What do I need to take with mdrol?

Murder man

Awards
I'm new to this just wondering what else I need to take to be safe with mdrol?

avyion12

avyion12

Awards
liv 52 for liver, red yeast rice for heart, clomid or toremiphene for PCT (stuff shuts you down pretty good), hawthorne for blood pressure. there's a bunch of supp sites or stores that sell support supps, so its not hard to come by. you may want to check out some taurine, because the back pumps from SD are intense as hell - at least they were for me. obviously, you don't want to drink while using this, the liver stress is unnecessary and over time can be quite taxing - not worth it.

when you PCT with clomid, do 100/50/50/25. i suggest clomid because when i used SD with novlva for pct, libido was absolutely non-existant, and thats not fun to experience.

southparkbbb

southparkbbb

Awards
liv 52 for liver, red yeast rice for heart, clomid or toremiphene for PCT (stuff shuts you down pretty good), hawthorne for blood pressure. there's a bunch of supp sites or stores that sell support supps, so its not hard to come by. you may want to check out some taurine, because the back pumps from SD are intense as hell - at least they were for me. obviously, you don't want to drink while using this, the liver stress is unnecessary and over time can be quite taxing - not worth it.

when you PCT with clomid, do 100/50/50/25. i suggest clomid because when i used SD with novlva for pct, libido was absolutely non-existant, and thats not fun to experience.
this; would also reccomend some joint support as some people tend to dry out. Sdrol maybe a little bit much for your first cycle OP as it seems like you havent done the research

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
TUDCA, celery seed or hawthorn berries for BP, toco-8 or policosanol for cholesterol levels, taurine for back pumps and clomid, test booster and cortisol blocker for PCT

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you're new to this you shouldn't be taking Superdrol. Secondly, you need to research research research before you even think about buying anything. Instead of asking us to feed you the answers, look this up. Learn what prohormones are (actual active steroids), learn what they do in the body, figure out which ones are good to start with (not mdrol), figure out what organs are being taxed by these steroids, learn what you should take to support said organs, learn what you take after a cycle, etc etc etc.

All this can be found here at Anabolic Minds.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
liver xt is the shiit! if you havn't ran a harsh cycle with it, you're missing out.

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
Testosterone.

Sent from my iPhone

Drolball

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
If your asking that question you shouldn't be taking mdrol. Be smart do more research, there's plenty on this.

wallkilllax35

Awards
look up superdrol for dummies... if you must. i wouldn't recommend taking superdrol your first pro-hormone though