Trouble Bulking/Gaining..

JohnnyJay

Awards
What is a good Meal Plan that doesn't require me to eat a ton of food but rather just the "right food" and have visible gains? I'm 5"11, 150lbs. I have a metabolism like you've never seen before and I'm not even active. I've thought hard and long about Deccas, Dbols and others along those lines but without having much knowledge of those and the issue of not being able to find any, I just walked away from the idea. So, any good quick advice would be nice. (I'm the instant gratification type..working on it though)

Eric160

Awards
  • Established
if u wanna get big u gotta eat big plain and simple. but if ur worried about food volume focus on calorie dense foods. penut butter red meat whole milk. ur not gonna get to much help with this question in the anabolics section

Eric160

Awards
  • Established
maybee pick up a weightgainer to take after training and before bed that could ad 1000 cals a day

TheGnome

TheGnome

Awards
I gain weight by looking at food. Try that (Joking, in terms of advice)?

giladsworker

Awards
I agree with foods that are very calorie dense/whole foods. Also would try and pay attention to when you're eating too. Try and always have something in your stomach, ideally with protein, so that your body is always working. Would get some Casein and try for about 50g's of protein from that right before you go to bed. All about consistency

Johnnyboy004

Johnnyboy004

Awards
Blend an avacado in your shakes. Lots of healthy fat. Natural peanut butter. Add olive oil to meals where you can. Serious calories in olive oil and healthy fats.

30 packs of beer

Johnnyboy004

Johnnyboy004

Awards
Blend an avacado in your shakes. Lots of healthy fat. Natural peanut butter. Add olive oil to meals where you can. Serious calories in olive oil and healthy fats.

30 packs of beer

hugry4more

hugry4more

Awards
  • Established
What is a good Meal Plan that doesn't require me to eat a ton of food but rather just the "right food" and have visible gains? I'm 5"11, 150lbs. I have a metabolism like you've never seen before and I'm not even active. I've thought hard and long about Deccas, Dbols and others along those lines but without having much knowledge of those and the issue of not being able to find any, I just walked away from the idea. So, any good quick advice would be nice. (I'm the instant gratification type..working on it though)
I had your same stats for long time. What u need a a progressive tracked and planed workout program. And at least 4000 Cal's to see growth. The highest I got up to was 5000 Cal. Staying consistent with the plan got me up to 170 with in a year I'd say. Just remeber also there is no substitute for time. Even at 5000 Cal at times I though gains were incredibly slow. Truth is it just takes time. Time and consistency.

ReyMan

ReyMan

Awards
Wrong section.

JohnnyJay

Awards
Thanks. As of yesterday I just tried to eat as much food as possible. Stuck with a jail house diet (starchy foods and red meat). I know my post is in the anabolic section and I added in my post that I wanted to try that road for a couple years now. But with my location, I don't know anywhere to go for anything and I don't want to be one of those people who buy online from an unreliable site. Also I have "some" but "little" knowledge. Even though I have spent some time researching what I could online about side affects and ways to stay healthy. I just hate that it's frowned at. So, any help at all on Any of what I have posted was and is great. Thanks again.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Find your BMR, eat 500-1000 cals over it daily. You'll gain weight. It's actually very simple.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
add more fats to your diet, take in plenty of carbs and use high sugar items if you have to. Don't even consider anabolics, they won't work for you. if you struggle to eat enough to maintain 150, even if anabolics got you temporarily up higher you wouldn't be able to eat enough to maintain it so you'd lose it all.

GreenEarth

GreenEarth

Awards
Doesn't sound like anabolics are for you yet. You need to know your body incredibly well before running anabolics, IMO, to make the most of them. How many cals make you grow? Lose weight? What type of training does your body respond to best? To answer those question, you will have to try a lot of different lifting routines and dietary strategies to really know yourself. Seeing that you don't know how to make yourself grow through food yet, anabolics are not for you.

Also, cals in vs. cals out. In terms of weight gain and loss, it is THE most important aspect. I don't know what you mean when you say "I don't want to eat a lot, just tell me the 'right' foods to eat to grow." The "right" food for you is likely just a massive amount of food. Make sure to hit your protein number daily, and then go calorie-dense if your body seems to refuse to grow. Peanut butter and ice cream...we call them the anabolic superfoods ;) lol

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
You have to eat a lot to gain weight, especially if you're a hard gainer. Man up, force some food down your throat and lift hard and you'll grow. No getting around eating if you want to be big.