- 07-14-2012, 10:40 AM
Curious...i've used nolva in my pct in the past and not clomid. I'm just finishing up some 19 nor tren (ph) and decided to go with clomid due to nolva supposedly up regulating prolactin levels. (I am not trying to debate this) I have read many cases where clomid makes people emotional and "feeling like a chick". As I am going to be starting my pct in 2 weeks, I was just curious if anyone had some first hand experience.
- 07-14-2012, 10:43 AM
Yup, clomid makes me more emotional. On a scale of 1-10 i go from 1 to 3.
- 07-14-2012, 10:50 AM
Originally Posted by bpmartyr
07-14-2012, 10:53 AM
300mg for Day 1; 100mg/day for Days 2-11; and 50mg/day for Days 12-21
I would also run a low dose AI. People seems to like Erase as an OTC.
07-14-2012, 11:01 AM
Ok, I have some adex on hand I was going to throw in at 1mg E3D.Originally Posted by bpmartyr
07-14-2012, 11:03 AM
I have some adex on hand I planned to throw in @ 1mg E3D.Originally Posted by bpmartyr
Similar Forum Threads
- By BigVrunga in forum General ChatReplies: 53Last Post: 05-31-2006, 10:16 PM
- By lifter2005 in forum General ChatReplies: 15Last Post: 03-09-2006, 09:56 PM
- By bigpetefox in forum General ChatReplies: 1Last Post: 08-25-2005, 11:04 PM
- By BigBub in forum General ChatReplies: 13Last Post: 06-06-2005, 12:42 PM
- By corteztk1982 in forum General ChatReplies: 6Last Post: 11-05-2004, 06:28 PM