yea I understand what ur saying I feel like an idiot for listening to my friend.

J

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You're probably ok to stop and use some OTC stuff but I'm not the only source. Hopefully someone else will jump in too.

I'd say erase and DAA. It's a cheap combo

C

Chanman

Awards
how much erase and DAA should i take? Will one bottle of each be good?