FIRST TIME PH, NEED HELP???

1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

FIRST TIME PH, NEED HELP???

Hello everyone, need some serious help with a Ph cycle for first timer. Im 35yrs old, been lifting for a long time and havent used anything but the basics. Im 6 foot currently 205ish after dieting down from 230s this winter. Lost alot of fat and some muscle so i wana put some back on, but i still would like to lose a little more fat. Im at about 11-12% b.f. now and would like to get around 9-10% and make some gains. So if anyone could help that would be GREAT!!! Need info on a whole cycle, ph, est. blocker, pct, and anything else u would recommend and where to purchase. Already stated a liver support a month ago, Thank you.

2. Registered User

Are you serious? Go read man. The info is all over the place. And no one will tell you where to buy stuff on this site.
  3. Banned
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.

Asking for sources leads to a ban. No questions asked. Re-read the FAQs.
    •   

4. Registered User

Before everyone flames him, Ph's are legal so chill out...but seriously man use that search button and you'll come up with some solid cycles as well as great pct examples.
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by xduke90 View Post
    Hello everyone, need some serious help with a Ph cycle for first timer. Im 35yrs old, been lifting for a long time and havent used anything but the basics. Im 6 foot currently 205ish after dieting down from 230s this winter. Lost alot of fat and some muscle so i wana put some back on, but i still would like to lose a little more fat. Im at about 11-12% b.f. now and would like to get around 9-10% and make some gains. So if anyone could help that would be GREAT!!! Need info on a whole cycle, ph, est. blocker, pct, and anything else u would recommend and where to purchase. Already stated a liver support a month ago, Thank you.
    Hey whats up bud! ... well definately you need a recomp agent, i woudl suggest you something mild but effective... if i were you id grab Epi and dermacrine and stack em for 6 weeks... both are amazing recomp agents, just be sure to have a proper PCT... you can do 5 pumps of dermacrine a day and run epi 30/40 mgs a day, get yourself some TUDCA to protect your liver . Epi can be slightly harsh, if you please you can replace it for halodrol, wich i bet is milder... good luck

Epi will make you lose more fat and water, while halodrol can be more wet

by the way, your PCT get some clomid and run it from 50 to 25 mgs, stack it with a test booster and some cortisol blocker (prefereably endoamp max) ... This cycle i suggested shouldnt be too suppressive so you can taper clomid if you please, specially at the last PCT week

DONT FORGET TO CONTROL CHOLESTEROL AND BP!

OH AND DO NOT ASK FOR SOURCES!!!! FORUM RULES
    Being on top gives me a better view then I am able to see some of my "friends" true colors, they would try to bring me down from the bottom, but they cant... are they strong enough? Well they dont even lift, I do Tren :-)
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. First Time Cycle Need Help W PCT
    By dc25 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-04-2010, 03:38 PM
  2. First time poster. Need help with basic supp. stack
    By MADMACH in forum Supplements
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 09-12-2008, 07:06 PM
  3. First time PH use please help
    By TheOcean in forum Anabolics