Epistane + Trenazone

M

Mike617

Awards
What do you guys think about a 6 week run of Epi and Trenazone? I have run Epi several times and have had great results; epi is probably my all around favorite DS. I have never run Trenazone, but I have read alot of good feedback about it. I need some input regarding the dosage of Trenazone and how many bottles I would need for a decent cycle. I plan on running the Epi at 45mg for 6 weeks followed by PCT. If I was gonna throw in Trenazone, what would the length/dosage look like? Any feedback appreciated.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've had 3 guys use EPI/Trenazone at my recommendation and all 3 have really enjoyed their cycle. Had some great gains while leaning up. Obviously you need to concentrate on the diet, but that goes with any cycle. Not super toxic since Trenazone isn't toxic. It's a great summer cycle if you're looking to lean up even more, or do a lean bulk without putting on stomach fat.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Trenazone is gtg.

I personally think 1.5mL per day is a good dose to work up to. Run it for 5 weeks. It'll kill the libido though.

M

Mike617

Awards
Thanks man...how many bottles of Trenazone will I need for a good cycle?

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Buy 2 if you can afford it. I'd do a week at 1ml, 2 weeks @ 1.5 and 2 weeks @ 2ml. 2ml daily is so nice.

Axiles

Axiles

Awards
Looks delicious:) . What is recommended PCT for Epi + Trenazone? Will Nolva + Erase do the trick?

J

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looks delicious:) . What is recommended PCT for Epi + Trenazone? Will Nolva + Erase do the trick?
Nolva isn't to be used with a 19-nor like real tren, not sure if trenazone counts because it's not real tren.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nolva isn't to be used with a 19-nor like real tren, not sure if trenazone counts because it's not real tren.
It counts. It's a 19-nor product. Dienolone is stronger than Nandrolone but weaker than Trenbolone.

You shouldnt be using Nolva period IMO. The point is to boost test levels and Clomid performs circles around Nolva in this aspect. Running Clomid with a low dose of Exemestane and Toco-8 is a great combo.

Jameson653

Jameson653

Awards
I was recommended caber for on cycle support with this. Caber has great side effects so I chose to use it. Not saying its necessary for you but it saves libido for some.

I eat my ice cream with superdrol sprinkles

J

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was recommended caber for on cycle support with this. Caber has great side effects so I chose to use it. Not saying its necessary for you but it saves libido for some.

I eat my ice cream with superdrol sprinkles
Caber probably isn't necessary but ok to have on hand. I instead used 400mg pstanz

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Caber prevents prolactin secretion by way of increasing dopamine. This is why it has positive effdcts when taken. But the reason a steroid should cause a raise in prolactin is really because it suppresses T3 production AND/OR it causes an increase in serum estrogen levels. Regardless, the different pathways to avoid prolactin problems are:

1) Supplement with T3 during cycle
2) Control estrogen
3) Supplement with dopamine agonist (i.e.Caber)

Or all three. But usually in the case of Dienolone the first two can get the job done.

M

Mike617

Awards
Started my cycle today! So pumped! I'll keep you all posted on the progress.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It counts. It's a 19-nor product. Dienolone is stronger than Nandrolone but weaker than Trenbolone.

You shouldnt be using Nolva period IMO. The point is to boost test levels and Clomid performs circles around Nolva in this aspect. Running Clomid with a low dose of Exemestane and Toco-8 is a great combo.
I agree with not using nolva with 19-nor. However i do not agree that Clomid > Nolva. That's simply not correct, especially when you consider common sides with Clomid where as Nolva is low to none. Nolva is still a fantastic compound.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm not here to argue about whether or not Nolva is a good drug. It is but its not as good as Clomid in the aspect of boosting testosterone. Clomid is preferred over Nolva to boost LH activity. If it were not good at this, doctors wouldnt regularly prescribe Clomid for men who are infertile or have low T.

Nolva has always been used predominantly to prevent estrogen from binding in the breast tissue yet it allows for it to circulate elsewhere. It has and will remain the drug of choice for cancer prevention/treatment in women and Clomid will continue to be a viable solution to men and women both with fertility issues.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
I'm not here to argue about whether or not Nolva is a good drug. It is but its not as good as Clomid in the aspect of boosting testosterone. Clomid is preferred over Nolva to boost LH activity. If it were not good at this, doctors wouldnt regularly prescribe Clomid for men who are infertile or have low T.

Nolva has always been used predominantly to prevent estrogen from binding in the breast tissue yet it allows for it to circulate elsewhere. It has and will remain the drug of choice for cancer prevention/treatment in women and Clomid will continue to be a viable solution to men and women both with fertility issues.
^^^Yes this is 100% accurate. that being said I hate Clomid and would love to never use it again :D

J

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Toremifene is nice. I honestly didn't notice any sides on clomid, maybe it was bunk lol (but really not funny). I felt fine after the cycle and PCT. maybe I got lucky

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Toremifene is nice. I honestly didn't notice any sides on clomid, maybe it was bunk lol (but really not funny). I felt fine after the cycle and PCT. maybe I got lucky
i can usually tell by the tablets taste alone, very distinctive (but they can have a lot of filler in there too making it more difficult to tell that way) and also the other way is when I find myself emotional and depressed and wanting to kill myself....that makes me 100% sure :D.....

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I'm not arguing that, but feel free to repeat it again.