enantat250 ?

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
My question is, is this test. enanthate? Just trying to decipher this list, since it seems to be writtin with the actual names, and most likely the stuff is from mexico or something. So can anyone help me with what this is.

GangstaJDog

Banned
Awards
Yes, it is test enanthate 250mg/ml made in mexico by a two letter company. "Enantat" is spanish for "enanthate".

Symonsen

Banned
Awards
Is Testosteron Depo(Galenika-YU)The same thing like test enanthate ???

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
it's supposed to be faked in pharmacies down there too right now. that sucks

bionicBC

Banned
Awards
why do you hate QV?
Painful ****. Test enanthate isnt supposed to hurt bro. Im not saying it doesnt get the job done, but why skimp and try and save a couple of bucks on something youre INJECTING INTO YOUR BODY?
Bionic

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
i thought QV had a higher BA percentage than human grade gear, thus the pain? but than again i'm an idiot...

bionicBC

Banned
Awards
i thought QV had a higher BA percentage than human grade gear, thus the pain? but than again i'm an idiot...
You are correct. QV, and many other brands of UG/Vet geat, have a high concentration of BA as a solvent, therfore causing unnecessary pain around the injection site.
Bionic

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
QV is not always painful. I have used it before and it is not that bad but I use my own home brew now..

Bean

Bean

Ectomorph man
Awards
  • Established
i got a brand called power animal and i know exactly what you mean about pain... in my legs it wasnt so bad because i was frontloading with some painless homebrewed prop... but in the 4th week i began to just use the enanthate; and i decided to shoot in the ass the first try... goddammit my ass has been hurting for 2-3 days.... last time i do that... i think i'll dilute it with some cottonseed oil next time and inject in my thighs again