1st timer about to run P-mag, does this look OK?

CptBigNose

Awards
hi all. i've been lurking this forum for the past month or 2 trying to plan out my first PH cycle. i guess i think i have it figured out, but still have some questions.

2 weeks precycle:

Hawthorne Berry
Fish Oil/Multi

6 weeks cycle:

CEL P-mag (50/75/75/75/75/75)
Fish Oil/Multi
Cycle Assist
Taurine (depending on pump severity)

4 weeks PCT:

Nolva (20/20/10/10)
Testforce2 (DAA)
PES Erase

I guess my main question is about the PCT. should I include the DAA and Erase, or is Nolva enough? i don't mind spending the extra cash, but i don't want to waste money for no/minimal benefits.

Additionally, if i do use the DAA and Erase, is it recommended to start them at the same time as the Nolva? and how do i dose them?

as far as diet goes, i will be bulking at ~3000 calories with 250g protein, 300-400g carbs, and the rest from healthy fats. i am 5'6" at 154lbs and have been lifting for about a year and a half.

any advice and criticisms would be appreciated.

avyion12

avyion12

Awards
yea, start nolva, daa & erase the same time. though nolva may be a bit much for such a mild PH IMO. you have the taurine, which is good. i've gotten some heavy back/delt pumps from pmag and hdrol. instead of nolva, you could do a milder PCT, which shouldn't be too hard to come by. if you are adamant about nolva, then go for it, but if it were me i would just use something containing a steroidal AI such as arimistane or ATD. otherwise.... have fun lol

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks good. Only think i would say, for you to consider, is not tapering Nolva, using DAA, then using Erase at about week 2 of PCT.

Lhns2

Lhns2

Awards
Looks good. Only think i would say, for you to consider, is not tapering Nolva, using DAA, then using Erase at about week 2 of PCT.
^ what he said

Sent from my super duper VS920 4G using Am.com app!

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
really, p-mag pct without serm?
He's using Nolva. Besides that, you can recover/normalize without a SERM, just takes a bit longer. And is more expensive since OTC costs a lot more than chem SERMs.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
locutus24 Peptide/Research 17
Supplements 11
Anabolics 8
Cycle Logs 12
Anabolics 7