OSTA RX and EC stack

Daddy Chan

Daddy Chan

Awards
So i finished 3 weeks on the EC stack and am on week 2 /3 of OSTA RX. Unbeknownst to me i had an enlarged prostate at 32, now this could be from abusing pre workouts of just hereditary who knows. Anyways I had an appointment at a Urologist at SF, apparently this is a good place to go too. I brought all my supps in and he pointed out the the EC stack was messing with my urination, like making me pee more and weaker stream. I told him i was on OSTAR RX. He told me that not much is known about SARMS in terms of later down the road, and told me if i was a family member or a brother that he would tell me to stop. It took a few days for his words to sink in. I quit My EC stack a week ahead of schedule,and my peeing is better lol. I am going to get blood work done on Mon and if all goes well i will finish OSTA RX at the 4th week , if I see signs of shutdown I will stop and begin a PCT. I just wanted to say thank you for the knowledge I have gained on this site and thank you for all how have helped me. But I will be leaving the world of supps forever, My long term goal is health and it seems that by taking supps that can damage my body I am being a hypocrite. I realize I still have a ways to max my genetic potential, that's not to say I am bagging on people for taking things, I still look up to the roided out savs in my gym lol I just know that I am not willing to go that far, and that I am still a boy when it comes to bodybuilding. I will be posting my BW from the OSTA RX next week, so I hope it goes well. Unfortunately the only BW i have to go off of is when i was 3 weeks in to a D-Pol and Erase Pro stack lol, my test was like 895, so idk if it is even that high on its own without supps.
anyhow just had 2 questions for you guys.

1.If i am significantly shutdown should I start dosing the Clomid right away?
2. If it looks like a minor shutdown should I just do a mini PCT with D-pol and Erase pro?

I have PCT on hand, Clomid D-pol and Erase pro, so im not to worried. anyways what would you guys do in my shoes? Finish OSTA RX no matter what?

By the way EC stack is fuqkin amazing, just dangerous lmao :]

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
finish up the osta and then run the erase pro with whatever else you choose to for an OTC PCT (test booster, cort control, whatever you want)....there is no way Osta requires anything near a clomid PCT in my estimations....probably requires no PCT at all, but its always better to run some sort of OTC PCT anyways after running a non-suppressive cycle....I feel you on the EC though, more trouble than its worth ....the other stuff? there are some pretty safe PH and SARMS and natty supps that you can use and still be safe and keep your health...no need to give up the whole deal....

Daddy Chan

Daddy Chan

Awards
finish up the osta and then run the erase pro with whatever else you choose to for an OTC PCT (test booster, cort control, whatever you want)....there is no way Osta requires anything near a clomid PCT in my estimations....probably requires no PCT at all, but its always better to run some sort of OTC PCT anyways after running a non-suppressive cycle....I feel you on the EC though, more trouble than its worth ....the other stuff? there are some pretty safe PH and SARMS and natty supps that you can use and still be safe and keep your health...no need to give up the whole deal....
Thank you for the advice man :] i hope your estimations are correct, and I definitively see your point, the only thing that trips me out is my prostate, my PSA levels r kool which means no cancer , doc said im kool, I just got really sad because I kno PHs effect prostate so that is why i was going to call it quits. sucks cuz i have 2 bottles of halo extreme that i was going to run after this EC OSTA stack............its so tempting, but I want the prostate thing to clear up, gunna run saw palmetto and if it gets a lil smaller or stays the same i might consider it down the road. Man im so lean right now though wouldve been perfect time to start Halo :(
O ya the EC man o man lol if it wasnt for the muscle sparring effects i wouldve stopped quicker, but im telling u man, ****s amazing I was on a super low calorie diet and lost NO STRENTGH OR MUSCLE weird man lol

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
You could always keep supps handy for your prostate, as you said saw palmetto extract, then when you get a prostate problem pop up...just start taking the SP....same with HBP, keep hawthorn handy to control it when it spikes....liver supps as well if you're on methyls etc etc....but again, with the safer milder stuff? you shouldn't have such bad prostate issues, but if you are ultra sensitive to getting these prostate symptoms I guess better safe than sorry....nothing worse than a pinchy prostate that also makes you unable to piss right :D.... but yeah, I used EC, ECA, ECY all the combinations in my 20's....works well but I think it has too many negatives long term.....

Daddy Chan

Daddy Chan

Awards
You could always keep supps handy for your prostate, as you said saw palmetto extract, then when you get a prostate problem pop up...just start taking the SP....same with HBP, keep hawthorn handy to control it when it spikes....liver supps as well if you're on methyls etc etc....but again, with the safer milder stuff? you shouldn't have such bad prostate issues, but if you are ultra sensitive to getting these prostate symptoms I guess better safe than sorry....nothing worse than a pinchy prostate that also makes you unable to piss right :D.... but yeah, I used EC, ECA, ECY all the combinations in my 20's....works well but I think it has too many negatives long term.....
Definetly feel what you are saying and thanks man :] I dont know why the hell i didnt load up on HB before the EC lol, but maybe i do have a senitive prostate? IDK, have you ever heard of such issues while on a Halo Extreme cycle?

And bro your a fuqking animal lol , how did u tough those cycles out? :0

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
never used halo so can't comment on that one, I know my prostate gives me trouble time to time....on certain things, I never really know when it will trouble me....pretty random....the SP extract always works, or at least most of the time it works....hawthorn is 100% legit though for HBP, I was amazed how well it works for a natty supp....