Tren/anavar/tbol + thermogenics.

Somelittleguy

Awards
Hi Guys,

It's been about about a year since I have taken anything and after an 8 month break on the injured list I am back in the gym.

Basic Stats - 5'9.5" 209 about 16%BF right now.

I'm looking to do Tren E 300mg/week, Anavar 40/50 ED and Turinabol 40/50ED along with a few other cutting agents.

The reason that I'm doing 2 orals is I have a bottle of Turinabol leftover from last year that expires 10/12.. Rather use it than lose it...

I also have clen/t3 , Albuterol(mixed with caffeine), and ephedrine (to mix with caffeine)

No I am not taking them all the time. I have been taking the clen/t3 for the last 2 weeks and just switched to caffeine/ephedrine. Was thinking switching the thermogenic products every couple weeks was a good way to keep tolerance low and the effects going. Thoughts?

I've also been looking into adding frag 171-196 some point next week...

In the gym mon,tues,thur,fri. Stretch 5/7days. Martial arts 3xweeks 2hr classes. Pilates 2xweek.. Roughly 8-10 hrs of cardio/week

I started the atkins diet and getting back into the gym slowly about 1 month ago. Just from that I lost 15lbs. Introducing more carbs into the diet but I still keep it relatively low (sub 40g).

So basically, you know I've done some research but I'm still a NOOB. Not looking to be a monster just a 200lb shredded Ninja in the shortest amount of time.

Not looking for recommendations on adding test or blah blah blah, just wanting some advice at the current gear I have, the cycle and options amongst those products (i.e. tapering the tbol/anavar or switching 2weeks 1 2 weeks the other). If anyone has done the Frag, let me know how it went. The site I got it from was relatively cheep so I went for it.

Thanks in Advance

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
This cycle is ****ing retarded. Tren and 2 methylated steroids with no test base. Jesus bro do some more research.