Ultradrol or Alpha Bulk?

Drolball

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
My bulk cycle wont be until Oct or Nov but starting to put it together. Im stuck between UD and AB.

so either UD at 8/12/12/12 (or 16 last week depending on how i react)
or
AB at 6 caps a day for 4 weeks

Wondering which one would be better for mass gains?

Stats:
I'm 5'10", 170lbs, and this will be my 4th cycle.

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
AB at 4 weeks is kinda a waste IMO . Run it for 8 weeks .

Drolball

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Have you ran it solo for 8 weeks? If so how were your gains?

Doublejay

Doublejay

Awards
Have you ran it solo for 8 weeks? If so how were your gains?
Run Alpha Mass / Alpha Bulk 8 weeks. If you train and eat enough you can gain 15 pounds of gains you will keep.

Ultradrol will possibly get you faster gains but they will be more difficult to keep and you will lose some no matter what you do. Slow and steady wins the race.

Drolball

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Run Alpha Mass / Alpha Bulk 8 weeks. If you train and eat enough you can gain 15 pounds of gains you will keep.

Ultradrol will possibly get you faster gains but they will be more difficult to keep and you will lose some no matter what you do. Slow and steady wins the race.
I want to keep away from estrogen conversion so I would only run bulk. With an 8 week cycle would you suggest running a SERM for pct? I've been reading you can go OTC with this series but that was for 4-6 week cycle.

Doublejay

Doublejay

Awards
I doubt you would need a serm it's very mild. If you go six weeks increase the dosage the last 2. Over the counter pct should be fine.

Colbicide

Colbicide

Awards
  • Established
If you're only running the bulk for 4 to 8 weeks, might as well use FRL's ReBoot for PCT. It should be a solid with little to no sides and ReBoot has everything you would need as an otc PCT.

Drolball

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Alpha Bulk FTW! So how does this look:

AB at 6 caps ED for 8 weeks
Pct: ReBoot and HCGenerate

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just to clarify alpha bulk converts to androstenediol and dione so it will have some aromitization. Alpha mass will not however and is better for sheer lean body mass gains.

Drolball

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Royd any way you could get me a discount on the 2 bottles of AM and 1 ReBoot?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My bulk cycle wont be until Oct or Nov but starting to put it together. Im stuck between UD and AB.

so either UD at 8/12/12/12 (or 16 last week depending on how i react)
or
AB at 6 caps a day for 4 weeks

Wondering which one would be better for mass gains?

Stats:
I'm 5'10", 170lbs, and this will be my 4th cycle.
Both ftw

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Then run both am and ab together at rec dose for 8 weeks,,i wouldn't run either solo.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
what do you think is goint to happen to the dhea, androstenediol, and test your body produces while you are on a ph to the powerful androgen 1-testosterone?

you should google 1ad 4ad stack, and read up on user experiences of this combo. it is one of the best, hands down.

but if you want to do otc pct, just stick with one, at a mod dose for 6-8 weeks.

i wouldn't worry about aromatization from a rec dosage of alpha bulk, maybe 2-3 times the rec dose but not just the rec dose.

Drolball

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Thanks, I'll check it out. I'm guna do alpha mass for 8 weeks a rec doseage.

Broly

Awards
  • Established
Not trying to hijack your thread Drolball, but I'm thinking about doing a cycle of AlphaBulk only (AlphaMass isn't for me since I have some joint issues so something dry might not be helpfull when seeking for mass and strength plus a little estrogen always helps on a bulk), but I'm worried about the PCT and the dosing since I can't use DAA because I have epilepsy and it messes with this problem (had a bad experience once and I'm not willing to give it another chance) what can use as an OTC PCT (I have Erase on hand don't know if this helps)? And what would be the apropriate dosing for an AlphaBulk standalone cycle?

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not trying to hijack your thread Drolball, but I'm thinking about doing a cycle of AlphaBulk only (AlphaMass isn't for me since I have some joint issues so something dry might not be helpfull when seeking for mass and strength plus a little estrogen always helps on a bulk), but I'm worried about the PCT and the dosing since I can't use DAA because I have epilepsy and it messes with this problem (had a bad experience once and I'm not willing to give it another chance) what can use as an OTC PCT (I have Erase on hand don't know if this helps)? And what would be the apropriate dosing for an AlphaBulk standalone cycle?
Why not run both Androbulk for test base and its a non methyl..

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2

Broly

Awards
  • Established
Why not run both Androbulk for test base and its a non methyl..

Because Androbulk contains 2 different hormones, and one of them a 19nor compound something that I don't want to mess with, while Alphabulk is a single compound PH and since this is my first PH cycle I'd like to get my feet wet first on only one compound rather than jump straight to a premade blend of them (not to mention the fact that the target hormone of 19norDHEA is nandrolone, an highly suppressive steroid)

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Because Androbulk contains 2 different hormones, and one of them a 19nor compound something that I don't want to mess with, while Alphabulk is a single compound PH and since this is my first PH cycle I'd like to get my feet wet first on only one compound rather than jump straight to a premade blend of them (not to mention the fact that the target hormone of 19norDHEA is nandrolone, an highly suppressive steroid)
You're Thread Title says alphabulk, that's what I was talking about running alphabulk with Ultradrol, even though I see that I posted androbulk....lol

Broly

Awards
  • Established
You're Thread Title says alphabulk, that's what I was talking about running alphabulk with Ultradrol, even though I see that I posted androbulk....lol

No problem, but since you quoted my "hijack" questions in this thread I thought you were refering to me and understood that you were sugesting me to use androbulk instead of AlphaBulk lol. What a confusion eheheh