Best supp for lipids (SD cycle)

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Starting a SD cycle next month. Already have CEL Cycle Assist and Aegis on hand for cycle. Knowing how hard SD can be on lipids, is what I have enough? Or is there a supp out there that might be able to help my lipids during cycle? I see there is Lipid Stabil by Molecular Nutrition. Not sure if that would be worth taking... Any suggestions/advice?

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks ^ I'll look into that.

I also see iForce has a product called HeartHelp.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Starting a SD cycle next month. Already have CEL Cycle Assist and Aegis on hand for cycle. Knowing how hard SD can be on lipids, is what I have enough? Or is there a supp out there that might be able to help my lipids during cycle? I see there is Lipid Stabil by Molecular Nutrition. Not sure if that would be worth taking... Any suggestions/advice?
Cycle Assist + Aegis (TUDCA) is a fantastic stack for keeping your lipids healthy. I always recommend Aegis or bulk TUDCA/UDCA if you can find a source.

i believe cla helps with lipids
Lol no... just no.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Cycle Assist + Aegis (TUDCA) is a fantastic stack for keeping your lipids healthy. I always recommend Aegis or bulk TUDCA/UDCA if you can find a source.

So Cycle Assist and Aegis might be good enough? Just want to make sure I am covered as best as possible. I know SD is harsh.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So Cycle Assist and Aegis might be good enough? Just want to make sure I am covered as best as possible. I know SD is harsh.
It should be depending on your time on and dosage taken. TUDCA is basically the most comprehensive product you can get to protect the liver. At higher dosages (1g+) it's been found to actually repair the liver. So good.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It should be depending on your time on and dosage taken. TUDCA is basically the most comprehensive product you can get to protect the liver. At higher dosages (1g+) it's been found to actually repair the liver. So good.
Thank you.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The TUDCA/UDCA suggestion is a great one, I also use Toco-8 before during and after to help normalize lipids

ONtop888

Banned
Awards
I use NOW garlic, fish oils, coq10, and grape seed extract for heavier cycles. Also, Antaeus Labs is ccoming out with a new BP/lipid support supplement. I'm receiving it in a week or so, I will let you know how it is, but I am expecting big things since everything AL has came out with thus far has been top quality.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I just bought some Toco-8 to add to my cycle.

The new product from Antaeus probably won't be out in time for my cycle. But I'm sure I'll get it when it gets released.

ONtop888

Banned
Awards
Yeah that's true. Never looked into Toco myself, but quite a few people swear by it. The above products are good (and lost cost) too for general heart health.

ONtop888

Banned
Awards
Also, I have read studies that have found Nolvadex useful for improving lipid profiles, so you may want to consider that over Clomid for PCT.

Dr. Dana Houser, from AM, said that I-Force's 'Heart Health' is overhyped, for whatever that's worth since you mentioned it.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Also, I have read studies that have found Nolvadex useful for improving lipid profiles, so you may want to consider that over Clomid for PCT.

Dr. Dana Houser, from AM, said that I-Force's 'Heart Health' is overhyped, for whatever that's worth since you mentioned it.

Thanks.

And yes, I have Nolva on hand.

Lhns2

Lhns2

Awards
Check heptatopro

Sent from my super duper VS920 4G using Am.com app!

Yaz

Yaz

Awards
Actually there around 13-15 OTC supps(with studies) to my knowledge that are helpful with lipids, some good choices:
- Niacin 500-1500mg ED
- CoQ10 100-300mg ED (+ BP)
- Omega 3s 3-6gr. ED(talking about EPA/DHA only)
- Beta-sitosterols 800-1600mg ED
- RYR 1200-3600mg ED

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Also, Antaeus Labs is ccoming out with a new BP/lipid support supplement. I'm receiving it in a week or so, I will let you know how it is, but I am expecting big things since everything AL has came out with thus far has been top quality.

from all i've seen, Anateus puts out mostly crap. but thats just my opinion from what i've used of theirs.

One that nobody mentioned was Ursolic Acid. some fairly decent studies showing its positive effects on lipids

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0944711304702020

xigotmailx

xigotmailx

Awards
  • Established
UDCA what's the dosing?

I got 250mg tabs

Lhns2

Lhns2

Awards

Shawn26

A&L is coming out with some stuff, say sept'ish... i'll be testing it in a few weeks, so i'll let you know how it goes

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
TUDCA, Toco-8, policosanol

xigotmailx

xigotmailx

Awards
  • Established
I'll be running an SD/Test prop cycle here as soon as I get everything ready. I was going to get UDCA, Cycle Assist, and I have Toco-8, I think that should be sufficient with Clomid and Aromasin for pct