Best cutting cycle for former NFL player

RE44Wildcat

Awards
Greetings everyone, great to finally post here.

I want to start by saying I know how many people probably come on here with no background in anything and want to get into gear to get "jacked" or whatever it may be. I've played football since I was 6 years old, have won awards in one of the biggest college conferences in the country, and just ended my second year in the league. Football is all over (due to a multitude of injuries) and it's time to move on. Since stopping a few months ago my weight has dropped from my out of season 275 to around 230 (It's not healthy, i'm plenty aware... Neither is maintaining 6000 calories a day or running into people head first for the last 18 years...)

I'm at the point now where i've reached my plateau... I operate at about a 500-750 cal deficit everyday (not off 6000 anymore, thank god) and get about 2 hours in the gym and 1 hour on a bike or running M-Sat. All i've ever known is getting after it in the gym so I understand the commitment needed.

What I need to know is what an ideal stack would end up looking like to add a few pounds of lean mass, but ultimately lose a pretty high % of BF. I'm somewhat educated but would like to know what you guys think, as i've never run anything more than a few PH cycles when I was a little younger.

ANY input is greatly appreciated ...

#s: 6'6, 230ish, 12-15%, 500 bench, 650 squat, 350 clean

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Depends what college and nfl team did you play for? :) so help me god if you played for the saints....or Texas longhorns I'll be in heaven!!!! Lol

Jk bro a normal cutting cycle you could do would be a Test E 500mg for 10 to 12 weeks and stack it with anavar or winny....most important tho is your diet and cardio which you seem to have down pretty good...also if you do decide to cycle make sure you research the hell out of a proper PCT and if you wanted to go the PH route I'd say for cutting either a trenazone/helladrol cycle or epi/stano cycle

RE44Wildcat

Awards
Thanks howwedo,

I can assure you it was neither of those teams... All you get is PAC12, and NFC west.

If I were to run test and anavar would nolvadex be a sufficient enough post? I've heard it's pretty much always the way to go... Also, if I were running the same cycle what dosages do would you suggest (Keep in mind at my size EVERYTHING takes a little more to do the trick usually)

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Whew my dad is a scary die hard rams fan...tattooed and everything lol oh how many tvs he smashed in the early and mid 90s.... But anyway why not use both for a cut

Week 1-12 test E 500mg split 250mg 2 times a week mon/ thurs as an example
Week 1-6 anavar 80mg (40mg then 8 hours later 40mg again)
Week 7-12 winny 50mg

Adex .5mg E3D or like I do as needed (when you see bloat from the test) drop the Adex while on pct

Pct starting week 14 Novla 40/40/20/20 or I prefer Clomid 100/50/50/50 with a daa product 3G a day for all 4 weeks maybe 2 weeks past as well and an AI like erase starting week 2 of pct like 0/1/2/3/2/1

Be sure to have a good liver support and take it at least 4 hours away from your orals...I prefer liv52

Oh az wildcats lol I see now and nice def that college has beast mode!!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you should begin researching about androgenic/anabolic hormones, as your knowledge is most likely lacking severely.

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
25.5 sacks is pretty awesome dude....wish you weren't retiring at such a young age your pretty beast :) ...those blows from fullbacks have to take a toll on you...to bad you didn't start with your team a year sooner dude...why'd they change you to a LB?

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
you should begin researching about androgenic/anabolic hormones, as your knowledge is most likely lacking severely.
Read around brother and see what other people are running and what they use to support their cycles. A recomp is what you are after not a cut. Do some reading and post up what you are thinking about using and I will help you tweak it.