Need some advice...

tshaw024

Awards
I'm 208 lbs, 6 ft 2, and 11 percent bodyfat. Need to get to 215 lbs and between 7 and 8 percent bodyfat. Currently taking whey, creatine, and CLA. Not sure if I should raise or lower my caloric intake.

need an extra boost to my current routine. I've done test in the past and tried prohormones as well. Never noticed anything from prohormones. Any suggestions on what I should take? I don't want to take anything too hardcore because I just started noticing some of my hair is falling out and I'm only 26 years old...

Thorny76

Awards
H-drol is a great PH. Very mild so sides are minimum if any, but gains are great. Epistane is another good PH as well.

Mrpersinality

Mrpersinality

Awards
If you want to gain weight you gotta up your calories. What's your diet like now?

tshaw024

Awards
I run roughly 3500 cals a day, around 250 grams of protein and I try to keep the carbs under 200. I tore my patella tendon twice in 2 years so I put on some excess fat that I never had and I just can't seem to make it disappear. But I still want to get back my 5-7 lbs of lean mass. Could I stack Epi and H-drol? Will that halp with fat loss?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nothing is going to help your fat loss better than a good diet, low in carbs, moderate to high healthy fats, and high in protein.

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
Never noticed anything from prohormones? Do you realize that, in essence, you just said u took something that primes your body for muscle building beyond natural potential and didn't notice anything. Either u took bunk substances, or your diet/training is off.

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
I run roughly 3500 cals a day, around 250 grams of protein and I try to keep the carbs under 200. I tore my patella tendon twice in 2 years so I put on some excess fat that I never had and I just can't seem to make it disappear. But I still want to get back my 5-7 lbs of lean mass. Could I stack Epi and H-drol? Will that halp with fat loss?
250 grams protein + 200 grams carbs = 1800 calories. you would need almost 200 grams of fat to hit your 3500. In my opinion you may want to readjust your macros a lil bit