BeSt fast acting for 2nd cycle?

LiamTaylor

Awards
2nd cycle is approaching soon, my 1st cycle i ran test e/ deca for 12 weeks gained 40lbs, i have been told that that combo is one of the longest acting cycles, so looking to try something quicker acting, ive heard that sustanon is always good, what could i stack with this? Just throwing this out there to see if anyone has had fast/big gains with any combo, cheers

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Test Prop 100mg EOD
NPP 100mg EOD
+ AI

This cycle is fast acting Test and Deca. Both oils can be put in the same syringe when injecting.

LiamTaylor

Awards
Correct me if i am wrong, but isnt NPP basically deca???

VS91588

VS91588

Awards
Correct me if i am wrong, but isnt NPP basically deca???
NPP is pretty much deca but a much quicker deca. NPP is good to run with Test-P. I believe it's also less water retention and bloat too

LiamTaylor

Awards
What would be the difference of running with test p than to test e? I didnt have much bloat on 1st cycle anyhows

VS91588

VS91588

Awards
What would be the difference of running with test p than to test e? I didnt have much bloat on 1st cycle anyhows
Well you will be pinning either ED or EOD with NPP. With Test-P you will also pin ED or EOD so why not match it and get quality lean mass without the bloat. Everytime you pin NPP you can pin Test-P together. Keep the fast esters the same an together. You can also run 8-10 week cycles with short eaters and cycle more frequent throughout the year than with longer ester compounds

LiamTaylor

Awards
This requires more frequent pinning wouldnt it? Every other day?

LiamTaylor

Awards
I have a few friends that are experienced steroid users, and have guided me with lots of dos and donts, hence the pretty decent gains i was pretty small b4 started the cycle aswel

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
Test Prop + NPP + Dbol/drol/sdrol would blow you up pretty quickly.

VS91588

VS91588

Awards
lol he meant choose one oral out of those
Ohh lol woops my mistake.. You really wouldnt need an oral to kickstart the cycle since Test-P and NPP is fast acting but it doesnt hurt to add I guess. I would do Test-P, NPP and Sdrol. I choose Sdrol because you will have great strength gains and it would give just a little water retention

LiamTaylor

Awards
Is the oral massibely important? As i can easily pick up dianobol, if these are quicker acting steroids how long the average cycle run for?

VS91588

VS91588

Awards
Is the oral massibely important? As i can easily pick up dianobol, if these are quicker acting steroids how long the average cycle run for?
If you can easily pick up Dbol I say why not. Doesn't hurt to add it to your cycle but it's not that important if you are running test-P and NPP. You should start feeling it by the end of week 2 compared to Test-E and Deca which woul take about 4 weeks to start feeling it. When you run Test-E and Deca you will add something like Dbol or Superdrol to kickstart the cycle and start feeling the strength gains. You run Dbol or Superdrol for about 4 weeks. Usually once you come off the oral kickstart the Test/Deca is now being active

GreenEarth

GreenEarth

Awards
This requires more frequent pinning wouldnt it? Every other day?
Yes. If you're trying to run "fast-acting" injectibles, you'll need to be pinning more frequently. What made your test-e slow-acting was it's long ester, which is also the same thing that allowed you to only pin twice a week. Want to make it faster-acting? Gonna have to inject more frequently.

To be honest, if you're worried about your cycle kicking in faster, but don't want to pin more often, I would continue running test-e and then just use a "fast-acting" oral compound as a kicker for the first 4-6 weeks.
40 lbs? ? Wtf
And he didn't retain much water, either ;)
Well you will be pinning either ED or EOD with NPP. With Test-P you will also pin ED or EOD so why not match it and get quality lean mass without the bloat. Everytime you pin NPP you can pin Test-P together. Keep the fast esters the same an together. You can also run 8-10 week cycles with short eaters and cycle more frequent throughout the year than with longer ester compounds
And let's not forget that, due to the shorter ester, you're actually getting more test in prop than you would be getting with enanthate. Another benefit of short esters. Actually, short esters are pretty much better in most all regards, the major downside is having to worry about pinning on a daily or EOD basis.

VS91588

VS91588

Awards
Yes. If you're trying to run "fast-acting" injectibles, you'll need to be pinning more frequently. What made your test-e slow-acting was it's long ester, which is also the same thing that allowed you to only pin twice a week. Want to make it faster-acting? Gonna have to inject more frequently.

To be honest, if you're worried about your cycle kicking in faster, but don't want to pin more often, I would continue running test-e and then just use a "fast-acting" oral compound as a kicker for the first 4-6 weeks.And he didn't retain much water, either ;)
And let's not forget that, due to the shorter ester, you're actually getting more test in prop than you would be getting with enanthate. Another benefit of short esters. Actually, short esters are pretty much better in most all regards, the major downside is having to worry about pinning on a daily or EOD basis.
Agreed lol. I am personally running Test-E and Tren-E right now. I'm not a big fan of pinning ED or EOD.. May be one day but not now. I kick started the cycle w/ Superdrol since I ordered a sh*t load of M-Drol b4 it got banned ;) I literally have a whole box filled with M-Drol lol.. A week ago I added Clenbuterol to my cycle and it's making a huge difference in my cycle and my low carb diet. Gonna do the traditional 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off until the end of my cycle

LiamTaylor

Awards
I Have No Problem With Pinning Everyday If Its Required Was Just Looking For Advice On A Decent! Quick Actinf Cycle, Thinking Testp And NPP And Might just Drop The Dbol If Its Quick Acting Anyways

VS91588

VS91588

Awards
I Have No Problem With Pinning Everyday If Its Required Was Just Looking For Advice On A Decent! Quick Actinf Cycle, Thinking Testp And NPP And Might just Drop The Dbol If Its Quick Acting Anyways
Yeah if you want a quick fast acting cycle go with Test-P and NPP... I once tried Tren-A and its just too painful for me and I was doing EOD. I was doing 1inch injections in my delt. I wonder sometimes if it would of been better if I used 5/8"

LiamTaylor

Awards
So if was to go test p and NPP, what would be the ideal dosage and amount to inject eod? As i previously did 1ml deca 1ml test e twice a week

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So if was to go test p and NPP, what would be the ideal dosage and amount to inject eod? As i previously did 1ml deca 1ml test e twice a week
c'mon bro

refer to page 1 post #1

LiamTaylor

Awards
Sorry forgot about that, how long do these cycles usually last? As i imagine it is not 12 weeks